[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, to all you Holocaust Deniers l, let me ask you, if Gas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-20-03.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-21-20-03.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Okay, to all you Holocaust Deniers l, let me ask you, if Gas Chambers never existed then why did actual SchutzStaffel Officers admit otherwise? Such as Eichmann or Oskar Groening. I guess you can say I am a denier as well, but what Oskar Groening, an actual SS Nazi, said contradicted our thoughts.
If the gassings never happened, then why did Groening, say otherwise? Speak your minds 4chan.
>>
They were payed off by the jews.
>>
>>73648743
>Payed not threatened and forced.
>>
>old man will just admit to anything to get Jews to stop bugging him and let him die in peace
>>
They forced them obviously ..
>>
>>73648743
>>73648925
>>73649320
Proof on this? I hate the kikes as much as the next anon, but I need sources.
I am getting into the Numberburg Trials, for they were tortured to say that. But with Adolf Eichmann and Oskar Groening, that is another story.
>>
Have any guards denied the holocaust?
>>
>>73649565
*I am NOT getting into Numberburg.
>>
I've always had a question for holocaust deniers but I've never met any. How do you explain the hundreds of thousands of witnesses, pictures, reports from allied forced and mass graves?
>>
>>73649572
Most all guards were executed immediately. There was some poor 90 year old bastard that the jews kept hunting down relentlessly and they claimed he was a guard.

But as far as I know there's never been a guard that made it out alive that went public about it for obvious jewish reasons.
>>
>>73649685
>allied forces

Because all of the camps liberated by allies were work camps and not death camps. Even holohoax historians admit this. So allied reports mean jack shit. They never saw any supposed evidence of the holocaust. Everything we know about the holocaust comes from the soviet side.
>>
>>73649685
No No, Sunny Jimbo, we are not getting off topic, just drop your email and we can debate that later. Or watch the documentary
>Holouhoax: The Greatest Jewish Lie In History.
>>
The Majdanek uncoverings leave a lot of skepticism to the legitimacy of the gas chambers.

The chambers in which zyklon b was used was actually for fumigation of clothing and was actively used in the US at the time for the same reasoning.
>>
I am intrigued as well. I believe that the SS were the secret police of Nazi Germany, and branched off of the SA. As such, they wouldnt have been directly involved, but they might have heard rumors of the gassings. However, there have been no traces of Zyklon B being used in the chambers, as they had scrubbed them for it specifically.
>>
>>73649565
Eichmann deliberately soiled his testimony by claiming there were fountains of blood, which is physically impossible.

>>73649685
>How do you explain the hundreds of thousands of witnesses, pictures, reports from allied forced and mass graves?

Simple, these testimony were used to improper conclusions. Yes, there were camps- to contain them peacefully, not kill them. Yes, there were mass graves- to contain those killed by typhus and hunger.
>>
>>73649847
People who would believe a Commie are more cancerous then Tumblr.
Ofc The Soviet Union lied.
>>
>>73649880
Whoah sorry there my fellow white broski. Not trying to derail your shit. Curiosity got the best of me.
>>
>>73649927
The Gestapo were the police..
And yes I already know this, what I am saying is, is that Groening contradicted these denials..
>>73649955
Why would Eichmann soil his testimony?
>>
>>73650252
Because it didn't happen, and he wanted to fill it with the most outrageous lies because he knew that the jews would parade it around saying "SEE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED" even though it wasn't possible, thus damaging their credibility as it showed how little they cared for the truth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.