[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Africa poor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: kek.png (444 KB, 464x543) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
444 KB, 464x543
Okay brothers and sisters of /pol/ what do you think why is Afrika poor?

I think it is poor because somebody wants it that way what do you think?
>>
They can't harness or distribute their resources effectively
>>
When everyone is KANGZ nothing gets accomplished.
>>
>>73638539

It could be fixed with help of SAR and other counties if they united for good of continent and people....
>>
IDK i think somebody doesnt want Africa to rise because they like how it is now for their own profit

Anyone feels the same?
>>
>>73638396
they had a lack of contact from advanced cultures and thus lived like animals until colonialism.
>>
>>73638733
That and they waitin on the other Kang to do the shit to make it mo betta
>>
>>73638733
Second post, best post
>>
File: 1455222021479.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455222021479.webm
2 MB, 640x360
truly a mystery
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (193 KB, 870x656) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
193 KB, 870x656
>>73639345
>>
>>73639345
Sauce for based gook?
>>
It's because they all kangs n shit, there aren't any working class people growing food or manufacturing shit. They all just bein' kangs.
>>
>>73638396
Im going go out on a limb and say niggers.
>>
Because from evolutionary terms they were perfectly fit for survival as hunter gatherers. Then Europeans introduced shit to them but didn't try to educate and train them on how to sustain a society.

Africans are what happens when someone makes an IKEA cabinet set in your house. Yeah, you have an IKEA cabinet set but you have none of the tools or knowledge to expand upon that. So you just end up selling the hinges and screwdrivers because you don't know how to use them.

Africans are right in the sense that westerners fucked their continent up, but only because we never taught them how to be civilised.
>>
When everyone is a king
No one is a king
>>
>>73638396
because niggers.
>>
>>73640072
Empire of Dust. You can find the full thing on youtube
>>
Because they were too weak to ever make anything for themselves? I shared hear poor us, whitey did this and that to us, but doesn't that just mean that they were too weak to stop it from happening?
>>
>>73642324
>everyone wuz kang
>no one wuz kang
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.