[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has pol ever called a person a nigger irl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: wtf.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
2 MB, 640x480
has pol ever called a person a nigger irl
>>
na man lol, why would you go out of your way to be rude and mean to someone?
>>
Yes, but only if they were acting like a nigger
>>
Yes. My black friends. Theyre cool with it.

I find northerners get pissy about bieng called yankees more than blacks bieng called niggers. So I do that a lot. Or atleast to the uppity tourist.
>>
>>73637721

Once the fighting commenced ...
>>
>>73637721
Yeah all the time.
>>
>>73637721
Having hard time finding them here m8.
>>
Don't you call your white friends niggers and fags when they deserve it?
>>
File: apollo creed.jpg (49 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
apollo creed.jpg
49 KB, 500x427
Yeah one time I was out in the city on a Friday night and a couple of nigs came up to me hassling me for smokes. I said I didn't have any but they still kept hassling me, so I started to walk away. As I did this, I said 'fucking niggers' and shook my head.
>their faces when

Nothing happened though.
>>
Yep
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x360
>>73637721
Yeah I have.
>get in shoving match at gas station with a nigger in line
>two niggers in store wanna fight
>letsroll.com
>go outside to sidewalk and start fighting
>was hanging against two of them
>suddenly three more wild niggers appear and jump in
>pulled spyderco police model
>stab two niggers
>one in right lung
>second one in back
>they all back off
>get in my car and drive off
>toss bloody knife
>they get my plates off surveillance cam
>get arrested
>take deal for attempted murder
>do 4 years in prison
AMA
>>
>>73637721
Called a black friend a pet monkey once back in high school. This was in the context of a joke and he lol'd.
>>
>>73637721
Yes. It only offended the white people.
>>
>>73638655
Wat

Jesus Christ. What did you plea to?
>>
>>73637721
once in manhattan, nigger was asking for spare change and i pretended i didn't hear him he got pushy and i said fuck off igger he was shocked.
>>
>>73637721
No. Never called a faggot a faggot either but I do call my white straight friends both.
>>
>>73638655
Why did you toss the knife? Why didn't you stay there and wait for an ambulance and admit to the whole thing and say it was self defence? You had the surveillance cam footage.

Listen, you can say you wanted to run, but you threw the knife which clearly shows you knew you were gonna get caught. You should've owned up to it. You would've gotten way less prison time and you would've been lauded as a hero.

I mean, you still kind of are for standing up for yourself in a fight, but you could've been a symbol.
>>
>>73637721
Yes after he stole my money and didn't give me ecstasy pills
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>73638954
Attempted murder
Got 7 years, did 4
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>73639332
I was in a black neighborhood and the niggers that ran off probably went to get their hi-point.

wasnt about to hang out and see who got their first
>>
>>73639627
Ok, granted. But then why did you throw the knife? You should've kept it. Throwing it away makes it seem to them like you're trying to hide it. Always admit to a crime. It's way better for your life.
>>
>>73637721
Nah mang. If you say something like that and a fight ensues; you have committed a federal-level "hate crime".

I have unironically used the term "chimp-out" with coworkers and managers. Always in the heat of the moment, but they never batted an eye when I said it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.