[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain yourself America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 020432423.jpg (44 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
020432423.jpg
44 KB, 600x397
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/us-ambassador-to-hungary-overthrow-assad-let-in-refugees-and-fight-russiaor-else

Ambassador Bell's previous job was as a television soap opera producer, but raising more than two million dollars for the election of Barack Obama "earned" her the position of top US diplomat in Hungary.

brilliant
>>
desu everyone could have done the job as the top US diplomat in Hungary
>>
>>73633298
Our Government is ovenworthy, I'm not going to pretend otherwise. Things like this are why we need Trump and for him to start appointing new people.
>>
Their top democrat presidential candidate's rise to fame is just from humping a former president, eh.
>>
Shit is a joke.

We made a big deal, really big deal, out of China's president visit and some of Shapiro's reeked of insecurity.
>>
>>73633817
Shapiro's tweets, of course.
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 251x258) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 251x258
>>73633298
Our nigger president made some cunt ambassador to Hungary, apparently.

Please disregard both of them and carry on saving Europe.

Sajnalom.
>>
>>73633298
you thought those iphones were free?
fool.
>>
>>73633298
How can we explain something we don't agree with?
One of the reasons why trump is so well liked, is he promises to STOP doing shit like this. Look into it, it's because she raised a bunch of money for democrats that she's in that position.

Another democrat is on the ballot that famous for pushing war.

This is why Hillary needs stopped. Instead, most of your countrymen think she's the solution.

Who do you think started policies like the one you're complaining about?
>>
>>73633298

All our ambassadors are former party bagmen. We might put someone with actual qualifications in the position if we're talking about a G8 country, but then Obama made Caroline Kennedy ambassador to Japan so who knows anymore.
>>
>>73633298
>Chicago politician is corrupt
Man that's surprising.
>>
File: jon snow really let himself go.jpg (93 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
jon snow really let himself go.jpg
93 KB, 540x720
>>73633298
I'm sorry Hungary, I don't know what to tell you, the president is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>73634338
>Look into it, it's because she raised a bunch of money for democrats that she's in that position.
OP literally mentions this in his post.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.