[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Men in the US And now for something completely different:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Black Men in the US

And now for something completely different: black men in the US.

So I was watching "Boyz n the Hood" the other day with my brother, and now I was wondering how is the situation of the average black man in the US right now? Is it true that so many of them end up in prison and/or get murdered by another black man?

How much are these stereotypes about "ghettos" memes, how much reality? Anyone has statistics, anyone here, err, happens to be an African-American man who can shed some light on that?
>>
>>73628338
That movie is a classic. Too bad black people don't get the point of the story, even though it's a staple in the hip-hop community.
>>
File: 1447386488526.png (111 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
1447386488526.png
111 KB, 500x392
>>73628338

Bump
>>
>>73628338
http://heyjackass.com/

Heres your black culture.
>>
>>73628338
They worry about white people treating them like shit.

But, in reality it's their own attitudes towards each other and everyone in the world that keeps them down.

Their culture puts the women with the most attitude on the pedestal.

Their culture puts the men with the most jail time or crime on a pedestal.

They fight each other constantly instead of making their communities better. They are too stubborn under some nigger code to 'snitch' on drug dealers that will cause gang wars in their neighborhoods.

They don't care to take care of anything they have, not their family, not their stuff, not their homes, not even themselves.

Then there are the few black sheep in their communities. They end up seeing this toxic behavior and they rise above it. They actively try to help their communities. Then they get fucking shot by some nigger for twenty bucks in their wallet.

It's sad and pathetic and the only ones we should try to help are the ones who are trying to make their lives better.

Any victimhood perpetrators are just denying responsibility for their shitty lives and any good black person is considered an Uncle Tom.

That's what it's like in the USA with black pwools.
>>
Dude they're all real. Their cities are litterally more dangerous than warzones. Blacks are animals seriously no sarcasm.
>>
>>73628338
Check out Menace II Society it's one of my favorites. I'd say they're both pretty accurate representations of the niggest of hoods at the time they were made.
>>
>>73631090
This one is the best
>>
File: blackfall.png (337 KB, 1325x1800) Image search: [Google]
blackfall.png
337 KB, 1325x1800
and here's where it all went wrong
>>
Just go to WSHH and your questions will be answered.
>>
>>73628338
Ricky!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.