[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are women more outgoing in the south?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: yankee fleshlight.jpg (61 KB, 529x720) Image search: [Google]
yankee fleshlight.jpg
61 KB, 529x720
After my senior year I took a trip down south to Tennessee and North Carolina and was hit a few times a day, yet throughout almost all of HS I can only remember getting hit on a few times. Is there anyone else who has experienced this? I get the same shit every time i go to Canada too. Maybe the Midwest is just New Eastern Europe
>>
>>73627556
girls in the south are sluts. i was on holiday in america and while they pretend to be good christian they happily take it up the ass from the first guy with an accent.

good thing girls in the UK can't do this due to sharia law.
>>
>>73627682
>IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE SLUTS!
It's more like they're not raised to hate men. They're probably less slutty than their Northern feminist counterparts.
>>
>>73627869
oh yeah absolutely. a southern girl will have sex with a tourist while a swedish girl will have a rapefugee shit on her chest.
>>
File: 1452721723849.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
1452721723849.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>73627682
Ahmed, just stfu
>>
>>73628261
>le hyperbole face
>>
>>73627869
yeah i never really caught the vibe women here hate men they are just in their own world, but i have noticed more and more casual lesbians
>>
>>73627869
confirmed for sluts

Theyre raised to look up to men, as good christian women should
>>
>>73627682
As an American, I've banged 2 different white, Britt chicks the first night I met them.
>They both loved anal and then blew me afterwards.
>One was a milf, the other one a college chick.
>ever since then I always thought British chicks were the slutiest of sluts
>was planning to eventually move to England before the Muslims took over.
>>
>>73628796
enjoy your aids
>>
>>73628877
No Achmed, he said BEFORE the Muslims took over. Back then British people were white so he should be fine in the aids department, my concern would be the irreparable damage their accents could have done to his ability to get and maintain an erection.
>>
>>73627556
>After my senior year I took a trip down south to Tennessee and North Carolina and was hit a few times a day

Not a good idea to piss people off in the South. Try to be a little more polite there.
>>
>>73627556
the problem are not woman the problem are men
women want attention and be fucked but men are little cucks that can do it
look at those blacks, fucking beautiful women
they just want to be hitted on
>>
>>73627556
who is this slut? name?
>>
>>73630569
Nevermind, it's Brittney Leigh Glaze if anyone needs name for research purposes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.