[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come british people are so fucking ugly, does it have something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 145719120.jpg (110 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
145719120.jpg
110 KB, 600x400
How come british people are so fucking ugly, does it have something to do with growing up in a little shitty island?
>>
>>73626608
Canadians are just british people though?
>>
>>73626608
heavy history of inbreeding with relatives
>>
>>73626714
we are but we evolved to look decently meanwhile 90% of brits are ugly inbreds
>>
>>73626608
It's like all those weird looking, unviable dog breeds they kept creating. They try to play god but god got the final laugh on them.
>>
Haven't got a clue, mate. Some of us are alright, but whenever I'm on the bus home I think to myself "fuck me there are some right ugly mugs round here".

Then I catch a glimpse of myself in the window and realise I'm one of them.

Then I remember we ruled the world once and created america, so everythings aces.

Then I remember that taking credit for the actions of my ancestors is beta-behaviour and feel like shit again.

Can't fuckin win these days, pal.
>>
>>73626608
Yes, their women are ugly as fuck, but their guys are hot.
>>
Underclass genetics, shit weather, too much junk food, too much booze, little exercise etc.

I find on average the men here are typically better looking than the women.
>>
>>73626608
Does any country have attractive old women?
>>
it's from the lack of actual sunlight. Everyone I saw in London that wasn't a shitskin was pasty and disgusting looking.
>>
>>73626608

Depends where you go, I'm definitely in a zone of hideousness. London is much better looking, and there's a lot of big strong people in parts of the east and north.

A lot of English people are also very mentally ill in my opinion.

>>73627239
>>73627021

Not thought about that much but I suppose it's true.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.