[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didgeridindoonuffin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
>abo druggie breaks into house in middle of night
>with weapons and drugs on him
>goes into kids room, steals handbag
>gets accosted outside by homeowner
>altercation, and supposedly beaten up
>hospital, coma, life support turned off almost immediately by his family
>home owner charged with murder
Because he totally planned on killing an abo junky that had broken into his home on that night
>abo's family literally pull "He dindunuffin" for hungry meeja pack
>homeowner gets bail recently, abo's family cry foul
Because what self respecting abo junky thief expects to get accosted whilst stealing other people's shit?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582053/Ben-Batterham-granted-bail-death-Ricky-Slater.html
>>
>>73622145
"I was just in your young daughter's room stealing your missus' hand bag" bump
>>
Are most Australian folks on the side of the homeowner??
>>
>>73623793
Well that do you reckon cunt?
>>
>>73623793
The jury found him guilty, so no
>>
>>73623944

What's Kevin the Goat been up to?
>>
>>73623944
Idk, from what I hear from you faggots on /pol, Australia is full of SJW nincompoops and various minority protected classes.

Y'all really should cleanse your land then focus on geo-engineering the desert into habitable land so we can build it up as a suitable white homeland.
>>
>>73623793
I think the bleeding heart media is trying to make it seem as tho he was an innocent altarboy, the majority I would guess think otherwise.

>>73623944
Have you watched A Current Affair.Today tonight?

>>73623997
Breddy sure it hasn't gone to trial yet.
>>
>>73622145
>Auscuckia

lmao
>>
>>73624153
Oh yeah, my bad. Best of luck to him then. I hope a good white father's life isn't ruined over this subhuman who shouldn't have existed in the first place
>>
File: 7092988-3x2-940x627.jpg (97 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7092988-3x2-940x627.jpg
97 KB, 940x627
Some background
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-29/man-charged-alleged-intruder-murder-remains-custody/7280312
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-28/death-of-alleged-newcastle-thief-devastates-family/7279078
>>
>>73622145
>Ben Batterham
>beats rapist abo to death
>Batterham
>Batter him

Top kek, Australia. even your names have great bantz
>>
>>73625236
Oh shiii....
>>
File: dindunuffins.jpg (277 KB, 1600x2246) Image search: [Google]
dindunuffins.jpg
277 KB, 1600x2246
>>73622145
CROIKEY!!!
>>
>>73623997
He got bail after being charged, he has not been found guilty.
>>
Here's the dead Abo. He was also a convicted rapist.

Even the most SJW of SJW judges couldn't throw the book at the defendant.
>>
>>73622145
no
>>
>>73627061
What's got me is the "murder" charge
I'm a layman with the law but murder (in deference to manslaughter) implies intent.
How the fuck could someone intend to beat to death an abo junky who's just stolen something from their child's room in the middle of the night?
Rings to me of cops looking for a scapegoat in a tricky case to me.
Any Aussie legal eagles able to weigh in?
>>
>>73627411
I'm unfamiliar with Australian law terminology. The article says that "The Crown" thinks this is a strong case for murder, but both his lawyer and the "Magistrate" (Judge?) disagree.

Who is the Crown and why are they retarded?
>>
File: 26.jpg (165 KB, 1025x1600) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
165 KB, 1025x1600
>>73627693
The Crown = Prosecutors.

Like I said - smacks of trying to tie up loose ends in a case quickly under the rug to me.

>tfw they don't want to be seen to be treating someone who's "killed" an abo with kid gloves.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.