[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the Alien Movies Degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lambert tranny.jpg (32 KB, 872x480) Image search: [Google]
lambert tranny.jpg
32 KB, 872x480
Shills feminism
Nigger Aliens
Oral Rape
Aliens look like vaginas and penises.
Also Lambert is transgendered freak.

I'm gonna go burn my collection now.
>>
>most obvious subconscious theme of the film is rape and fear of rape
>OP thinks the hero is female to shill feminism

Back to your tendies, fatso. I'm not gay or pozzed enough to take a film class but the female protagonist isn't there for feminist reasons you fucking idiot.
>>
lambert was a tranny?!
>>
>>73619380
>always read the fine print
>>
>>73619380

Clearly it demonstrates the superiority of Big Black Xenos.
>>
>>73619380
Yes and go deeper.

Prometheus promoted the idea of something other than god creating man as well as interracial relationships, Transhumanism (mark of the beast) and sexual immorality giving rise to monsters.

Can't wait for that sequel!
>>
>>73619380
>swtiched gender at birth
is that from the original movie? omg.
also
>advancded tech
still uses green trumial text computer displis
>>
>>73619380
This is why we can't have women in movies anymore. Aliens is a solid fucking movie. Didn't matter if the lead was female. In fact, the one thing that did bother me was that ass shot of her boney ass toward the end of the movie.

We need more strong females like her. I have this crazy boner for Charlize Theron and Tilda Swinton not because they're hot, but because they're great actors. They need to be in more movies.

https://youtu.be/hGz8KB_b4Zk?t=33s
>>
>>73619380
Artists who designed the alien is a Satanist obsessed with cocks. He literally design the aliens head after a penis. Look gigers work and you will see a common theme of dicks transhumanism and satanic symbolism.
>>
>>73619380
>dismissing media out of hand just to be loyal to ideology
Practically a mirror image of progressives.
>>
>Are the Alien Movies Degenerate?

Anyone who would want to bring Gigers Visions to life is a degenerate from the get go
>>
Ya know, i used to like these movies. Now they're ruined forever for me.
Pile of filth
>>
I just searched Lambert being trans and there's a lot of results saying Dallas was too (FtM) lol.

Can't find his version of this image though to confirm though.
>>
>>73619380
If anything Alien is the ultimate red pill
Jewish Neo Cons send space trucking goyim to remote planet
They get rekt by an alien who doesn't seem dangerous at first but is a living parasite (your avarage moderate muslim).
After the crew come back the infestation comes to light and the Islam infestation grows bigger and bolder until it reaches final stage radical islam transformation so it can kill all other species.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.