[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... You always hear about these diploma mills... But where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: dip.jpg (27 KB, 330x256) Image search: [Google]
dip.jpg
27 KB, 330x256
So... You always hear about these diploma mills... But where would one start looking for a realistic transcript source?
>>
>>73614231

Bump
>>
Just google it and pick a degree that is believable and adjust your CV according to it
>>
Better question is what do I study that will land me a steady recession proof job
>>
>>73614620

Google returns some obviously fake-ass websites that will send you something I could do alone with photoshop and a scanner.

I'm looking for something a bit more realistic, that has the actual university transcript as model.
>>
>>73614798
Accounting until you get your Bachelors then drop out and go to Trade School
>>
>>73614895
You will never get something bullet proof from the Net.

One alternative could be you doing a "Alison" Course and hype the shit up as if it were a legit School you visited. At least with them you get the transcript and diploma for like 30 Euro
>>
>>73615113

Bullet proof, of course not. I know that any in-depth check will reveal a fake transcript.

But this is for an application to a graduate course, and since I have dual citizenship, I'm hoping I can get a transcript from a US or Canadian university to apply in France, or elsewhere in the EU.
>>
>>73615226
Apply in Spain because they are known as the Party Universities of Europe and dont have the highest standards.

As for the online degree i think you might be better off trying to get your hands on some legit transcripts and just photoshop your name in
>>
>>73615486

Any idea where I can find some legit transcripts?
>>
>>73615553
set up a fake job offer online and have them send it scanned versions of their documents
>>
>>73615906

Yeah but that's kind of tough to guarantee the proper uni + study field..

But good idea!
>>
>>73615955
you gonna have to fish for a while but its a safe way of getting legit scans of transcripts of schools that actually exist
>>
>>73614231
As someone working their ass off in school right now, fuck you people.
>>
>>73616142
If the only thing that matters in getting the job is a piece of paper, then you are wasting your time.

Using a diploma mill isn't going to teach people how to do the job. They are still going to get fucked after they get hired and realize you don't know your shit.

>Inb4 muh self study

sure you do you fucking neckbearded virgins.

I bet you do at least 5 hours of calculus a night and you have a 8" cock am I right?
>>
>>73616142
>>73616433

TBQH I'm overqualified for the graduate program I'm trying to get into.

This isn't a question of "muh self study", but of working in that exact field for the past 6 years.

Except now I want to move away from non-profit sector into the private sector for the monies, and so now I need a piece of paper.
>>
>>73616142
>>73616433
Mad autists detected
>>
Bump, still looking for a decent source..
>>
>>73617324
http://www.chea.org/
>>
>>73618521
>http://www.chea.org/

?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.