[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend doubled her Dr's recommendation for anti-depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: abort.png (30 KB, 517x485) Image search: [Google]
abort.png
30 KB, 517x485
My girlfriend doubled her Dr's recommendation for anti-depression medication due to stress while pregnant. The baby lived a day. She thought it was safe. What should be the penalty?
>>
If this is true I am so sorry, I dont have any advice
>>
Just imagine how bad she'll feel if 2 black guys shove their BBC up her multiple holes while you watch. haha.
>>
>What should be the penalty?
This story is weird, and you don't sounds like a father who lost his child. Fuck off.

>>73613290
?

You're way too obsessed with the cuckold meme, you should find a doctor, Manuel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWIhGM4SDZ0
>>
>>73613133
Post pictures of her, tell everybody how a drug addled whore killed her and your baby. Ruin her reputation forever.

Make sure she never gets passed it and hopefully she will commit suicide.
>>
>>73613133
The punishment for abortion should be the same as murder.
>>
penalty should be to revoke the doctors license.
>>
it would have been autistic if it had lived

This was a mercy.

Women who are on anti depressants/who are too old are the cause of autism not vaccines.
>>
>>73613133
Sue the doctor for enabling your wife.
>>
>>73613133
>>
she's stressed out because she doesn't want your dna. now if you let her get knocked up by chad sperm, then she'd be happy as a clam in the mud.
>>
>>73613133
Anti-depressants have no scientific basis and patients who disobey doctor's orders are taking their lives in their hands.
>>
There should be no punishment, and you should rethink your life with her.

1. She has a genetic mental illness that would not only require her to be on medication her whole life, but also is a risk for passing on poor genes genetically through to your child, or will most likely be a risk as a mother.

2. If she recently became depressed, you aren't a great husband, guided her wrong, and allowed your wife to take medication for something she and you should have been strong enough to identify and get past without using medication which (a majority of the time) has warnings for pregnant women.

3. I personally could care less what other human beings do amongst themselves and their own families. If they want to abort a baby before it's born, that's fine with me. I couldn't give a fuck and I'm not sure why people get so crazed over it. Legal abortions would be incredibly helpful in stopping poverty and overpopulation of inner cities with welfare babies to fatherless degenerate mothers.
>>
Find a new gf

You shouldn't be breeding someone with mental disorders anyway

Have some self-respect
>>
>>73613133

>take double the dose you are told is safe

your gf basically murdered your child because her fee fee's made her sad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.