[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transsexuals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: truckerfree_450x300.jpg (37 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
truckerfree_450x300.jpg
37 KB, 450x300
Why should people not be allowed to have a sex change operation?
>>
File: 1452787640471.png (324 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1452787640471.png
324 KB, 720x540
>>
>>73607336
Why should deception and degeneracy be tolerated?
>>
They should be able to do what they want with their money. However, they also have to accept that they will have to live with the consequences of their actions
>>
>>73607336
They can do whatever they want to their body.
They just shouldn't expect me to play pretend with them.
>>
>>73607336
How about you post your reasons for wanting to allow it? Otherwise this is just another low effort bait thread
>>
>>73607336
As long as they're spending their own money.
>>
>>73607539
>They should be able to do what they want with their money.
Degenate libtard.
>>
>>73607336
They can do whatever they want. But society does not have to accept or support them in any way.
>>
>>73607653
I'm for a ban, i just want to hear the arguments
>>
>>73607336

Why should people not be allowed to acknowledge reality by saying it doesn't actually change your sex?
>>
>>73607752
You can't legally tattoo a drunk person, but you can legally remove the penis of a mentally ill person.

There's your argument.
>>
>>73607394
I'm gay for being against it? ok
>>
File: 235660269821.jpg (120 KB, 565x587) Image search: [Google]
235660269821.jpg
120 KB, 565x587
>>73607336
You honestly believe all these people are trans?
10 years ago this wasn't a thing at all until the media jumped all over it and decided it was to focuss less on foreign wars but on internal struggle that panders to youths.
Most of these people simply suffer from mental disorders and play the sexuality card so they have something to blame rather than taking responsibility. I cannot believe for the life of me more than 1% really suffers from these problems.
>>
>>73607572
>>73607739
These.
>>
>>73607835
Thanks
>>
>>73607336
>Why should people not be allowed to have a sex change operation?

too costly on the environment, all those hormnoes from their meds get into the water supply and fuck over a lot of speciies.,

shoot them instead, their blood only feeds the rivers, instead of killing them
>>
>>73607910
>10 years ago this wasn't a thing at all until the media jumped all over it and decided it was to focuss less on foreign wars but on internal struggle that panders to youths.

there is a chemical component to this as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
>>
>>73607719
>my money
>my body
>my decision

Why should you have any say in what they do? Because "muh feels"?
>>
>>73607336
they can do want they want, but I shouldn't be forced to pay for it tho

http://www.dailyxtra.com/ottawa/news-and-ideas/news/sex-reassignment-surgery-in-canada-whats-covered-and-7022
>>
>>73607336
well they should and it should be mandatory for all the whitebois it wouldn't be fair if their little girls were the only ones getting culturally enriched
>>
>>73607336
They're free to.do whatever they want. The problem is that they demand society to celebrate them for no reason other than to be special snowflakes.

The only thing that shouldn't be allowed is to encourage kids to be trans before they even develop their judgement and mature.
>>
>>73607336
it's not about whether they're allowed to or not. people are incapable of changing their sex, just as they are incapable of changing their species
>>
>>73607336
Trans people have been using whatever bathroom they want for years
Only recently has the media taken it for a ride
I'm telling you it's a distraction from real issues
>>
>>73608053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
canttellifb8.m8
>>
Because it fucks up the line between male and female. Making femininity a disgusring and vile pervert. Not to to mention how disgusting and annoying they are.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.