[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ultimate test of degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 278x181
What does /pol/ do when they find someone's wallet?
>>
>>73605670
Donate its contents to the local mosque ofc.
>>
Last summer i picked it up off the street, saw an id, and walked it to the police station
>>
>>73605670
Depends on whos it is

If its a swell chap id take the money and return the rest
>>
If it's a white man's return it, he worked for that money.
>>
Nothing, i dont take stuff that isn't mine and i wont bother bringing it to the lost property office
>>
>>73605670
Piss on it
>>
Penn Gilette.jpg
>>
>>73605804
this

giving people their own stuff will make them dependent on handouts and contribute to the welfare society
>>
Locate it's owner and give it back.

What are you all, nigger?
>>
leave it there
>>
Leave it tbqh
>>
>>73605670
I only snatch a little bit first. Maybe a five cent bill or something little. Then I return to the spot several times and see if the spot is safe, this is assured by hiding a mere 100 yard distance, but keeping eye on the wallet all the time.

I slowly creep back to tha hood and sniga my biga or diga diga
>>
I remember bringing in a dropped credit card to my school's lost and found and the bitch that worked there accused me of stealing it.
>>
Donate the money to the survivors of homophobic and transphobic violence.
>>
I found a guys wallet lying in the road. I saw on his ID that he lived nearby. I walked to his house and found it empty and the front door unlocked. After knocking and announcing myself several times, I opened the door and put the wallet on the night stand and left.
>>
Keep all cash and return everything else.
>>
>>73605670

Find the number of the person it belongs to, call them to tell them I have it, then take a shit in it.
>>
>>73605941
Älä puhu minulle tai poikani ikinä !!!
>>
>>73605670
I cum in it and give it back to the owner.
>>
pick it up, take the cash but leave the credit cards, then turn it in at the lost and found
>>
Depends desu

If the person who dropped it is someone I'm friends with I'll obviously return it, if they're a stranger I'll ask around for a bit and if it's someone I dislike they'll be short some cash
>>
>>73605670
Found a phone and wallet on the back bumper of my car of all places when I went skiing 2 weeks ago, I turned it in to the resort cuz I'm not a piece of shit. Anyone who wouldn't do the same lacks the mental capacity or empathy to understand why you shouldn't keep it
>>
>>73605670
Depends on who it is but the very worst I'd do is take maybe half the money and then bring the wallet to the police station
>>
I've worked in retail and I can't tell you how many wallets/purses/phones get left behind in shopping carts.
I've always returned them to the lost and found, but so many people have been fired for trying to steal it.
Like no shit that person is going to be looking for their lost valuables, you're going to get caught. Why the fuck do people try and use other peoples phones/credit cards that they stole is beyond me
>>
>>73605670
Last 2 times i took it to the police station as anyone should. Is not my job to take it to the police station.
>>
>>73605941
>and sniga my biga or diga diga
Sir, you are 150% correct
>>
>>73605670
Pick it up before some scumbag steals it and do everything in my power to return it to it's rightful owner.
>>
>>73605670
if they are white return it
if they are black take all the cash use all the cards and open accounts in their name and max every thing out. then kill another nigger and leave the wallet behind.
>>
Pick it up and hand it to the nearest store, or whatever, to hold it in case the person shows up and looks for it.
>>
Take the wallet and keep it for myself. Chances are the guy who lost it was a shitty person.
>>
If there's some way to identify the owner's home return it to them directly.

If not, hand it to the lost items' office.
>>
File: 21nUMnV.jpg (59 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
21nUMnV.jpg
59 KB, 638x960
>>73605670
Found a bag recently, looked inside and found a phone book. Called the number and it turned out that the bag was stolen by some mudskin on a train and just left somewhere else, there were a camera and all kinds of other stuff inside. Mudskin only took the money, the owner paid me 20 bucks. Felt good.
>>
>>73605670
I once found a pair of pants with someone wallet, money, and a prescription bottle in it by my car outside my work. I drove it back to them, and the guy gave me 20$. Granted, the wallet had like 60$, but I'm not a nigger so I wasn't gonna steal it.
Still not sure how he lost his pants though
>>
File: 1457920754797.gif (2 MB, 265x257) Image search: [Google]
1457920754797.gif
2 MB, 265x257
>>73605670
happened to couple of times, so i picked that up and tried to return to the owners ...

not even an incincere thank you - like i was obligated to do it

well, next time i will just walk pass it - let shitskins clean off cash and throw away it in garbage
>>
>>73606221
This is the correct thing to do
>>
>>73606266
Fucking whores in the parking lot on lunch break
>>
>>73606042
This is the generally accepted system in the UK.
>>
Take it to the police station like any decent human being
>>
>>73605670

desu senpai keep the money, ship return the rest of the contents to owner
>>
I turn it in to the police.

People in my area are generally nice like that. A few months ago I dropped my phone without knowing. She had turned it into the police who had contacted my brother (was his phone originally until he gave it to me) who gave it back to me. Sent her some flowers.

3 years ago or so I found a phone on a bench at a train station. Was about to go to the police to turn it in when the owner called her own phone. Went out of my way to go to the town she was in to give it back. They were grateful for it.

People here generally turn it in to the police or find you and give it back here. Only exception are the somalians and gypsies. Especially the fucking gypsies. They would steal your very flesh if it gave them money. Fuck, now that I think about it this town was better without them. It's sad to grow up in a nice community and then see it destroyed by people that were invited to your country because people have to much empathy for their own good.
>>
mail it to address on license
>>
>>73605670
There have been several occassions where I've found a wallet and every time I have returned it in-tact. The most I'll do as far as rifling through it is looking at the driver's license so I can identify whose it is.

Because I'm not a fucking nigger
>>
>>73605977
is this bait or are you legit retarded
>>
I shove it unopened into a mailbox

I have no idea what happens then
>>
I'd take the cash then return it or drop it off at the police station.

What? Gotta make that fucked learn to not leave his wallet on the ground
>>
Probably look em up on Facebook and send em a message to come pick it up, otherwise hand it to the police station
>>
>>73605670
I experienced this when i was about 9 years old. I found a wallet with about 80 bucks in it. Ended up calling the guy through the phonebook and giving it all back. He gave me $20 i think for the good deed.
Nowadays id probably just empty it out and throw it in the trash 2bh
>>
Finders keepers obviously.

What would you do if the wallet literally contained £1,000/$1,000/currency of your choice?
>>
>>73606460
THIS
>>
>>73605795
>lie cheat steal
hashtag cuckservative
>>
>>73605670
When i was a kid i found wallet. It was empty, but kinda nice, and i take it.
Regretted it ever since.
10 years later i put it where i found it.
Still feel kinda sad.
>>
>>73606731
I would still return it. You never know how much a person needs that money.
>>
See if there's a way to make contact via phone, if not, I will drop it off in their mailbox, if it's too far I'll drop it off at the police station
>>
>>73606217
This, if I can't discern whether or not the owner is or is not the typical trash that lives here.
>pic related
>>
>>73606460
>"Hey. I found your wallet so I've took your money to reward myself for sending it back to you :)"
>>
>>73606309
You did the right thing, just because the owner was an asshole doesn't mean that you should challenge your own morals. If that happens again tell the person straight away that he/she was being an asshole but keep doing the right thing.
>>
>>73606912
>Greece
>returning money

not with those debnts you have, pal.
>>
>>73605670
Considering I've found a wallet before (and cell phones and other things) I turn them in to the nearest lost and found intact.

Golden rule.
>>
File: 1449930892983.jpg (113 KB, 860x860) Image search: [Google]
1449930892983.jpg
113 KB, 860x860
Accidentally put myself in deep philosophical thought about existence and how the wallet is the reflection of reality. The wallet was not placed for me to find but rather I was put to see the wallet.
Feel anger, pity, remorse, melancholy, anguish, desperateness.
Understand I am the wallet of life.
>>
>>73605670
Leave it.
If it was a Muslim or a Jew or a fag that dropped it I take it.

Either way returning it is a waste of my time.
>>
>>73605670
drop it off at lost and found cause you dont want bad karma and to be screwed over for something so trivial like a wallet
>>
>>73607041
This.
>>
>>73607007
Once found a wallet many years ago, there was an phone number inside so i called it and the person told me just to leave it at the lost and found center at my cities centrum and thanked me. So I did, person called me days later and asked if I took the money. Those assholes at the center took it.
>>
>>73606731
Return it of course. It's not mine, someone else worked for that money.
>>
>>73605670
I cum on it
>>
>>73605670
take it
because people need to be responsible
>>
>>73607213
What if the ID shows it was a person of an African descent?
>>
I take any cash bills out and walk it to the police station. Stupid tax I call it
>>
>>73607202
Were they shitskins?
>>
>>73606309

This,

some lady dropped her iphone in a parking lot, luckily no one ran it over, I did my shopping and asked inside if anyone had lost a phone, they said no. On my way back home I was already in the police station parking lot...then it happened she called her phone from her husbands phone and accused me of stealing her phone. I told her that Its going to be at the local police station and she can pick it up there, she kept accusing me of stealing her phone and demanded me to return it to her right then and now at her home.

I told her to fuck off and that she can pick it up at the police station, I hung up on them and then drove 6 towns over, over an hour drive and dropped it off at the police station there, I explained to them why it kept on ringing over and over again, the cops there had a laugh and said theres no issue.
>>
In the last six months I found two wallets. One in a parking lot, and one thrown from a moving cat, driven by negros. I took them to the addresses on their IDs and returned them. I took no money, though in the case of the second card, I was shocked there was even money in the thing. The owner, a Mexican woman, was confused, she was unaware it had been stolen, and assumed I simply found it at the grocery store she had just left and I was passing when I saw it thrown. She assured me its contents were all there.

The first wallet was in a hardware store parking lot. The owner was black and there was a paper inside that lead me to believe he worked at the hardware store. It had about 40 dollars in it, as well as several debit and credit card. Taking it immediately to his home, he was offloading his truck, and wasn't even aware it was missing. He gave me 4 LED lightbulbs he'd just gotten from the hardware store, as payment.

I always assume if there is a hundred dollar bill, I would take it. But there never is and I probably wouldn't.
>>
>>73607282
>nigger
>wallet
>>
>>73605670
Searching for any identification and returning the wallet to the owner.
>>
>>73605670
if it had no ID, keep the cash. Otherwise don't steal anything and give to an authority.
>>
>on the bus
>sit down facing the back of he bus
>see purse on chair in front of me
>bus is moving so I can't disturb the driver
>leave it there and wait for somebody else to pick it up
>>
>>73606592
I was a mail carrier for a couple years to help pay for college. This is actually a good way to take care of it. Supervisors would drop things into mail boxes on your route to make sure none of the carriers pocket things. Because of that you can trust them.

It's sad people do things out of fear but it works.
>>
File: 1461016544594.png (17 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1461016544594.png
17 KB, 418x359
>>73607315
Nah it was some fat bitch. I'm 100% certain she took it. I was so mad back then because the owner assumed I took it, felt bad man.
>>
>>73607282
That means he's one of the 3 black people who actually have a job, so still return it.

Stealing is lower yourself to the level of (sand)nigger street scum. If you take his money you're no better than them.
>>
Kick it as far as I can.
>>
>>73605941
Lol
>>
>>73605670
I return the wallet to its rightful owner. I'm a white man with a STEM degree, I don't need their chump change. :^)
>>
>>73606912
>I would still return it. You never know how much a person needs that money.
>flag

Yup
>>
>>73605670

Mail it back to its owner. Granted all their cards have been cancelled, but many people carry a lot of very important documents inside of their wallets. Considering every single man I know safeguards his wallet like their children it would be detrimental to lose it.

I've found a few wallets before. I worked as a bartender in college, I didn't need extra money so I did the right thing and mailed them back to their owners.

If you're not sure what to do you can always surrender them to law enforcement and they'll contact them directly in regards to the issue.
>>
File: 1462207421762.jpg (3 KB, 89x125) Image search: [Google]
1462207421762.jpg
3 KB, 89x125
>>73605670
If it's from a white, return it intact.

Otherwise I'd probably use the creditcards to hire a hitman to find and kill the owner.
>>
>>73605670
check id, check up owner on ratsit and give them a call telling them where they can find it.
>>
>>73606873
Must've been a fucking nicely made wallet to last 10 years.
>>
>>73605670
I stole a wallet from an old man once when I was a kid. I was at a ballgame and saw it on the ground, so I picked it up. Full of cards and pictures of his grandkids and family. Maybe had $13 bucks in it. The guy came back to his seat but his wallet was already gone.

I kept it for years until one day, I just dropped it in a mailbox. The USPS will return wallets to the owner as long as the ID is in it. Well, since then, I have lost my wallet 3 times. Once I had no money it in, once I had $650 cash, and the 3rd time I think there was no money in it.

This was probably 15 years ago. If I found a wallet today, I would try and get it back to the owner in one piece, however I found it.
>>
take everything I can find
>>
>>73605670
Take the cash, duh
>>
>>73605670
check it of course, then grab a little found your shit-tax and call the guy if he has any number there to tell him I have his wallet.

If I take it to the cops he's never going to see it again.
>>
>>73605670
It's an American tradition to take the cash and turn the wallet and cards into the police or lost and found.
>>
>>73606360
This.
Who hasn't left their trousers in a parking lot after a boozy lunchtime whore session at least once in their life?
>>
>>73606463
>Sent her some flowers
how'd you get her info? creepy
>>
Happened to me once when I was in Texas. I accidentally dropped my wallet at a pizza hut and someone picked it up. I had $500 cash on it. Turns out some girl found it and gave it to her dad. The guy did his best to contact me and found a number to a Kay jewelers store and called it. Lucky me that I worked in the same mall as the Kay's and the lady got me the guys info. He lived in NM so we arranged for a meeting. While I was on my way there, my truck ran out of gas and I asked the person to pay for some gas with my money and meet me where my truck stopped. When I say that man climb out of his truck, he looked like a dirty Mexican, the type you would cross the street to avoid. That shit shocked me. I ended up giving him $50 and went back home.
>>
>these fags saying theyd take the cash but return the rest
boy, what a great citizen u are :^)

returning half someone's possessions doesnt make you any less than a degenerate or thief
>>
Literally no one carries cash anymore, at least not more than I make per hour. Question is a moot point.
>>
>>73607711
I need to add that there was nothing missing from my wallet.
>>
>>73605670
Turn it into the closest police station. Not to feel good, not because I think I'm morally better by not taking anything. Just something most norwegians do.
>>
>>73605670
I found one at Zion NP about two years ago. I found the guy on Facebook, but he never got back to me.

Nothing good inside it, though.
>>
Take it, pocket the cash, ignore the cards. Throw in the delivery box at the post so they bring it to them.
>>
it depends. if theres people around i just ignore it. if not, empty the cash and let it go.
>>
>>73607799
Found a wallet with loads of cards and 500 sek bill, 100 sek bill and like three 20 sek bills.
Returned it and got the 500 sek bill.

Nice guy, 10% finders fee is basic here.
>>
>>73605670
Find identifying information, google them if necessary, and return the wallet. Do not accept any reward. If it belongs to a qt3.14, insist that she buys me a drink instead (no alcohol or coffee -- i'm not degenerate).
>>
Never had a wallet experience, but had a money one.
>Recently got a huge Great Pyrenees
>At some point accidentally left gate chained loosely so he got out
>Someone an hour later found him and called, he just jumped in the car without a problem
>Delivers Pyrenees, he won't get out of car so I have to pull him out but he knocks some of her things onto the ground
>Get everything back in, thank her
>A short bit later she calls saying that a $50 bill is missing so I go look
>Bill is in drainage ditch, call her back and she comes to get it after going to work
>Turns out that's all the spending money she has for awhile
>Offer a $20 for snagging the big pupper and to help her out a bit but she refuses

>>73607282
Pretty sure niggers don't carry wallets unless it's another person's.
>>
>>73605670

Get rid of it as quickly as possible.

We have TV shows that set people up with wallets full of cash. Whatever is in there, it's not worth being the next viral idiot.
>>
When on holiday, take the money and then leave wallet where it is

When at home, take the money and then turn wallet into cops
>>
>>73605670
implying it's not an empty wallet discarded by a pickpocket
>>
>>73608071
>not alchohol or coffee
>"im not a degenerate"
wow kill yourself
>>
Look at the id.
Make my mind up on a matrices of factors.

When I was 15 I found a cheap nokia pay as you go with no credit on it. It had a number stored as home so I called it from a payphone and told the person who answered where I was.
5 minutes later an old banger full of chavs pull up. 3 of them get out the car
>What you doing with my sisters phone?
>Looks like he's gonna punch me
>Tell him I found it and hand it over
>He says "Right" and gets back in the car with it with his crew all glaring at me.
No thanks, no reimbursing me for the payphone call I paid for. Just total cunt treatment, now I don't try to do nice things.
>>
File: 123434123.jpg (18 KB, 500x449) Image search: [Google]
123434123.jpg
18 KB, 500x449
>>73605670
If I can't find the owner within the vicinity I'll get their name from their ID and look them up on Jewbook and message them.

To the people that just drop it off at lost and founds, those things are notoriously pilfered by staff. If you want to do the right thing and make absolute sure that the owner gets their wallet unmolested you have to do the legwork yourself.
It's not easy, but in the end you'll probably end up with a friend for life.
>>
>>73605730
First post best post!
>>
>>73608071
>not liking coffee
Anglos confirmed barbarians.
>>
i found a wallet belonging to some bae with $100 bucks and a bunch of cards on campus

facebook searched her name, sent her a message, she met up with me like 30m later.

not to feel morally superior or anything, its just what i would want someone to do if they found mine
>>
>>73608071
>If it belongs to a qt3.14, insist that she buys me a drink instead

Can tell nothing would ever become of that. You should just accept the reward if she offered one because
>>
If I didn't see the owner drop it, I take it to the police station, because I'm not a nigger.
>>
Take it to the nearest authority; do NOT ask around because other people might just say "yeah, its mine". Also, its too much of a hassle to ask others if its their wallet. Just give it to the nearest security guard or something. If you find it in a place that doesn't have it, just take it and try to find a cellphone # in the wallet somewhere.

Most likely, the person you just helped might become your friend and will help you in the future.
>>
>>73607631
>once I had $650 cash
why? are you very wealthy?
>>
Take a shit in it, mash it flat, and then mail it to them
>>
>>73608194
The only answer.

That'll teach them for losing something very important. I've never lost my wallet or phone.
>>
The ultimate degeneracy here is losing your wallet in the first place.

If you're that careless with your money, bank cards and personal details, then you are a brainless degenerate, and you need to learn a lesson.

The only reasonable answer here is not to return the wallet, keep the money, and trash the cards.

>giving back the wallet and money to the owner

it's this kind of nanny coddling that breeds degeneracy in nu-males.
>>
>>73608371
If I go shopping in town I normally carry 500-1000 bongs. I've got an average of 100 bongs on me whenever I'm out of the house (have 0 bongs on me now will go to cashpoint and pull out 100-200 tomorrow and repeat the same next week).
>>
Yo spend dat cracker money. find out where dey live. torture, raep, kill his beotch an dotters fo his PINs. take all his sheeit. burn he muffugn house down
>>
>>73608521
You sound quite brown sir.
>>
File: bread.jpg (21 KB, 552x379) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
21 KB, 552x379
>>73606193
no wonder nobody likes whites in south africa
>>
I walk over it because I don't want to deal with the responsibility of finding the owner.
>>
>>73608154
>Great Pyrenees
floofy pupper detected
worth it?
i want a dogger so bad
>>
I found someone's wallet the other day. It had a university ID card in it so I went to the university and handed it in.
>>
I like to think that I'd return the wallet with the cash inside it, anything else is nigger-tier behaviour really.
When I was about 14 I found about £200 that someone that'd been renting my Dad's cottage had accidently left in a draw. I took about £30 and gave the rest to my Dad who returned it to the people.
>>
Check for cash, keep cash, leave wallet where I found it.

At least he can still get his ID back if he finds it, but I'm keeping the money as retard tax.
>>
File: 1461585645609.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1461585645609.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>73605670
>tfw lost wallet at the fucking dump while working
>get a call from random person a day later
>Aye man, I gotch ya wallet. Can you come by and pick it up I'm in silva sprang right now
>Happy knowing my wallet didn't get trashed
>drive by and see old black man sitting on his porch with his wife
>"Aye man u a lucky lucky man my man."
>hands me wallet with everything in it still

Ya know, some of them are alright
>>
to everyone who says anything other than "turn it in immediately", they did a sting in NYC a few years ago where they left wallets lying around, and if you picked it up and walked off (i think they made sure a cop was around, or it was near a police station) you were arrested for some kind of shit. needless to say there was a huge backlash and I believe it was stopped.
>>
File: 1442370483503.png (264 KB, 663x665) Image search: [Google]
1442370483503.png
264 KB, 663x665
>>73605941
kek
>>
File: boot.jpg (65 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
boot.jpg
65 KB, 480x364
>>73608360
>Take it to the nearest authority
>>
File: jewdetected.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jewdetected.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>73608521
>>
>Walking around in London
>See wallet on tube seat
>Pick it up
>Think "I'll hand this in"
>Check ID inside
>Picture of some fucking nu-beta cuck
>Bin the wallet and take the cash

I tried to do the right thing but when I saw the little cunts face I gave in to temptation.
>>
>>73605670
I've found someone's wallet a few times over the years and I always contacted the owner and returned it to them.
>>
Either leave it or find the owner, it is dishonorable to take it's content.
>>
>>73605670
It depends if there is an id in the wallet if there is an id then return it to a police station if there is no id then i just take it.
>>
File: Ahmed Passport.jpg (540 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
Ahmed Passport.jpg
540 KB, 2448x3264
I found a USB stick on the ground and this was on it.

What do?
>>
>>73605670
It depends, if there was some really minor cash inside and nothing else, I wouldn't bother trying to return it because the person likely wouldn't be looking for it anyway. But if there was a lot of money and/or personal documents, I'd return it.
>>
>>73605670
I believe everyone gets what's coming to them.

Found some guy's new Iphone last year at a bus stop where homeless people probably would have pawned it if I didn't take it. It got like 3 texts so I just told them to tell the guy to meet me somewhere. Guy gave me $50 since he knew the phone would've been gone had I not picked it up.
>>
>>73608890
sell to highest bidder
>>
File: keep me posted.png (296 KB, 353x354) Image search: [Google]
keep me posted.png
296 KB, 353x354
>>73608890
go on...
>>
>>73608568
1000 bongs just seems excessive. I can see carrying maybe 75-100 bongs but 500-1000?

I don't even have a traditional wallet anymore--I carry a leather card sleeve with a few cards in it
>>
>>73608890
>durka durka
DURKA DURKA! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
>>
>>73605670
Try to find some identifying information in it so I can get it back to its owner. If I don't, call the police and turn it in to them.
>>
>on the street

Probably report it to local authorities. If in desperate need, like atm, steal its content

>anywhere else
Just give it to a guard or some shitty worker.

I once stole a wallet once to a weeaboo in my high school, it was fun wew
>>
"No good deed ever goes unpunished."
>>
>>73608890
buy a cabin in the woods and get the fuck out
>>
File: ahmpdf.png (1 MB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
ahmpdf.png
1 MB, 1920x1018
>>73608963
>>73608928
>>73608986
There was a bunch of PDFs on there too
>>
File: 1439525737339.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1439525737339.gif
13 KB, 250x194
>>73605941
How

How did Finns become the ultimate memers
>>
>>73608741
sounds like bait car, we need more of that kind of thing

get these fucking losers off of the streets
>>
>>73609054
Take it to the police and report him as a terrorist
>>
>>73608993

Leave it where you fucking found it.
>>
>>73608991
>Give it to Mexican police
>They just keep it
>>
File: 1448525237998.gif (150 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1448525237998.gif
150 KB, 161x250
>>73609054
>The Holy Qur'an
>Interpretation of The Holy Qur'an
>Prophet's Traditions & Islamic Culture
>100
>100
>100
What the flying fuck?
THESE PEOPLE GET THOUGHT TO BOMB PEOPLE IN THEIR SCHOOLS?

Only if liberals could see this shit
>>
ITT: thieving niggers and self-congratulating fags that act like doing unto others what they'd want others to do unto them is some sort of moral accomplishment and not the very base of human decency.

Degenerate count: 100 percent
>>
>>73608993
If a young child were wondering in the middle of a road, would you ignore her because you might be accused of being a paedo by an hysterical mother?

no good deed ever goes unrewarded by God
>>
>>73608741
What fucking crime would they be charging you with?
>>
>>73609054
Britisheducation.png
>>
>>73609054
>general directorate of education riyadh region
literally reads like a communist politburo finance sheet
>>
>>73609317
obviously theft, you fucking stupid Canuck
>>
If I flip through the wallet and see like a picture of someone's wife or kids I would return the wallet, if not and there's cash next rounds on me boys!
>>
>>73609317
If the wallet had in id in it they can charge you but if it does not then they can't do shit. Im gonna guess stealing a wallet.
>>
>>73609080

Nothing better to do. Also Finn ugric meme genes just look at Estonia
>>
I've returned money my whole life.

Most noteable was a Syrian chick and her girlfriends (in their 20's) standing in front of me at the ATM.

Chick manages to withdraw cash without actually taking them and walks away. I "Hey miss" her back so she could het cash (like 100 euro) and she was legit shocked.

Her eyes were popping and she was speechless that someone would do that.

Felt good to cahnge someones views.
>>
>>73605670
Kill myself
>>
I used to steal, as in, that's all I did, mostly break and enters, but I stole everything I came across. I stole from people too. I had to always come home with more then I left with, every effort or interaction had to benefit me in some way.

I just stopped one day, I just decided I was lowering myself by stealing. Now, I honestly would return a billion dollars if I found it.

I have found and returned many wallets. One of my first legal jobs was cleaning up the saddle dome after hockey games ect, I found a lot of wallets there.

I can't take back anything I've done, all I can do is not do it again, I'd seriously rather die the take anything that does not belong to me. I'm a fairly compulsive person, the same mentality that drove me to commit insane acts of theft (I loved creeping in homes while people slept for instance) is now aligned against criminality. I probably couldn't steal even if I wanted to, I don't actually know what happens if I don't serve the notions that drive me, but it's probably nothing good.
>>
File: abagababaa.png (1 MB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
abagababaa.png
1 MB, 1920x1018
>>73609373
>>73609353
>>73609258
>>73609181

Shall I post more?
>>
>>73609380
>>73609436
And how is picking it up theft when nobody is present? How are you supposed to bring something to the police if you do not first pick it up, and second, walk away?
>>
>>73609595
KEEP US UPDATED...
>>
>>73605670
Take enough money to piss the owner off so he'll take better care of his wallet and then return it to the police anonymously. So like 20-30e?
>>
>>73605670
Look at the ID first. If it seems like a hard working American, I go to their house, knock on their door, and tell whoever is home that I found a wallet that should belong to someone living their.

If I open it and it seems I have found the wallet of someone who is a leech on society, I keep it, but shred anything that may ID the previous owner.
>>
>>73605670

take whatever cash is present and throw the wallet in a dumpster
>>
File: talk_shit_get_hit.png (1 MB, 916x798) Image search: [Google]
talk_shit_get_hit.png
1 MB, 916x798
Depends:
If the owner looks poor: return it
If the owner looks wealthy: grab the money and throw it into the river
>>
>>73606071
You have a sense of honor and you're parents should be proud, they did a good job.
>>
>>73609610
>too stupid to infer that they waited until it was obvious that the person stole it somehow
>>
>>73609396
What if their mother has cancer and that's all the money they have for food and bills for the next month?
>>
File: abadoodoo.png (2 MB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
abadoodoo.png
2 MB, 1920x1018
Why do I get the feeling that ASIO are going to be paying me a visit soon...
>>
Give the wallet back. I'm a pussy.
>>
>>73608652
Pyrenees are awesome. As far as I know with having 3 (technically 4 but he's a foster at the moment) there seems to be 3 different types.

The huge burly fluffs
The slimmer, smooth coated and somewhat smaller fluffs
The slim, curly fluff that's sort of between the other two

They dig trenches and foxholes to sit out somewhere and watch the property at certain angles, so don't get too mad about them digging since they WILL do it. In almost all cases they are very good about protecting or just being fine with farm animals. The big heavy fluff I have tends to be a bit of a dick with the other male dogs by getting all pushy and dominant, but he's typically fine.

Pyrenees are very, very barky as well and will chase birds that fly overhead. But overall, other than the barking they are extremely good. And depending on how you like the barking, it could be a plus or minus in favoring. Essentially they're like Samoyeds, but will bark at cars and people and the likes from afar or when the object is out of property. In property, they calm down very fast.
>>
>>73609610
If it has an id in it it is theft if it has no id then it is not theft. You would not get arrested for bringing to a police station thou..
>>
>>73609661
is a "club promoter" like an "aspiring rapper"?
>>
>>73607872
This.
>>
>>73609545
I've been "deep in the Dope Game" too I know how you feel man desu
>>
>>73608725
>Old man
Well that's why right there. Any black younger would've taken the money at least.
>>
>>73609595

only if they are at least sorta different. the fact that that rich asshole sits around in a classroom studying about the holy quran is irritating.
>>
I continue my day. It's not my money to take, and the lesson of "keep track of your own shit" is one that some people need to learn. One that can't be taught by an upstanding person returning it and everything being okay.
>>
>>73609731
Do you have yours trained? Did you do it yourself? If so, was it difficult? Do you have a fence around your property? Do you keep them chained?
>>
>>73605670

>Check if they have a phone number in wallet
>Call if they do, hand back wallet with all contents.
>IF no number see if you can track them down on social media and meet them and hand back wallet.
>In places like Canada, USA, Australia, and New Zealand you can hand the wallet over to the police. I would not suggest this in other countries.
>>
>>73606041
>Spain

Interesting.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-10-12-47-31.png (654 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-10-12-47-31.png
654 KB, 1280x720
>>73605977
You just made me slowly progress through all the stages of smiling to an actual maniacal kek.
>>
>>73605670
Use the address on the wallet to mail it back to them
>>
>>73607872

If you have no moral stake in doing so, why not just take the dough? Blindly following custom is strange to me.
>>
>>73609610

cops suck. see here:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/suit-targets-nypd-theft-trap-tactic-article-1.1349629
>>
>>73605670
Take it the money, leave any ID or credit cards behind.
If I bring it to the PD they'll just do the same.
>>
Take the cash and return th rest.
>>
>>73609937
go back to twitter, jamal
>>
File: 1462658407630.jpg (611 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1462658407630.jpg
611 KB, 1024x768
>>73605670
I tend to go above and beyond in situations like this.
>subway @2am empty bag near me
>check it out full of brand new clothes with reciept
>go next day to store to attempt to return it so that the cash will be refunded to the person's card
>was like 200$
Can't remember why but for some reason they wouldnt take it back without ID. Ended up giving it to a female friend. At least i tried.
>>
>>73606841
U mad Jamal?
>>
>>73605670
I've returned 3 wallets in my life. One had about $500 cash and multiple checks for over $1000. Refused any reward, lady got my phone number from the police station where I turned in the wallet and was crying because it was literally all her money. She dropped it after picking up her mother from an assisted living facility to bring her home for Christmas.

Second time:
>at crowded event
>see a wallet on the ground
>pic it up, it belongs to a Jamal
> only 2 black guys in the entire place
>"do either of you know a 'Jamal'?"
>"danks mayne honorary nigga right here!"
>gives me $20
>>
File: 1459449628824.jpg (26 KB, 720x348) Image search: [Google]
1459449628824.jpg
26 KB, 720x348
I give it back if I see him drop it, if not give it to the bolice. I honestly think, even with rich people, 2/10 would give it back. Corruption is not only a problem of politician but of all the populations mindset
>>
>>73610029
horse girls are weird as fuck
but I refuse to believe that that is horse cum
>>
>>73609951
>Spiridon Argyras

What kind of fucking name is that?
>>
>>73609998

Can you send me the link?
>>
>>73610119
>I refuse to believe that that is horse cum

You will never know for sure though, and that is good enough for me.
>>
>>73610029
>above and beyond
>have receipt
>can get purchaser info
>dont do it
:|
>>
>>73610119
same

heard they drink it fresh and warm from the tap if they do
>>
>>73610120

sounds rather greek
>>
File: sdgrgrgdsfz.png (665 KB, 1920x1018) Image search: [Google]
sdgrgrgdsfz.png
665 KB, 1920x1018
>>73609808
Well I dunno about that. They're mostly academic transcripts and passport scans.

All this stuff is basically from a guy who was helping overseas students enrol in university. There's a bunch of application forms 'n shit.

But if I had said that at first it wouldn't be nearly as interesting.
>>
>>73610050
>yeah mayne das me
>danks mayne

>ayyyy dat cracka stupid lets go get some kfc kukukukukukuu
>chyeaaaaaaa nigguuuuuhhh

guarantee he tweeted about this
>>
>>73610116
>Corruption is not only a problem of politician but of all the populations mindset
Epic meme my friend
>>
>>73609264
>If a young child were wondering in the middle of a road, would you ignore her because you might be accused of being a paedo by an hysterical mother?

Absolutely.
>>
>>73605670
Depending on how much was in the wallet,I'd reward myself.if the wallet were empty of cash,I'd leave this moral dilemma for someone else.
>>
>>73605670
i take the money, if the wallet belongs to a jew, i wipe my ass with it. if it belongs to a nazi, i give the id to black criminals. if it belongs to a pedo, i pretend going to fuck her, and then kill both of them, because the federal police in brazil are full of pedos, so it's useless fighting this crime. just listen the current musics, brazil is not but a big child prostitution house.
>>
>>73606463
That kind of empathy will always be exploited, some people will never learn this because these "empathetic deciders" live in their own insulated world.
>>
>>73605774
Did this with an iPhone.
I got 60$ from the owner
>>
>>73610318

that version of the snek meme might be a bit too clever.
>>
>>73610356
god damn i hate brazilians so much
wish you cunts would just fuck off already
first you ruin video games in the early 2000's and now you ruin /pol/ with this shit
>>
>>73605670
Try to return it. Really depends on what's in it. Only return if there are valuables in it
>>
This is proper edicate you scumbags

>If you find a wallet you use the Address on their Drivers license to mail it to them. Petty cash is okay to take but if its a couple hundred bucks return the cash as well.

>If you find someones cell phone you go to their contacts and call their mom. Call their dad if you want to be a dick.
>>
>>73610050
>refused any reward
Dumb cunt. I understand returning that much money to its rightful owner, but saying no to a reward is like autistic white-knight tier retardation. At least let her buy you a case of beers.
>>
Lost my wallet once only for it to turn up in my mailbox anonymously a couple weeks later.
Was a great feeling so I would pay it forward.
>>
File: unattended purse.jpg (69 KB, 643x521) Image search: [Google]
unattended purse.jpg
69 KB, 643x521
>>73607470
You could have prevented this
>eternal anglo strikes again
>>
Go to sex shops, buy loads of huge fucking dildos on contactless, hand in the wallet with all the bags of dildos to nearest lost property
>>
>>73610318
In spain at least, yes. I remember when I was in high school we did a fundraiser for the end of school trip and a lot of people kept the money/products they got when they were supposed to go to the whole class. We almost had losses because of that and we didnt finance shit
>>
>>73605670
I am so white, i have returned atleast a dozen phones, i know i've returned a wallet at least once.
>>
>>73605670
Rifle through it, take the money, hand the rest to the authorities.

It's really a pain in the ass to get your ID, debit card, etc back.
>>
>>73605670
extremely busy environment with loads of people walking back and forth. You have a 95% chance to get away with it. I've had my wallet stolen twice and there wasn't a single witness in either scenario.

urban/suburban environment? Walk away, it's a trap. Look around for cameras. Keep walking. I've seen enough of these honesty trials, all it's gonna do is ruin your life. 60% chance you'll get away with it. Nobody is carrying enough money to ruin your life over it.

Desert/Rural landscape. You're most likely dealing with cartels. This is realistic, since they are always hiding money. Depends on weather or not it's being tracked and surveyed. You might get away with it. But the risk is so high, that to even to know it exists is a death sentence. Probably 99% chance you can get away with it. But you better be a Jason Bourne tier athletic, survival, military and security trained expert.

Bank/Casino. .01% chance. High security and surveillance. Most invasive. What is your motivation at this point? You just ruined your life in any first world country.

Overall, it's not worth it. Even if it's just a 20$ bill on the ground. If it was pre 2003. You probably might get away with it. But this day and age? Eyes are always on you.
>>
>>73610465

>edicate

I've done the mobile phone thing. Found some girl's mobile in a park and managed to get it back to her via one of her friends.
>>
>>73610633
ID says Stubberud.
>>
>>73605951
It's okay, Jamal, I'm sure you had good intentions once you realized you needed a pin number
>>
File: star_smiling.png (632 KB, 959x958) Image search: [Google]
star_smiling.png
632 KB, 959x958
>>73605670
I drop my pants, and take a big, fat shit on it.

This way, only someone truly desperate for money would pick up the contents. It ensures that the money goes to someone in need, like a child refugee.
>>
>>73605670
Grab the the money and maybe other useful contents like credit cards.

Shop around in the Internet, load gas, etc.

If you're stupid enough to lose a wallet you deserve to get raped financially, this isn't fucking kindergarten.

Fuck the whites who are pretending to be morally superior law abiding saints.
>>
>>73609872
It's a bit of a farm so everything is fenced in with wire. The gate is no problem except for one of the smaller dogs that could slip under a slight gap and run down the driveway, so a bit of chicken wire was placed on it.

Training's not much of an issue. The big fluff is from a Pyrenees rescue, the slim and smooth one is very shy and sounds like he came from another property nearby that's not very good about dogs. He had worms and stuff but he came around to the driveway a few times so I took him in. The third one that's curly and a lot more barky is from a rescue as well.

So pretty much they're already trained quite a bit, but you really don't need much. Just make sure you have no way of them getting out because they absolutely love to wander off going hours away and get headpats from people. There's no need to chain them, just make sure there are no holes or anything for them to get out. They'll walk around the property edges, bark at some cars or people that pass by outside, then sit somewhere like one of their bunkers or on your porch. You can get them inside too which I do for the most part then let them out at times to wander around until they want to come back inside.

The big fluff stays outside the most and sleeps around near the chickens but is very quick to notice and bark at certain vehicles, mostly large trucks or trailers.
>>
How is this a measure of degeneracy?

ANYONE who is starving or otherwise in need of money would steal it.

Anyone could sink as low as fucking eating another human if it was needed.

Stealing isnt degenerate if you need to steal to survive, however most who steal could survive without stealing, so they're degenerates.
>>
>>73610691
>t. Watched too many movies and went out of my house too few times
>>
File: 1461630730187.jpg (292 KB, 921x758) Image search: [Google]
1461630730187.jpg
292 KB, 921x758
>>73605670
As a proud Jewish man, ID take all $500 inside of it and check to make sure that all of the $300 are still in the wallet. Id ask everyone I could find if they lost a wallet with $80 in it and would gladly return the $20 and the wallet to its rightful owner.
All I would ask for in return is a small donation to the national holocaust fund.
>>
Take the wallet home to my computer get to work on doxxing them, to see if they are a worthy recipient of my mercy and generosity.
>>
>>73610283
I looked at the picture on the drivers licence, and they didn't know I was trying to return a wallet when I asked for Jamal. Also I found it about 5 feet away from his car. Don't really care either way, got $20
>>
>>73610469
I was like 16 at the time and didn't feel like making a big deal about it
>>
>>73610491
It was me,you lucky bugger!
>>
>>73605670
Richfag here.

Pick it up, and return it with an extra 20 bucks in it.
>>
>>73605670
i check for ID cards
if its a muslim i throw it away
if its anyone else i mail it
>>
File: my_sides_are_in_space.jpg (213 KB, 821x1260) Image search: [Google]
my_sides_are_in_space.jpg
213 KB, 821x1260
>>73610938
My fucking sides
>>
>>73610993
Logical spock.
>>
>>73609595
Print out change the grades or whatever to fail.
Then scan inn again.
>>
>>73611094
..Why would you put an extra $20 in it?
>>
>>73611283
because he's rich
>>
>>73605670
Id probably take the cash and leave it in the mailbox of the address on the ID
>>
>>73611343
So?
>>
>>73611283
Wouldn't you like to get a wallet returned with an extra 20 bucks in it? It would make his day.
>>
>>73611460
Rewarding stupidity, honestly?
>>
>>73605670

Last time I found a wallet I turned it over to the police and left a note on the owner's front door that he could reclaim it there. There was hundreds of dollars in it.
>>
File: 1462880774063.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462880774063.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>73605670
Put my business card in it & write on the back found this hope it find you and put it in the nearest mail-box if there is an ID in it. (The post office here will return a wallet with out postage). Possible chance of getting a reward out of the situation otherwise I get to pat myself on the back for doing the right thing. I won't tell anyone about it to seem like a self-righteous cunt though, that is a fact.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.