[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: WOJAKMEUP.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
WOJAKMEUP.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I have some relatives in Sweden on my moms side, and my swedish aunt is over visiting with her autistic 12 year old (I wish i was joking)

I noticed he had very long hair, but i thought it was just because he has autism and doesnt want it cut (temper tantrums i guess)
But now i heard mom and my aunt talk about taking hormones at an early age.

I wish they're not talking about what i'm thinking, but all they've said leads right to it.
What can i do? MAKE THE MEMES STOP, I DIDNT KNOW THEY WHERE THIS REAL
>>
kill them
>>
>>73603317
Cuckes be cucks
>>
>>73603317
>autistic swede becomes woman

Nothing out of the ordinary here
>>
Kill it.
>>
File: nextstopthefutureyouchose.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
nextstopthefutureyouchose.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
>>73603317
Disown them, I don't know, but yes the memes are real, THIS RIDE NEVER ENDS.
>>
>>73604126
This
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3582529/African-migrant-lied-15-sexually-assaulted-Swedish-ten-year-old-girl-home-victim-s-mother-agreed-house-refugees.html

>swede family welcomes a 20 or something years old erythrean kid
>he molests the 10 years old daughter
>is sentenced to pay 425 euros to the victim for her therapy
>>
He's trolling, it's not legal to give a teenage male female sex hormones.
>>
>autistic
>tranny

He probably goes to 4chan and posts "anime" on here
>>
>>73603317
>no proofs
pics of autistic cousin or GTFO
>>
>>73604304

nice to know that sweden values their women at 425 euros. not even in the phillipines you get to rape a young girl for that bargain of a price.
>>
>>73604598
>not even in the phillipines you get to rape a young girl for that bargain of a price.

425 EUR is a fortune in Asia
>>
>>73604598
What price was it in rotheram ?
>>
>>73604684
not for a super QT young virgin m8.
>>73604695
in rotherham they come for free with your housing scheme and monthly benefits.
>>
>>73604448
>Posting pics of a 12 year old autist sperg on 4chan.

Fuck off pedo jewop
>>
>>73604350
I didnt say they are going to give them to him. I'm saying HE thinks he needs them, and that he's a "pretty little girl"

He's a faggot Sven
>>
>>73605981
Norway it's time to grow up. There's a time in everyones life where they encounter somthing alien to them and get scared and lash out. You need to be calm and just accept it, it doesn't effect you. There are just cultural differences between yoyr countries. This is how the Swedes are, no matter how many times your people get freakef out and try to war it away you can't remove it. Just accept her for how she is, she has a hard enough time already being autistic and having gender dysphoria, you don't need to add hate and ridicule to that.
>>
>>73603317
>I have some relatives in Sweden on my moms side
I'm so sorry
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.