[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 800x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 800x419
Can /pol/ please explain to me why the stereotypical British citizen has such horrible teeth?
>>
>>73600545
Islam forbids toothbrushes because they used to use pig hairs, so they have to brush with a stick
>>
>>73600545
I don't think they ever had a rich tradition of oral hygiene like Americans, so you notice it more when they have bad teeth.
>>
>>73600663
Japan is not far from Australia now that I think of it
>>
>>73600663
>Japan gets it
>>
fucked up genetics of people who lived on a isolated island for centuries and bred among themselves + local cultural approval of having bad teeth
>>
Dental care is very good here to be honest. Free for kids and fairly cheap for adults that don't want the top of the line service. My brother has fucked up teeth and down south it's a lot more common. Not sure why
>>
>>73600545
Oral hygiene is haram.
>>
>>73600545

Because we're already ugly enough so having tip top gnashers isn't a main priority. I regularly go into work without brushing in the morning.

How does that make you feel?
>>
>>73600920
Also, it seems like an Irish thing
>>
>>73600545
Looks more like a tanned German to me. Seems you've been invaded, Britain.
>>
>>73600758
not shit-posting it's the truth.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 451x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 451x392
>>73601097
>tanned german
>>
>>73600545
>bombislam.com
>>
The actual reason is that bongland dentists only care about keeping teeth medically healthy. They don't give two shits about how they look. This is why things like braces aren't anywhere near as common in the UK.
>>
Never had any teeth removed or any fillings, my teeth have a small amount of discolouring and slightly crooked on the bottom row (despite having braces, they moved back over the years). Barely get any plaque either. A lot of people seem to have pretty good teeth but I've noticed an increasing tendency for people to whiten their teeth here. Can thank the burgerclaps for giving us that habit.
>>
>>73600545
Poor diet. Sugar was quite big there for the lower caste. Even more than America.
>>
>>73600545

Because it's NHS run and so healthy > healthy + aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>73601925
>lower caste

Back to your designated shitting street pajeet.
>>
>>73603653
Fuck off, Injun.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.