[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING DONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: patriotspan.jpg (193 KB, 650x653) Image search: [Google]
patriotspan.jpg
193 KB, 650x653
If you stay on Facebook, you are literally paying for trannies to get their dicks chopped off.
True patriots won't take this bullshit anymore.
>>
>>73592915
>everyone working at Facebook gets their dicks chopped off
I am willing to pay money to make this dream a reality
>>
Why should I care if shit-gene liberals are willingly castrating themselves? Every liberal "man" should be castrated and every liberal "woman" should have her babies aborted. It's for the greater good.
>>
because WE are the people paying for it, dumbass
>>
>Kikebook's libtards get their dicks chopped off

I don't see a downside to this, OP. Hopefully they'll make a universal facebook event when said employees kill themselves like most trannies do
>>
>>73592915
Ex-FB employee here - I don't think I've ever met a trans member of staff. Not internal, anyway. There's probably one or two hired to fill out a bullshit diversity requirement, but that'd be about it.
>>
File: 34631672357.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
34631672357.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>73592915
>lets make our final stand in the culture war against a extremely tiny group of mentally ill people! That's what's important!
>>
>>73592915
I only pay for it if I'm scrolling through the advertisements.
>>
>>73592915
Been gone since 2006.
>>
>>73594168 (cont.)
And 97% of the time, the advertisements are more interesting than user-generated content.

I guess you see my point.
>>
>>73592915
>Providing a service you dont like to its empolyees means that company is against your religious freedom
>>
>>73592915
I want the mentally ill to mutilate their genitals and remove themselves from the gene-pool.

I don't want literally everybody being able to decide to switch genders when they feel like it, which can actually be stopped by providing the surgery.
>>
>slacktivism campaigns
>being on pejsbook in the first place
>>
>>73592915
>you are literally paying for trannies to get their dicks chopped off.

Based Zuckerberg, getting rid of the dirt from inside out.
>>
>>73593120
Do you pay to use Facebook?

I'm pretty sure the advertisers are the ones paying for it
>>
>>73592915
Im a patriot. one who believes everyone should be free. And that freedom includes getting your dick chopped off.
>>
I have to admit. For a while I said I closed my FB account because it was normieshit but then I realized comparing my life to other people's life made me unhappy and ultimately that was the reason I closed it.

Also the liberal propaganda reached a point that was unbearable.
>>
Deactivating my account would require me to sign on to Facebook, and I intellectually cannot afford to do that.
>>
I only ever used my facebook for group projects. For some reason retards keep messaging me as if I'm actually active on the fucking thing even though I never post and log in once every few months

I should just delete it
>>
>it's a subversive attempt to imply that you haven't already paid the price if you gave them your personal information in the first place thread.
>>
>>73592915
Why do you care about the fate of other people's dicks?
Faggot?
>>
File: 1459934021716.jpg (16 KB, 364x364) Image search: [Google]
1459934021716.jpg
16 KB, 364x364
>>73592994
kek
>>
>>73593942

What'd you do there?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.