[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you make America great again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13
File: nation-of-explorers.jpg (59 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
nation-of-explorers.jpg
59 KB, 473x315
>Leave NATO
>Cut 200 billion from the defense budget
>Give them to NASA
>Slowly but surely the zeitgeist of pessimism, cynicism and decadence is replaced with optimism and a sense of purpose
>America is once again respected and admired throughout the world
>>
File: quaker.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
quaker.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>73587888

>Unban monk quaker parakeets from the US.
>Serve our new avian overlords
>>
File: 1459458680578.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1459458680578.gif
1 MB, 400x225
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>73587888
>cut 200 billion
>from defence
>not from welfare
>>
>>73587888

US geopolitcal interest lie in the America; they can oversee the developments of the north and south continent.

Russian geopolitical interest lie in Eurasia; they can oversee the development...

The only reason why they fight is because UK uses America to protect their interests in the middle east; because the British a paranoid and buthurt.
>>
>>73588100
Defense is more wasteful than welfare since no nation-state is ever going to attack you anyway. You can at least consider welfare as a way to keep the poor from chimping out.
>>
Without the ruskies to compete with people are realising that space and planets are big, dull, uninhabitable things.
Colonisation on Mars is fucking stupid. This isn't an RTS space game where you plant your colony on a planet and it grows. Mars is unable to support life and people can only live in artifical habitats.
>>
>>73588249
t. Jamal D'ayvon
>>
Make every single country on america continent leave UN and any UN thing ever.
Every crountry create alone, their immigration rules, all countries (excluding country X of course) must follow country X rule when they want to enter country X
>>
>>73587888
Cut all foreign aid
Full force into space, invest in private and government space exploration
Invest in extensive defensive measures to protect the nation
Establish a decree that all nations have the right to the land they currently own within their borders- But America owns the rest of the universe.
Put up extensive network of defensive satellites to ground all nations except America.
Go on galactic adventures and name a park on the moon after Newt Gingrich for never letting go of the dream.
>>
>>73587888
>leave NATO
>cut 200 billion from the defense budget
>Jews and niggers demand that money as more gibsmedat payment

This is why America will never be great again.
>>
>>73588262
I never said anything about colonizing Mars. Just getting there with humans would be important for the collective psyche, maybe build a research facility like the ISS and that's it.

Plus building a space industry could have a huge return on investment with asteroid mining.
>>
Isn't the military a somewhat vital part of Americas economy? It also stands to reason that that would create a lot of unemployment and chances are that the government would just pump all the money they save on the military into various social programs, thus leaving you where you started - without your military.
>>
>>73588385
Oh yeah,

Decree that any nation that dares attack us, or let a rogue state/agent within their borders attack us gets a full scale invasion and annexed. Annexing stops when they surrender and offer themselves to become puppet states.

I mean, what will they do to stop our space weapons? Attack us with their won space weapons?
>>
>>73588529
Yes. The military is incredibly vital. It'd be nice to cut all the profiteering bullshit, but anything saved through that should be put back into research. Better returns for the same price.
>>
>>73588249
Fuck off. Defense is much more important than welfare.
>>
>>73588529
The US has a GDP of 18 trillion, a cut of 200 is not vital enough, and it would be cut mostly from overseas bases rather than weapons manufacturing. Plus is not like that money is dissapearing, it's just being moved from the defense industry to the space industry.
>>
>>73587888
Elect Hillary Clinton.

She's not good at campaigning, but she is one of the best politicians in the country.
>>
>>73588838
Nice arguments there faggot.
>>
>>73588901
The 200 billion is the cost of maintaining the US empire through NATO

Without its overseas force projection the US would quickly lose its superpower status.
>>
>>73587888
using public money to fund all of nasa is stupid

the are welfare queens who all want work so the projects the people want wont happen

it would be better to heavily subsidize companies like spaceX looking for viable business in space
>>
>>73589020
So what? The US has spent trillions on maintaining its supahpowah status and literally has nothing to show for it. Plus they won't be able to maintain that status in the future as China will eventually muscle them out of Asia
>>
>>73588249
>no nation-state is ever going to attack you anyway

Cyber attacked by china on a 24/7 basis. Ok there texas. Cut welfare first.
>>
>>73589299
>China will eventually muscle them out of Asia

China has no real navy. How are they going to do this considering all their neighbors except for North Korea hates them?
>>
>>73587888
>replaced with optimism and a sense of purpose

How about ending poverty, crime and ignorance first, you baboon motherfucker. Your bullshit philosophy of letting the people continue to live like shit while they gawk and marvel idiotically at shiny technological baubles is straight up for plebs and morons. Is that the vision of American "greatness" you had in mind?

Meanwhile, China will become a whole fucking nation of scientists and technocrats and will destroy the omega-brained, happy clapping, drooling American masses. Way to destroy America, moron.

Pic related: your vision of American perfection minus a spaceship.
>>
>>73589296
You can't just throw money at it and hope to make a business in space, you need to spend on basic research on all kinds of things before that can happen.
>>
>>73587888
You mean give the whole world up to Russia and China
>>
>>73589462
I'm sure you can mount respectable cyber-defense systems for less than 600+ billion per year
>>
>>73589587
>China will be super power, everyone a technocrat!
>Just ignore the streets full of shit, rivers that are bright red with pollution, dead kids in the gutters, 80% eternal peasant class, slave labor and massive gender gap

Go home, Hongcouver.
>>
>>73587888
>>Give them to NASA
the reason burgers have cut so much funding to NASA is because people kept opposing so much spending on space

its sad, but normiefags dont give a shit about space

they would need an intense propaganda campaign before that to make it work
>>
File: implysion.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implysion.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>73587888
>make america great
>again
>>
>>73589531
That's why I said eventually. With decades of military build-up and faster economic growth than the US they'll be able to mount a challenge. And China's neighbours are all in the decline demographically and stagnated economically.
>>
File: 1462881432572.png (266 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
1462881432572.png
266 KB, 473x315
>>73587888

FTFY, it's more realistic now.
>>
>>73589587
>Meanwhile, China will become a whole fucking nation of scientists and technocrats

That's exactly what a strong space industry would move America towards
>>
>>73590027

>Paint's over the flag.
>Leaves other flags on uniform of Major Tom.

Don't they beat the shit out of you guys if you don't try harder enough and apply yourself Singapore?
>>
>>73589860

>Implying the West's industrial revolution - its filth, poverty and misery - was just Dickensian fiction
>Implying China won't evolve past that just as the West did
>Implying the west isn't in terminal decline already with brainiac policy planners like OP

China may one day fail as badly as the West is failing today, but that won't be for a long, long time - and it'll be for much less stupid reasons. Enjoy your obesity, illiteracy and monster truck rallies, Murica.
>>
>>73590322

>Paint's

I'm currently in a shitpost sweatshop, so the quality really doesn't matter. Besides, this is obviously some plebe American taking a photo next to a great monument to Indian ingenuity.
>>
File: 1462883879731.png (257 KB, 473x315) Image search: [Google]
1462883879731.png
257 KB, 473x315
>>73590027
>>
>>73587888
why does texas have its own flag
>>
>>73590403
Is this bait or do you seriously can't see the contradiction of what you are saying? You whine about America not spending more money on the poor and on the same breath put China as a model, the very country that gives absolutely no money to the poor and instead invests everything into infrastructure
>>
>>73590403
>New tech yet to be developed, everything was polluted and terrible
>Tech now exists and shithole islands like Singapore rapidly advance without going into absolute shit like China
>Japan industrializes in sub 70 years, air is still breathable, living conditions not too bad

Nah, China has been, and always will be, an eternal peasant nation. The best moment in Chinese history was when Mongols took over.
>>
Get rid of 90% of the government, repeal some stupid shit, let the individual states do what they think is best, and then go live in my cabin until I need to actually do stuff (that I can"t do from there) or if it's an emergency.

Never use Air Force 1. Tell Europe to fuck off alomg with the rest of the world and that their problems are theirs. Tell Israel they can buy shit from us but we're done giving them money. Same for every other country. Pull out of the middle east as fast as possible without completely destroying everything. Eat a cheeseburger.
>>
>>73587888
>>Give them to NASA

why give any more money to weird occultist nazis at NASA?

these guys bleed money already they don't need any more
>>
File: 1462628519426.jpg (35 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1462628519426.jpg
35 KB, 400x460
>>73590027
>can't even find a toilet in their own country
>think they can land someone on Mars
>>
>>73588249
>You can at least consider welfare as a way to keep the poor from chimping out.

handing out money isn't helping anybody, provide for jobs in great public works and if people won't work guide them to the free heroin line and stick them in a cell until they OD
>>
>>73588385
>Full force into space,

why not full force into exploring the ocean? we know less about that than space where we seem to have polluted the environment enough to make space already very dangerous, killer space junk is real

also most NASA missions are part military since NASAs funding was cut, I don't think you'll be able to reverse that unless you wipe the slate clean and start over, what I'm saying is we don't need any more nuclear reactors in space
>>
>>73588901
>moved from the defense industry to the space industry.

they're the same thing at this point
>>
File: ameriniggers.jpg (90 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
ameriniggers.jpg
90 KB, 850x400
>>73589531
>>73589462
>chimpout on China's backyard
>whine that cyberattacks you
A literal nation of dindus.
>>
>>73591160
Yeah, I'm ok with replacing welfare with workfare and infrastructure spending too.
>>
>>73588926
>but she is one of the best politicians in the country.

if the Branch Davidian compound and Murrah building were full of black people I would agree with you
>>
>>73590938
So are you and burgerland is still a superpower.
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
>>
>leave nato
>world war nukes used
>world depression
>become mexico

Great plan OP!
>>
>>73591358
>replacing welfare with workfare

so long as we need the jobs and they do actual work, I'm not considering those fat asses at the post office workers any more, a lot of these government workers have it too cushy, they need to be slapped around a little and made to put in some effort,

I'd also say mandatory fat camps are in order, all gender issues people will be employed as spies in whorehouses overseas

they'll love that
>>
>>73587888
nato is shit and they dont do much. we dont leave nato so much as we stop most of the payments to them. we pay to much and get to little

consolidate entitlement payouts. you can nolonger collect 2 or more sources of income from the government at 1 time. only 1 per person. so no welfare + veterans disability or anything like that. you dont like it to fucking bad we dont have a draft any more . you lost a leg well thats on you

and a 25 cent alcohol tax nationally. thats per dollar spent on alcohol . its non essential and still shouldnt break any ones budget. if it does maybe you should stop drinking alcohol

buy beer help the country pay off some debt or ensure we dont have to cut 12 mil more people from welfare think of it how ever you like
>>
>>73591524
>I don't know what then mutually assured destruction system is

NATO actually increases the chance of a world war with its encroachment into Russia. It's just a West vs Everyone Else alliance that serves no real purpose.
>>
>>73588249
Defense is a way to keep the poor countries from chimping out, pal
>>
>>73591783
> increases the chance of a world war with its encroachment into Russia.

No it doesn't. :) If Russia gets pissed there is a defensive alliance, that means it's working.
>>
>>73591788
Nobody is going to chimp out against the US, you are just worried that you'll actually have to pay for your own defense if the US doesn't take care of you anymore.
>>
>>73588262
Without the Spaniards to compete against the british people are realizing the oceans are big uninhabitable pools and unable to support life. You can't even drink the water. To live in the ocean you'd have to live on a boat forever. It's stupid, we shouldn't be exploring the ocean.
>>
>>73592003
>Nobody is going to chimp out against the US,

elements from within could hire mercs to clean house here, it's a reality, why do you think they want to take our rifles?
>>
>>73591910
russia isn't the enemy

sandniggers and people running banks/corporations/media are
>>
>>73592408
Russia just invaded another country, and is now positioning the US out of the middle east. Russia is the US #1 intelligence problem, they send spies into our country all the time and are now facilitating migrants into Europe: ie. bringing migrants through Russia and throwing them into different European countries.

They ain't our friends.
>>
>america
>respected
Yeah, no.
America was never respected and never will be, you are confusing fear with respect.
>>
>>73592601
but saudi arabia and israel are?

we made enemies of russia while we need resources which they have

I'd rather get spied on by russians than having little mekka in every big city in europe
>>
File: 1462813125585.png (634 KB, 700x776) Image search: [Google]
1462813125585.png
634 KB, 700x776
If Americans colonize space I'll hang myself
>>
>>73593373
>I'd rather get spied on by russians than having little mekka in every big city in europe
Russia is literally helping move those muslim migrants into your countries.

http://observer.com/2016/04/how-the-kremlin-manipulates-europes-refugee-crisis/
>>
>>73593573
Sure thing. It's not US meddling in ME affairs, it's Russia supporting the legitimate Syrian government.
You people are so fucking brainwashed.
>>
>>73593573
they received economic sanctions why wouldn't they want to destabilize us?

in the meantime saudi arabia offered to pay for 200 indoctrination camps in germany, while funding the crisis in the first place
>>
>>73593871
They recieved sanctions for invading a western friendly country.

Russia has never been our friend. It never will be when there is a defacto dictator in charge who laments the SU.
>>
>>73593742
Of course we're meddling in the ME. I can't begin to tell you this admin's strategy in the ME, because even they don't know it.
>>
>>73594045
I'm not saying they're friends, I'm saying they're the lesser (though more powerful) of two evils and I have no problem with the people of russia

I do have a problem with the people of sandnigger countries
>>
Are you wankers serious? Our military is plenty big enough, it's just that 95% of it isn't engaged
>>
File: 19528571206.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
19528571206.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>>73587888
This Burger abroad. Chile > Burgerstan.
>>
>>73592003
see 9/11
>>
>>73593518
Let's get to it boys :^)
>>
>>73594148
Yeah, these migrants are destabilizing europe and will cause lasting damage that'll take decades to heal if at all. I'm more of the opinion our concern should be that of a war crazed nation with a strong military bordering many of our allies. I'm very anti-worldwar.
>>
>>73587888
Our defense isn't even that high in the overall budget. Medicare and Social security combined make up 60% of the proposed budget.
>>
>>73594396
alienating them will only make things worse

and economically russia is much weaker than nato so for them to try anything would be suicide, though rich european countries would probably be unable to find more than 100k non pussified men to serve in their armies
>>
Go back to America 1.0
>minimal government
>gold money (no jewscript)
>respect for unalienable right to bear arms
>ship niggers to Monrovia
>etc
>>
File: kassineiti.png (323 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
kassineiti.png
323 KB, 500x600
>>73588249
>Actually thinks US defence budget isn't used on maintaining economically profitable interests on foreign ground instead of preventing attacks in homeland. Top idiot.
>>
>>73592003

They don't have to.

Attacking our trade partners is disruptive enough. Our gigantic military spending allows smaller nations to remain secure without having to arm themselves. This is the price we pay for geopolitical stability.
>>
>>73594293
9/11 was retaliation. If America minded its own business jihadists wouldn't be giving them any shit.
>>
>>73595373
EU are big boys, they can defend themselves from Russia. And the only reason Russia is aggressive toward Europe anyway is because it fears NATO. If there were no NATO there would be no reason for Russia to not play nice with Europe. They would benefit more economically by being a nice neighbour and close trading partner.
>>
>>73589860
Those are all issues that China gives no shits about, it won't stop their rapid expansion.
>>
>>73587888
Nasa doesn't need 200 billion and a large portion of military spending goes into research fields which trickle out to public space much the same way - materials science and the like, DoD robotics programs, etc.

The military needs a lot of red tape cut, a lot of procurement capabilities completely overhauled, and the answer would be to spend money to fix those major areas in need of efficient reform before, not after, cutting budget.

In the short run a tripled nasa budget would do just fine, in the long run private sector companies will overtake many of their necessary capabilities and they should only be responsible for public works advancement and necessary military space oprations.
>>
>>73588100
>implying they're not the same thing in the USA

You live in a country that was considered unconquerable even in 1918 when you're professional armed forces were tiny and require military trainers to be brought in from Canada to bring it up to European standards before joining WW1.

You could disband everything except the US Navy and USMC and still defend your borders effortlessly and project power around the world.
>>
>>73587888
That and develop a way to reform welfare with basic income to have people focus on education. Give more money to those who focus on STEM.
>>
>>73587888
>cut all welfare
>undo the blanat abuses if the commerce clause
>audit the fed
>revise the tax code, getting rid of income tax if possible
>instate term limits for all memebers of the legislative branch
>deport all illegals, make legal immigration easier, while also instating certain requirements like literacy tests and similar tests to make sure the US only gets the best of the best, the ones coming here to pursue the american dream
>undo broad construction if possibel, give power back to the states.
>only fund military, science and some education at the federal level
>voucher programs for schooling
>>
>>73597349
The only way to get a humongous organization to be efficient and cost concious is to cut its budget. If you just keep throwing them money then the status quo will remain.
>>
>>73597630
>It's OK to get fat goy! you have a gun what do you need to exercise so much for anyway?
>>
>>73587888
Make judaism illegal
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.