[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German coalition on the rocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 271x186
>polling by INSA

government coalition of CDU (Merkel) and SPD (Sigmar Gabriel) has dropped to 50% of voter share. CDU (30%), SPD (19%).

AfD is at 15% in the polling, a high for them.

On Sunday there were reports that Sigmar Gabriel, leader of SPD, was going to stand down- he denied but sounds like the party wants him out. And tbf the 19% in latest poll is quite high number compared to previous.

Merkel has not only wrecked the CDU's polling shes undermining the coalition CDU has depended on. She is in public disagreement with CDU party leader Volker Kauders- roots of which are possibly about her leaving chancellor position.
>http://archive.is/LEhS6

I hope this means these two clowns are on the way out and a new election is coming, CDU can't go on with eroded confidence like this for long.
>>
>SPD
>19%

Serves the fuckers right, let it slip even lower. Lying fucks.

>es wird keine große Koalition geben
>>
Fat Siggy an die Wand
>>
>>73587477
hows that allahu ackbar stabbing being covered in Germany Kraut?
>http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/10/knife-attacker-shouting-allahu-akbar-kills-one-at-munich-sta/21374277/
>>
File: it is happening.webm (2 MB, 556x312) Image search: [Google]
it is happening.webm
2 MB, 556x312
>>73587645
insane drugged person

also:
> mfw SPD behind AfD in 2017 elections
>>
Germ-anons-- hasn't she been PM for like 12 years now? When does she finally get thrown out?
When the people riot with pitch forks and torches and burn her out and put a stake through her heart?
>>
File: 1426148124800.gif (920 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1426148124800.gif
920 KB, 500x281
The fact that any Merkal involved "coalition" has 50% percent of the voter share is still fucking awful.
How fucking stupid are Germans?
>>
>>73587645

The perp has brain damage and a drug problem, nothing to see here, citizen.
>>
File: AfD.png (10 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
AfD.png
10 KB, 540x360
noice
>>
>>73587645
The usual
>He yelled "Allahu Akhbar!"
>WAIT!
>News blackout to choose the spin this time
>It wasn't a refugee!
>No, it was a German!
>No, it was a drug addicted German!
>No, it was a drug addicted German with no migrant background!
>What are you talking about "Allahu Akhbar"? We never said that.
>What are you talking about "News blackout"? We never said that.

Shills are already in overdrive on german image boards. They move pretty fucking fast recently.
>>
>>73586447
Fuck her. She went from being one of the most powerful women in Europe to being a laughing stock cuckette
>>
>>73586447
Too bad brainwashed krauts will just elect a muslim chancellor and nothing will change.
>>
>>73587856
>German elections
>legit
Lol.
>>
>>73587728
''insane drugged person''

cucked German truly cucked
>>
Everyone in the scene know that Gabriel WANTS to step down, but does not, because his party just has worse options and the few who might be able to do it, do not want to.
>>
>>73587799
yeah. the shills got you again m7.
its totally impossible, that a drug addicted psychopath immitates other psychopaths and stabs people with a knife.
>>
File: evenlibsreport.png (17 KB, 665x320) Image search: [Google]
evenlibsreport.png
17 KB, 665x320
>>73587799
lol even the full wackjob lib sites in U.S. are reporting like pic related
>>
>>73587645
Racist Germans sully Muslim knife with their filthy kafir blood, Muslim receiving government assistance to aid in recovery.
>>
File: 1428988405295.jpg (25 KB, 569x428) Image search: [Google]
1428988405295.jpg
25 KB, 569x428
>>73588001
No, its possible, but my strong distrust of the German media makes me worry that it could be a lie.
>>
>>73587799
>They move pretty fucking fast recently.
well remember Merkel talked with shekelberg no doubt arranged some shillish agreement
>>
>>73587645

Assuming you want a serious answer: its being featured quite prominently on most major news outlets. I haven't seen any news sites retracting the claims of some alluha akbaring being involved as a previous poster claimed was happening.

Its not really making big waves in the population though. Anyone who's not sheltered as fuck knows similar things happen on a daily basis all over Germany and anyone who is sheltered as fuck is currently employing mental gymnastics to blame it on toxic whiteness or something. So business as usual basically. 5 people getting stabbed isn't a big deal when you know you can't walk through large areas of the city you live in without the same happening to you.
>>
>>73588096
Wo wohnst du brudi?
>>
>>73588057
oh i distrust them too, but this case actually checks out.
they would not tell you that he was a german psychopath, if he wasn't because it is to easy to check.
if he was a muselmann, they would simply say nothing about it.
>>
File: tanned_german.png (522 KB, 953x789) Image search: [Google]
tanned_german.png
522 KB, 953x789
>>73588001
it looked like this with google translate about 4-5 hours ago.
>>
>>73588096
>people getting stabbed isn't a big deal
lol so an old guy getting stabbed to death while the attacker yells in arabic isn't a big deal when you've excepted over 1 million Muslims into your nation with no vetting at all. Apparently your media doesn't need to black it out as you're already brainwashed beyond belief
>>
>>73587782
Cuck. This was the same bullshit excuse they gave to Sammy Tamim in Canada. Same shit different day. You fucks need to wake up and smell the shitheap that's landed in your country. Your pussy excuses won't keep you in denial forever.
>>
>>73588032
Well, welcome to the brave new germany.
>>
>>73588166
you are aware, that its basically 25-30 degrees celsius and sunshine since over a week m7?
even i am tanned.
>>
>>73586447
I seriously cannot understand how any germans can still support Merkel.. I mean, even those who support the immigration n shit have to clearly see that she had failed hard in establishing any form or rules or whatever.

I can't even fucking understand how she could "let everyone in" in the first place. Seriously, Germany is number 1 in fucking up Europe.. nice fucking job aryan masterrace.
>>
>>73588166
top kek
>tanned German
I vote this is what we refer to refugees as from now on tanned Germans
>>
>>73588166
police chief: nothing to do with Islam.
Why won't they admit it /pol/?
>>
>>73588329
Conventional wisdom holds that whomsoever the US and Britain want in power automatically has 40% of the voter share due to our elections being so legit. The remaining 60% of the votes are the actual vote. That they are only at 50% even with that considered goes a long way toward showing where we stand, and those are mostly old people who vote CDU regardless of anything else because they have always voted them.
>>
>>73588329
Because most people who go out and vote and take part in polls aren't personally effected by it.

That's all there is to it. They meet "refugees" in zoo like scenarios, handpicked women and children. They live in all white communities. They have stable jobs, their kids are at the best universities.

For the vast majority of Germans they simply have no personal reason to be annoyed. Very different here, but that's just a psyche thing.
>>
>>73588146

NRW

>>73588193

That's not what I'm saying burger. Old guys get robbed, beaten and stabbed by Arabs on a daily basis here. When it happens in slightly more spectacular circumstances and makes the news, the reaction of the people who know it happens on a daily basis (basically everyone who doesn't employ mental gymnastics to preserve their vision of multikulti heaven) is obviously too jaded to start shouting about it.
>>
File: 1461623012097.jpg (19 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1461623012097.jpg
19 KB, 253x235
>>73587779
>what happened after ww2 under occupation
>look at flag
>mfw
Are you serious?
>>
>>73588407
Might upset Jews who profit off it. And Jews not profiting means that you have gassed some four million of them. Really, between covered-up sandniggers and unabashed US forces destroying Germany it would still all stay the same.
>>
>>73588551
so you're saying Germany is doomed and it's now the new tanned Germany working towards the new tanned caliphate, hey maybe you guys will get a 4th Reich after all a tanned one.
>>
>>73588551
Well, I live in Cologne and Im not at all scared that someone goes on a stabbing spree, well you know because we had sharia shitheads for ages now.
Walk around at like 2 am, alone, waving a handy around, at the hbf or domplatte.
Well bad shit wouldve happened to you even like 20years in the past.the problem is the insane political "correctness" employed.
>>
>>73588666
Not Germany. The Federal Republic. And not doomed. But already lost.
>>
>>73588642
How are jews profiting when obviously the islamists are being imported?
>>
>>73588638
Have no idea what you're talking about.
Oh and my country isn't much better considering fucking Hillary is considered the favorite for our election. She isn't much different then Merkal.
>>
>>73588753
you have no idea? is that a joke?
>>
>>73588777
Nice lucky trips.
And yes I don't understand what you were trying to say.
Forgive my ignorance I guess.
>>
>>73588229
I guess you could say it's been really Sunni out.
>>
File: 1461109685409.jpg (27 KB, 343x343) Image search: [Google]
1461109685409.jpg
27 KB, 343x343
>>73588913
>>
>>73587622
Die menschliche Biotonne der Sozischweine.
>>
>>73588892
Germany hasnt had a say in anything since the end of the war. its mostly puppeteered by US interest groups. social engineering went full overboard with us with all the german war guilt they indoctrinated and still are.
>>
>>73588913
DAS KARLOS
>>
>>73588913
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>73588892
the american gouvernement organized a giant "denazification"-campaign, destroyed german nationalism and patriotism with psyops, directly build up a political and media elite, that supported it ideals.
>>
File: prussianbeer.png (735 KB, 593x759) Image search: [Google]
prussianbeer.png
735 KB, 593x759
>>73588753
I'm talking about the 70years of lies and propaganda, making us to hate ourselfs and our country.

People here pretend like Germany isn't older than 100years. Only the third Reich is our history...lol

Thats this countrys history can be traced back with all its culture,language and former states to the roman empire should show how rich of history we truly are.

In fact...it wasn't you. You werent even born back then or were a child.
I'm just a bit mad atm. I sure hope Trump wins.

Love and the best for the U.S. - I need a place when we can't get the right people into government here and/or lose the then happening civil war in Germany.
>>
>>73588407

Same reason the bad guys are called "islamists" rather than muslims.
The moment the media lets the cat out of the bag, the dam will burst.
>>
>>73587882
racist netherlands thinks only because someone shouts "allahu akbar" while stabbing infidels, there is a connection to the religion of piece. #norealscot .. ahm sorry: #norealmuslim
>>
>>73589087
youre talking like trump as a real chance of winning this and is not another placed muppet for the elites.
hillary will win and she will buttfuck the US with giga merkel tactics like its nobodys business.
>>
>>73587776
sup pk , nice new flag.
>>
>>73589185
hillary is a fucking raging neocon racist warmonger she's nothing like Merkel. I don't know how people even consider her to be a democrat
>>
>>73586447
What's the Greens share? My understanding is between them, CDU and SPD at least 70% support muh refugees
>>
>>73589111
checked and kek like that dam, I mean train station burst in Brussels? That really had a large impact on Euros just like France did, Euros are done for you'll let your nations be destroyed without ever mounting anything more than a facade of resistance to it.
>>
>>73588666

I couldn't possibly say. The way we handle migrants and crime in general is influenced by so many different things, I won't pretend I know in which direction all those things will develop over the next decade.

>>73588703

Cologne always seemed pretty chill when I visited and I have a friend who lives in Kalk and hasn't had any bad experiences (although he did get robbed at knife point in a different part of the city years ago). Cities like Duisburg or Düsseldorf on the other hand...

And then there are these small towns like Dinslaken, which you've probably never even heard of, which seem peaceful until you realize how many people from there have joined ISIS, not to mention the connections from there to the attacks in Belgium, France, etc. Even I only heard about it when it was reported to be a hotbed of radicalism on an international news site.
>>
>>73589243
You just wait, this has nothing to do with Merkel "helping" anyone. Its about dimming and browning up the global population for easy slavery.
>>
>>73589148
>racist netherlands thinks only because someone shouts "allahu akbar" while stabbing infidels, there is a connection to the religion of piece. #norealscot .. ahm sorry: #norealmuslim

>shouts "allahu akbar" while stabbing infidels, there is a connection to the religion of piece

you Sir uhum excuse me cuck, are fucking retarded
>>
>>73589074
>>73589005
I see, that is a real shame.
Still, German people aren't stupid.
They need to wake up and think for themselves.
Countries belong to their peoples.
Letting the media tell you how to see things, how to think or how to feel is idiotic.
Plus feeling guilt for people from the distant past who aren't you and are likely not even your direct ancestors in many cases is retarded.
>>
>>73588736
By running the banks that fund welfare. Every immigrant is someone whom you can enthrall with visions of the good life and talk loans onto. It doesn't matter the culture, it doesn't matter the belief system, every immigrant is another excuse to print money. Money which will go back to you, having come entirely out of nowhere. That's the whole logic behind pushing mass immigration in the first place: Destroy the results of millennia to live in luxury for one lifetime.
>>
>>73586447
As long as the CDU, SPD and Greens combine 63% of the vote, Merkel will stay chancelllor. And I seriously doubt they are going to fall below 46% at the Bundestagswahl.
>>
>>73589377
Well inner city cologne is fine. as usual.
Chorweiler, Seeberg and other outer city districts are dindu heaven and the clans have all the say there.

I went to school in Kalk, its completly full with morrocans and i mean FULL FULL. they dont shit where they eat, they just ride 2 trainstation to the hbf and start shit. In Kalk pretty much anything is very chill.
>>
>>73589383
she is not helping anyone, she is helping herself and her political party for re-election and appeasing Ottoman Erdogan. And this way Germany has a stranglehold on the entire European continent
>>
File: 1428462177976.jpg (29 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
1428462177976.jpg
29 KB, 534x400
>>73589243
Eh.
Hillary is a globalist.
She supports amnesty for illegals, open borders and regularly, publicly defends Islam.
She is also financially backed by Soro's and has supported him and his views on many occasions.
How exactly is she not like Merkal?
>>
>>73589401
You know that, I know that, other Germanons know that. But about forty million Germans still think they would immediately go to jail for just saying that much - which might happen.
>>
>>73589467
vielen dank für die rote Pille
>>
>>73589401
Few more months, few more happenings, the right is constantly gaining momentum since 2015.
Time will tell.

the real problem is the young ones who just got out of school or are close to finishing.
They are EXACTLY the kind of nu male and hipster sluts youd expect from your most liberal unis. their only defense system is screaming for the police and curling into a ball. they are utterly useless in any aspect you could imagine.
>>
File: 12868868.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1357) Image search: [Google]
12868868.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1357
Why is there no discussion about CSU splitting from CDU and merging with AfD instead?
Isn`t that the most obvious move for all of them? I mean the CDU is closer to the SPD anyway and Merkel is Seehofer`s fb at best. Politically they have nothing in common besides their differences.
>>
>>73588736

protip: Sweden's minister of migration is also a shareholder in one of the private companies contracted by the government to provide shelter and food. Several steins and bergs among the other shareholders.
>>
>>73589534
you must be young and not remember first lady Clinton. What Hillary says and what Hillary does are often the exact opposite. People like to claim Trumps a warmonger but if Hillary's elected we will be at war in the M.E. in less than six months from Jan 2017
>>
>>73589749
so shes fighting the evil terrorists in ME and greets all the sad fleeing people with open arms.

how do you not see that?
>>
>>73589749
Well I hope you're right because publically she comes off as bad on nearly every issue.

Besides what I already mentioned she is also a supporter of anti-White identity politics and wants to get rid of gun rights.

Sorry but I still think her getting elected will be an absolute disaster and perhaps the final blow to America.
But again if you're right and things don't change too much I will be happy obviously.

Still I can't imagine after getting elected that she'd do a 180 on literally every position she has publicly held in recent months.
>>
>>73589828
she doesn't greet anyone, we've barely taken in any refugees under Obama and our country is massive. Under Hillary I bet they cut the quota of acceptance even lower from Muslims, Mexicans yes Muslims not a chance
>>
>>73589644
Happily; be sure to pass it on. There's an infograph floating around on /pol/ that has some more detail, maybe you come across it some time.
>>
>>73589990
people said Mr. Clinton was going to take the guns too he didn't he toughed welfare and eliminated life time enrollment, pushed for 3x your out crime laws. Although I can't stand Hillary she's insane enough once elected that she'll answer to only Hillary
>>
>>73590041
>we've barely taken in any refugees
That isn't even remotely true and the real numbers are considerably under-reported.
We've taken in more Muslim immigrants under Obama then under any other President in our history.
>>
>>73590150
Well we will see.
I am still supporting Trump obviously and I hope you are too.
>>
>>73590169
Yes under Obama because he's a Muslim sympathizer if not a Muslim himself. If you really think Hillary is going to welcome a herd of Muslims you're retarded or brainwashed
>>
File: 1461585014317.png (268 KB, 307x465) Image search: [Google]
1461585014317.png
268 KB, 307x465
Are there proof that the german elections are rigged ? Afd did pretty will in the lander elections in march, better than the polls.
>>
>>73590241
I am not familiar enough with her to say but publicly she has defended Islam constantly in the same fashion as the worst SJW's.
I guess I will take your word for it but only time will tell.
The fact that she works with Soro's is very worrisome though.
>>
>>73590308
Frauke is kawaii as fuck
>>
>>73589646
csu with afd?
Didnt they also bash them?

I'd like to see that though
>>
File: Sigmar-Gabriel.jpg (35 KB, 572x322) Image search: [Google]
Sigmar-Gabriel.jpg
35 KB, 572x322
>SPD
>Gabriel

Saw that fat fuck on TV a little time ago. Has absolutely no thought of quitting, even though he knows it's not good for the party. Acknowledged that mistakes had been made .... by his predecessor! No word though about how HE got down to 20% and what HE's going to do to change that.

IMHO if they go on like that, they will end up in the Gestapo cellars of the AfD once they come to power. It would serve them right.
>>
File: CgejbQaW4AAIY4f.jpg (64 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
CgejbQaW4AAIY4f.jpg
64 KB, 600x389
>>73591289
>projekt 18 incoming
can't wait
>>
File: bart laughing.jpg (16 KB, 200x332) Image search: [Google]
bart laughing.jpg
16 KB, 200x332
>>73591763
>>
>>73591289
>>73591763
>>73591925
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1U886SG9vDG
>>
>>73587791
Why has Afd tanned German hands though?
>>
>>73592505
It's a Spurdo.
>>
>>73591763
pfahhahahahahaha. good one.
>>
>>73591763
What is a Projekt 18?
>>
>>73592955
ask the dead homo
>>
>>73593112
Okay. I was going to ask what Westerwelle's publicity stunts had to do with anything, but then I realized what you mean. Kek.
>>
>>73592955
Going down to 18% :^)
>>
>Particularly high rejection of Merkel's policy
Thuringia (79 percent) and
Saxony (76 percent)

most popular- Bremen and Schleswig-Holstein (55 percent).

2/3 of those polled don't want her to run again
>http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/mehrheit-der-deutschen-gegen-weitere-angela-merkel-amtszeit-14225181.html
>>
File: spurdo kommt mein kampf.jpg (487 KB, 1228x960) Image search: [Google]
spurdo kommt mein kampf.jpg
487 KB, 1228x960
>>73592505
>>
>>73593390
>Projekt 18
>Projekt Heil Hitler
>aka "What the fuck, let's just kill everything"
You know what? Sign me up.
>>
>>73593633
pls original pic
>>
File: women becks.jpg (159 KB, 1228x960) Image search: [Google]
women becks.jpg
159 KB, 1228x960
>>73594051
>>
>>73588196
it's almost like his post was sarcastic
>>
>>73594198
thank you
>>
>>73592955

FDP, usually in the single digits, tried to get 18% in the 2002 election
and the SPD is approaching the same mark, but from ~40%

>https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strategie_18
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.