[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Stefan Molejew is a cult leader. Quite literally,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 32
File: picture-195.jpg (37 KB, 321x447) Image search: [Google]
picture-195.jpg
37 KB, 321x447
Reminder that Stefan Molejew is a cult leader. Quite literally, he fits all the characteristics. He even has his own inner circle of people on his forum, who stay at his house with him and his wife. Look at his eyes for God sake, does that look like the eyes of a normal man?

Oh and before you say "not an argument", keep in mind that "not an argument" is itself not an argument.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBY0bZWKehQ

>>
File: 5115514-1369992035-47419.jpg (344 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5115514-1369992035-47419.jpg
344 KB, 1920x1080
>>73582162

Lmfao
>>
File: 1462329892569.gif (212 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
1462329892569.gif
212 KB, 921x155
>>73582162
Holy shit, kek
>>
>>73582115
>He even has his own inner circle of people on his forum, who stay at his house with him and his wife

Source on that one?
>>
So? I'm too lazy to join his cult. I don't care what others do. He's funny and he dominates libshits so that makes me happy.
>>
>>73582115
Also his face looks very small compared to his head in this picture.
>>
>>73582162
god dammit
>>
>>73582115
>Happy white people are creepy!

Fuck off, Sadiq.
>>
>>73582365

Go on FDR liberated. It's run by an ex cultist. And a lot of people that leave FDR reveal a lot of things.

The specific incidencet I have in mind, is a Phd student who left FDR after being in the inner circle. She mentioned that people from the inner circle are frequently with Stefan in real life, sleep at his house, and treat him like a God that he is above all criticism.
>>
>>73582162
NOT AN ARGUMENT!!! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>73582568

Are you seriously telling me he doesn't look weird and creepy? He has them Hilary Clinton eyes.
>>
>>73582568
>happy
>>
>>73582614
Ive checked that site, I know he meets/ has met up with the inner circle IRL but i havent actually seen anything about people living with him.

That other stuff is probably correct given the reports ive seen and his relative charisma
>>
Name one single bad thing about cultism. It's the end product of human evolution
>>
>>73582115
>cult leader
...that wants you to go DeFOO (renounce your family of origin if they aren't lolbertarians like you).
>>
>>73582162
TRIGGER WARNING
>>
>>73582853
It's not always bad. But it's one reason to not believe in him anymore.
>>
>>73582115
>Oh and before you say "not an argument", keep in mind that "not an argument" is itself not an argument.

Why would I need to make an argument against something that isn't an argument?
>>
File: 1407669253044.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1407669253044.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>73582162
That scared the shit out of me
>>
I actually agree with this. Watching him, it's very easy to get sucked in.
>>
File: 1459605409681.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1459605409681.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>73582115
Quite literally not an argument. No arguments can be made to refute non-arguments
>>
>>73582162
HOLY FUCK! This is the youtube equivalent of creepy gifs that make you jump.
>>
I'd join his cult
>>
>>73582981

It is an argument. It's an argument for him being a cult leader.
>>
>>73582115
Not an argument.
>>
>>73582115
Let's say that he is a cult leader. What is actually wrong with being a cult leader?
>>
>>73583150

How isn't it an argument? I'm putting forth an argument that he is a cult leader because he has all the characteristics of cult leaders. Cult leaders ALWAYS share certain characteristics and behaviours. Cult experts that have analysed Stefan have also concluded that he's running a cult.
>>
>>73582115
>Look at his eyes
Not an argument.
>>
>>73583243

Join his forum and suck his cock (metaphorically speaking) and he may invite you over. Tell him how bad your parents are and he'll tell you to abandon them.
>>
>>73583420
Do we sacrifice people to the argument God?
>>
>>73583361

Because people are being psychologically manipulated by Stefan for his own benefit. Do you think there's nothing wrong with manipulating people? If so, you're probably a sociopath.
>>
>>73582162
Fuck me I was all tired and sleepy while watching this and I nearly had a heart attack
>>
>>73583401
I might not be an argument but at least I'm not a nigger, you fucking gay lord.
>>
>>73583487

No, you just tell Stefan how amazing he is all day.
>>
>>73583488
I don't think there's anything inherently wrong with manipulating people. It honestly depends on what you're manipulating them into.

For example you can manipulate someone into achieving goals they set out for themselves that they didn't have the strength to carry out alone. Or you can manipulate a hot girl into having sex with you. Neither of these things is wrong.
>>
File: 1453319393616.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453319393616.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>Not an Argument
>ONE DOLLAR
>do you support me being shot?
Why didn't we force these memes before?
>>
Aside from crazy shit like defoo, which anyone with a brain can identify as a huge risk, what does he produce/say that is actually wrong or dangerous? He seems to encourage informed discussion and debate. Is /pol/ just mad at him because he isn't constantly calling people who disagree with him jews and shills?
>>
>>73583488
You are psychologically manipulating someone right now, labeling a perfect stranger with stigmas, for the benefit of your own personal feelings.
How do you know there aren't mutual benefits, why would they agree to the contracts and relationship if they didn't feel like they were getting any benefits?
>>
>>73583672
defoo isn't all that crazy. A lot of people have absolutely terrible people in their lives that they are surely better off without.
>>
>>73582614
I've got a feeling all of you who who talk shit have beenough btfo whIle listening to his stuff. I don't want to hang with the guy but he's very informative and triggers tons of Libs and fags (people claiming he's a cult leader)
>>
>>73583623

You're probably an amoral sociopath.
So you have no problem with manipulation based on lies and half truths? Especially manipulation that can break up families. Stefan does not allow anyone to criticize him. Anyone that does is kicked out of the inner circle.
>>
>>73582115
He is just sharing the truth, you can walk away from it at any time if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
>>
molyneux is based as fuck
>>
>>73583749

Nah. I came across interviews with ex cult members and learned about what goes on behind the scenes.
>>
>>73583776
Firstly, if I WAS an amoral sociopath I'm sure I'd be at peace with it and it wouldn't really matter at all if you pointed it out to me. Like I would have no point of reference at all of how to percieve myse4lf negatively in that way because it's all I know.

Secondly, I absolutely have no problem with it because manipulating people is they way things work. It's how shit gets done. There's no working around this, you actually cannot interact with people on a mass scale without some sort of manipulation being present. For example right now you are trying to manipulate me to prove a point.
>>
>>73583712

No, I'm describing his attributes which align with established cult characterics.

How does Stefan spunk feel in your mouth, nut hugger? Is it nice and warm? Do you like it?
>>
A request to any NEETs that have the time, please make a video called "the descent into madness of Stefan Molyneux" which is basically a compilation of his videos, starting off with his classic ancap phase, making sure he seems calm and rational, by the end he's going on about immigration and Europe, making sure you use clips of him looking as insane as possible, "your house" etc.
>>
>>73583954

Your defintion of manipulation is retarded. By your definition everything that involves communication is manipulation, which makes it worthless.
>>
>>73582115
Fairly sure he is. He's a raging narcissist as well, fits all those points too, if I were to go his route of analysis I'd say that child abuse probably made him that way. I've always found narcissists to be quite pitiful really, their sense of self-worth is so damaged that they have to invent some grandiose image of themselves to feel better.

That said, this honestly "isn't an argument". He's right on a lot of things, it just so happens that he's also a severely mentally ill cult leader.
>>
>>73583373
cult experts? the fuck is that? you mean thunderfoot or some shit?
>>
>>73584279
Not an argument
>>
>>73582115
>all of these ad hominems against a man
Why not judge his words and ideas?

Instead of the person behind them?

That is why I listen to what he says while I lift.
>>
>>73583623

I am manipulating this bread to make a sandwich.

It's really easy to pick a simple concept and make everything fit within that framework.

E.g. everyone is driven by self-interest
>>
Thunderfoot made some videos accusing Stephan Molyneux of being a cult leader.
Molyneux made a rebuttal where blew Thunderfoot out of the water. Thunderfoot hasn't made a video about him since.
>>
File: Confused girl with fat thighs.jpg (42 KB, 418x488) Image search: [Google]
Confused girl with fat thighs.jpg
42 KB, 418x488
>>73582115
I don't see why I should have a problem with this, it doesn't devalue what he has to say.
>>
File: lurcher.jpg (69 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
lurcher.jpg
69 KB, 600x429
>>73582115
Fucking hell.
Is Stefan Memeneux the new Ben 'spike the kike' Garrison?

I like Stefan. He talks some shit but a lot of logic and I think he's choking on the red pill.
I detect a level of depression in him. His vids have changed recently.

I'm a community psychiatric nurse and can detect shifts in mentality. Watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpVi8TJ2RGw

Most disturbing. He seems to be in depression. He's passionate and he's English/Irish/Canadian.
I think he's conflating his childhood in London with the rest of UK. I hope he's alright.

What do you think, /pol/?
>>
>>73584259
Umm, yes, that's exactly the point I'm trying to make. Let's say I have a son and he plays little league baseball and his team fucking sucks the fattest dick ever because they're kids and they don't take any of it seriously at all. they just want to have fun. Well if I keep telling him to try his best, you got this, don't quit etc and he doesn't get discouraged because he sucks and he keeps going to practice and one day gets good and falls in love with baseball, I have just manipulated him into being fulfilled and loving something. How is this bad?
>>
I think molly is alright . He reminds me of my father, if he were more intellegent and had things to teach me rather than hours and hours of complaining on how bad life is.

>>73584424
Of course because thunderfoot and argue his way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>73584327
No. People that study cults and cult behaviour all over the world for a living. Are you thick
>>
What is his therapist doing? All these years of therapy and he's still a crazy cult leader.
>>
>>73584449

What about if he was a serial killer? Would it devalue it then?
>>
>>73582115
He does have some cult like tendencies for sure. Talking about how people have been broken and turned sick from the government and his ideals somehow is the cure for it all.
>>
>>73584514

That does not fall under the conventional definition of manipulation.

As I've said, your definition is pointless. Why have the concept of manipulation if it is synonymous with communication?
>>
>>73583749
>muh spanking
>muh single mothers
>muh leave your family if they hurt your feewings

Molyneux is a creep with deep mommy issues, and it's embarrassing that so many are into him.
>>
>>73582614
So he's like any other great philosopher?
>>
>>73584557
OP or anyone in this thread aren't making a better argument than Thundercuck. If that guy got destroyed by Molyneux then these guys have no chance.
>>
>>73584654
It honestly wouldn't. He could be a transsexual pedophile who is wrong about 99% of things, but the 1% he could still be totally right about. It's best to tackle each of his arguments individually instead of making blanket generalizations, although it is also kind of entertaining to make fun of what kind of person he is..
>>
>>73584792
manipulation. noun. skillful or artful management.

You can manipulate a person, you can manipulate a guitar, you can manipulate a nation. You can manipulate a pencil. Or you can keep being such a giant fucking faggot and manipulate this dick.

Like really, nigger? Go to dictionary.com and look up the word
>>
>>73584654
Not at all.
>>
>>73582115
I watch his videos because the dudes he has working for him make a pretty good job of condensing information and statistics.
But yeah, i have noticed some themes in his talks, his enterpreneurship, his belongings to the aristocracy, being a big winner all his life despite being raised by a single mom (worst thing possible in the world as he says) and so on. He is a narcisistic bitch and he is doing this for the views and for the money.
>>
NOT
>>
AN
>>
ARGUMENT
>>
>>73584943

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation
>>
>>73584977

What if he murdered your family?
>>
>>73582115
I have been working 4 days straight 14 hours a day and while working I have been marathoning Stefan Molyneux in the background and I think I transcended this realm and am on another plane of existence. Someone help me.
>>
>>73585138
He is narcissistic and he is doing it for the views. So what? Who cares? Either he makes a good case and offers something of value or he doesn't.
He's not doing it for money. That's just a flat out fabrication. He makes less money from youtube than he used to make in the past. What he does is motivated by his huge ego and him wanting to spread his ideology. If he just wanted to make some money he could talk about literally anything, yet he chooses to talk about peaceful parenting and single moms. He'd be much more successful if he spoke less about those subjects, because no one cares about parenting and single moms, those are boring subjects.
>>
>>73583986
Ad hominem, not an argument.
>>
>>73585339
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_manipulation
quote from what you just linked me.

"Social influence is not necessarily negative. For example, doctors can try to convince patients to change unhealthy habits. Social influence is generally perceived to be harmless when it respects the right of the influenced to accept or reject and is not unduly coercive. Depending on the context and motivations, social influence may constitute underhanded manipulation."
>>
>>73585417
>He's not doing it for money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8
>>
>>73585438

It's not an ad hominem. That's like saying Stalin murdered millions of people is an ad hominem. I'm not saying the things he said are wrong BECAUSE he is a cult leader. That would be an ad hominem. That is not what I'm saying. I'm not even discussing his ideas or what he talks about.
Don't join the thread if you're stupid.
>>
>>73585580
Literally not an argument.
>>
>>73585489

Yes, what of it? It's not supporting your argument that ALL communication is manipulation like you were arguing earlier.

Stefan's manipulation does not fall under positive behavior. It's all done for his ego. That's why he silences all criticism and kicks people out of his inner circle.
>>
>>73582162
My fucking heart!
>>
So is Trump but no one wants to admit it.
>>
Jeez he's a pundit you autists he has a bias and takes complex subjects and dumbs them down in a biased perspective. Once you understand this you can listen to him for entertainment and take some but not everything he says at face value.
>>
>>73584654
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPA0PiQTvTw
>>
>>73585705
If you don't count proof as an argument, I suppose so.
>>
File: peaceful parenting.jpg (23 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
peaceful parenting.jpg
23 KB, 804x446
>>73582162
got me
>>
>>73585722
I never claimed that all communication was manipulation, you claimed that I did. I gave examples of how manipulation can be used positively thus disproving your point that manipulation is inherently negative.

Explain to me how his manipulation is not positive. His overarching message is for people to take personal responsibility for their decisions so that they can take control of their lives.
>>
>>73585705

It is an argument. Or more accurately, it's evidence to support an argument: the argument that Stefan is a bad person, a narcissist and a conman with a messiah complex. The video demonstrates Stefan's utter lack of respect for his viewers and his greedy nature.

Here I will use the typical argumentation used to libertarians. If Stefan doesn't want to receive 1 dollar and he thinks it's beneath him, why hasn't he set a limit to his donations? The fact he hasn't set a limit implies he has voluntarily agreed to receive 1 dollar. It implies he is happy to receive 1 dollar. If he has voluntarily agreed to accept 1 dollar, why is he so angry?
>>
>>73585417
What a fool you are, you dont want any kind of "leader" being a leader just for the sake of being worshiped, anyone can buy such a person and it leads to the situations we have to deal everyday nowdays.
>>
>>73585940

used by*
>>
>>73585849
It's not proof or an argument. It has literally nothing to do with anything I said.
I said that he quit a good job to do a lower paid job, therefore he isn't doing it for money. If he was doing it for money he'd be running his business instead of doing youtube.
You post a video of him mocking a 1 dollar donation.

Are you retarded?
>>
>>73585417
Another theme repeated in all his videos is donate, he even suggested 50cents per broadcast. He is not doing it for money, sure.
Shill, go eat some cocks somewhere else, your bullshit is not welcome.
>>
>>73586007
If you're mocking people who don't donate enough to you for your own satisfaction, I think you do care about the money. It's possible he's not only in it for the money, but I don't see how you can deny it's a large part of it.
>>
>>73586007

Has stefan invited you to sleep over yet?

And I addressed your claim below. You nut huggers are hilarious.

>>73585940
>>
>>73586051
I don't donate anything and enjoy his occasional video.
>>
>>73585801

I don't think he is, but he definitely could start a cult if he wanted to.
>>
>>73586142
No shit. It's what he does for a living.
The point is that some idiots get the idea he is making money of off this, so you shouldn't listen to him, which is complete bullshit. If money is a motivator you can do a lot better than making youtube videos that barely get over 60K views unless they're about Donald Trump.
>>
anarchism is an anti-capitalist ideology. this "anarcho"-capitalism is the most reactionary bullshit to ever come out.
>>
>>73586319
I'm not sure we really know how much he's making off of this, so it's tough to say unless we were to know. This is also assuming he could easily get another job that would pay more. Also, I've never argued that you should disregard anything he has to say. I think he's a pretty shitty and pathetic person, but that doesn't mean he's wrong about most of what he says. A lot of what he puts out is worth a watch, I'm not going to disregard it because of his character.
>>
>>73586244
I do the same, but you probably understand less than half of it, as you understood less than half of what i typed and your post is irrelevant.
>>
>>73585396
Doing evil things don't make your ideas invalid.
>>
>>73586549
Yes yes he makes money and it is a motivator I don't care honestly. This is how capitalism works.
>>
>>73586589

You're right, it doesn't. But it probably means they're not worth listening to.

It should also be mentioned that it could suggest those ideas come negative and maladaptive psychological attributes.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 800x800
Molly must have dialed it back recently. He had a caller on recently who was a 40-year-old woman that had been a party girl in her 20s, and now her life was a meaningless dead end A major problem in this woman's life was her mother. It would have been a perfect opportunity for him to tell her to De-foo, but he suggested getting therapy instead.
>>
>>73587261

He doesn't do it publicly, he tells people to DeFoo behind the scenes.
>>
>>73586951
>But it probably means they're not worth listening to.
Why not?
>>
>>73582614
I read it, huh, a woman crying about it being a cult when people hang out to talk at bbqs. She also got told to leave. That site is special.
>>
>>73587977

You're fine with listening to Jeffrey Dahmer?
>>
File: 1462716386336.jpg (87 KB, 664x545) Image search: [Google]
1462716386336.jpg
87 KB, 664x545
>>73582115
Britain is the worst poster on this site. It's always some commie bullshit and hating on racism in a completely sincere manner. Go away Britcuck, no one wants you.
>>
>>73588027

She's not the only 1. There have been several men that left.

People who study cults for a living have concluded Stefan is running a cult.
>>
>>73588187
Sure, if he's got interesting things to say.
>>
>>73588218
>It's always some commie bullshit and hating on racis

What the fuck are you talking about, you fat retard? Where have I said anything about racism, capitalism, or communism?
Go eat some burgers you fat fuck, your brain isn't functioning.
>>
>>73588355

Then you're a weirdo.
>>
File: dolla.png (310 KB, 844x552) Image search: [Google]
dolla.png
310 KB, 844x552
>>73582115
Reminder that Jesus was also a cult leader. And why are you even telling me this? Are you telling me that you support him being shot?!

p.s. nod an argumend :DDD
>>
>>73588363
Everyone knows you're a commie. That's why you're obsessed with spreading propaganda about molyneux.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49 KB, 1920x1080
>>73582115
>>73582162
>>73582419
>>73583032
>>73583150
>>73583243
>>73583488
>>73583500
>>73583636
>>73583886
>>73583891
>>73584259
>>73584449
>>73584473
>>73584654
>>73584943
>>73585580
>>73588187
>>73588394

>https://twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/722117059572838400

>>
File: p9345771_b_v8_ab.jpg (157 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p9345771_b_v8_ab.jpg
157 KB, 960x1440
>>73584514
i dunno how its bad, i mean, whats the worst that can happen?
>>
>>73582115
The way someone lives does not invalidate their ideas.
>>
>>73584473
Rigorous logic and exposition to data always end up at genocidal fascism.
He doesn't seem to allow himself to doublethink, so he'll get there.
And he doesn't seem to be shy, so he'll probably make videos about it.

I can't wait.
>>
>>73588816

No, but it suggests that their ideas are influenced by negative psychological factors. Now that still doesn't mean his ideas are wrong, but it should, if you're a functioning human being, make you wary of associating yourself with him and his ideas.
>>
>>73582115
Muhamed is a retarded goatfucker, now go and suicide bomb someone subhuman muslim shitface.
>>
>>73589190

Did it feel nice when Stefan inserted his tiny cock in your ass crack last night? Did you scream like a little bitch?
>>
>>73588713
You seen that clip already then?
>>
>>73582162
jesus christ, that made me jump!
>>
Stefan Molyneux has the unfortunate burden of being old and realizing his generation has fucked the world.

So what you're seeing is the quiet desperation of a man who has been steadily red-pilled from a happy hemp-beanie liberal, to knowing his kids basically have no future. And you can see his despair in the progression of his videos. He used to give dating advice. Now he rarely shaves, and having the JUST hair put on his head would be an improvement. He looks like that homeless guy holding the "THE END IS NEAR" sign.
>>
File: 1462713691300.jpg (106 KB, 447x524) Image search: [Google]
1462713691300.jpg
106 KB, 447x524
>>73588713
We've passed the meme event horizon. They are no longer within our control. The world is doomed.

Not an argument.
>>
Knot
Pan
Car
Augment
XD
>>
>>73589573
You know, speaking of pointing fingers at the boomers and their spawn.
While it is true that they are responsable, and any anguish they feel about this situation well-deserved, do not forget this.

Behaviour is genetic.

In their shoes, we probably would have acted the same way.
Hell, a lot of /pol/tards were liberals up until terrorist attacks began popping in europe.
The data and the statistics already had all you needed to become a genocidal fascist, yet they HAD to see dead people.
They HAD TO FEEL. Like some kind of women.

We are doomed, on a geological scale.
We will not survive this millenium.
http://jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
All hail humanism. Smite the heretics. All hail humanism.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>73582162
What the fuck mate, almost die with that
>>
>>73590259
Yes and no.

I hate to use this term, but what we're seeing is a paradigm shift in youthful political thought. The same thing happened in the 60s. The reason Marxists in academia were so successful at indoctrinating people in the 60s, was because the concept of people actively lying to you in academia to push a political narrative was completely unknown at the time. So when you have a Himmie Steinbergshekelwitz show up on campus and tell you Western ideology is evil, Christianity is evil, capitalism is evil, white people need to be killed, etc., in that era you would believe it, because those are thoughts nobody had before and were revolutionary. The result was the Boomers who ruined most Western nations.

Then the 80s happened, and that generation of youth rejected Marxism.

We're seeing the pattern now repeat. Boomers have taken over media and academia and are pushing Marxism. All these teens/tweens believe it, because it's new and fresh to them, and they've never been exposed to it before. So they believe it's inherently true. They will become the next generation of "Boomers" that ruin everything. But for now, we're taking over, and the pendulum is swinging back to the right again, just as it did in the 80s.
>>
>>73582115
He looks like Pat Healy
>>
RARE FOOTAGE OF STEF

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9UXKOIvuYE
>>
File: 4u.jpg (622 KB, 1876x2739) Image search: [Google]
4u.jpg
622 KB, 1876x2739
>>73589576
>We've passed the meme event horizon
That already happened anon.
>>
>>73582115

irritating bigoted conservative white man
>>
>>73590552
And technology makes transporting large masses of people ever quicker, and supporting them ever easier.
3D printing houses for example comes to mind.
Before the modern age, each swing of the pendulum toward treachery was more or less irrelevant, but now...
No, i don't see how we can get out of this without literally genociding every non-europeans out there. And it happening in the nuclear age is very dubious.
And even then, genetic engineering/cloning would enable to artificially revive them ( which will be scalable thanks to the artificial womb ), so i can see a generation of future bleeding hearts do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmqsUzgISwI
>>
Oh look, it's the ONE FUCKIN DOLLUH man.
>>
>>73591132
>No, i don't see how we can get out of this without literally genociding every non-europeans out there.
That's literally how it's going to happen.

Muslims will eventually make their move and try to carve out emirates from your countries, and then you'll have to kill a lot of them. It's going to happen. Everyone knows it. The real question is when, and will anyone step up to the plate in Europe and realize Islam cannot exist on the continent? If any Muslims are allowed to remain, this problem will repeat over and over and over and over, just like it did in Spain and the Balkans. All of them have to be removed. Someone just needs to be strong, have a spine, and admit it.

At the end of the day, that's basically what the problem is. No one will admit the obvious because it's too scary.

What happened to the Jews nearly 100 years ago should have no impact on protecting yourselves from modern evil.
>>
stefan is a good cult leader tho

id join
>>
File: shekel moulineux.jpg (43 KB, 743x303) Image search: [Google]
shekel moulineux.jpg
43 KB, 743x303
>>73591654
>>
File: 1462864441478.jpg (94 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1462864441478.jpg
94 KB, 480x360
>>73583373
>how isn't it an argument
Burden of proof fallacy, not an argument
>he has the characteristics of cult leaders
Composition fallacy, not an argument
>Cult leaders ALWAYS share certain characteristics and behaviours
Assertion, not an argument
>Cult experts have concluded...
Appeal to Authority! Not a fucking argument!

I barely even had to try to disassemble all of your shitty non-arguments. You can go ahead and start arguing at any time, I'm waiting.
>>
>>73584473

I think he's gotten depressed because he's realized that if the people who listen to him actually follow his non-aggression principle and don't initiate force against anyone else, that the West is going to die, his people are going to die, and once they're gone, they're gone. He sees the demographic shifts and the unrest that's getting worse every year in Europe and knows that the solution must necessarily involve the use of force, but it's something he can never condone due to his decades of espousing the opposite of force.

I would be depressed too desu. Dedicating your life to a principle and then being repeatedly shown that salvation lies in the exact opposite of what you believe. You can see that he's already asking people to rise up and defend what's theirs... but how could they do that against Muslim populations without painting them with a broad brush? How could it be accomplished without violating his principle?
>>
File: 1461999817635.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1461999817635.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>73588713

LOL I thought Stefan was still very much underground. I had no idea he had already crossed the meme/reality threshold.
>>
>>73593634
I'm so happy I finally found mildly_disgusted_with_food_guy.gif the other week
Made my year
>>
>>73582115

people have fucking died because of this asshole's need for attention and validation. he convinces young, vulnerable, and frankly often stupid kids that their parents are violent, intolerant animals who want to kill them. there is nothing more fucked up than that. if THAT is not the stock and trade of a cult leader, then nothing is.

http://www.molyneuxrevealed.com/2012/06/suicide-caused-by-stefan-molyneux-and.html

he does this apparently without any sense of remorse.

no, Stefan, a parent disciplining their child is NOT abuse, and you are most certainly NOT the high-minded philosopher you fancy yourself to be. you are a cult leader.
>>
File: 1460249344519.png (58 KB, 898x628) Image search: [Google]
1460249344519.png
58 KB, 898x628
If it looks like shit and smells like shit...

People commenting in this thread "Not an argument" kek, and defending this ridiculous sack of neuroses. I don't even care pls knock yourselves out with your cult, it's funny.

OP why do you feel the need to "save" people? Let them burn
>>
>>73582614
>FDR liberated
>Link to Rational Wiki

Dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 720x720
>pro men's rights
>anti feminism
>pro white
>anti migrant
>"white people are tolerant... Until they're not"

If /pol/ were a cult, they'd be molynites. The thing I'd be afraid of is the fact that this cult leader is an atheist, and we all know the body counts go way up when you add that into the mix. Not an argument, just an observation.
>>
>>73595722
Im honestly kind of confused about why /pol/ doesnt like him more. Ive heard the cult accusations and studied up on it. It seems everything is either misrepresented or blown out of proportion. Shit like taking one of his quotes out of context to make him sound crazy.

The thing is, /pol/ will never have a perfect candidate. Even Trump has issues and hes an alpha+ genius superstar.

Compared to a literal globalist Jew, a nigger loving faggot, and a dumb fuck that shows his asshole to the whole world, Stefan is okay.

Not great, but okay. Im some areas I like him a lot but recently hes just been hitting the same notes over really hard. I get it, men are shat on and the west is dying. I wish hed says something new.
>>
>>73595722
>Not an argument, just an observation.
lol you cucked yourself out of your own attempt at an argument. which it was. you did not fool anyone
>>
>>73582568

You think he's happy?

OP is right. Cult.
>>
>>73595722
>cant even pour a fucking beer

You want this pathetic individual running the country?
>>
File: 1446750967790.png (78 KB, 192x183) Image search: [Google]
1446750967790.png
78 KB, 192x183
>>73595722
what kind of idiot can not draft a beer?
>>
>>73596463
>>73596505

Lol even the azn dwarf that comes in after her knows. See photo 2.
>>
>>73582115
Ive watched a lot of his shit and never once has he influenced me to 'join him' or whatever. he simply asks for donations...
he even quite regularly states that he is not a psychologist and people need to make their own decisions, and he often recommends>>73582115
people get real therapy.

he is however creating a lot of powerful content that is pro-trump, and anti regressive left. He often talks about race and IQ differences, and other sensitive topics that the mainstream wont touch and i respect this, as people need to hear it.

tl;dr OP is a faggot as always
>>
>>73584826

>So he's like any other great philosopher?

>great philosopher

no, we're talking about Molyneux here
>>
>>73596463

it somehow surprises you that she doesn't know how to pour her own beer?

she probably doesn't even chew her own food.
>>
>>73584826
>Stef
>Philosopher

Kek
>>
File: 1462712113372.png (429 KB, 399x614) Image search: [Google]
1462712113372.png
429 KB, 399x614
>>
>>73592136
>Appeal to Authority!
This is the basis for all of his arguments regarding race and IQ.
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
>>73582115
>keep in mind that "not an argument" is itself not an argument
not an arguement, you're just saying wahh wahh i don't like it, because you can't separate emotion from logic
>>
File: 1407666439449.png (117 KB, 953x538) Image search: [Google]
1407666439449.png
117 KB, 953x538
>>73584826
>>
Any you laddies DeFOOed yet? Told me mum to bugger right the fuck off cause she didn't give me any weekend goodboy points. Fucking bitch.
>>
>>73598472
>Any you laddies DeFOOed yet? Told me mum to bugger right the fuck off cause she didn't give me any weekend goodboy points. Fucking bitch.
You may laugh at this, but that /r9k/ meme has actually helped me.
I've started awarding the wife "good girl points" for when she does good things (cooks, cleans, blowjobs etc) and she fucking laps it up. Women deep down just want to be told what to do and controlled.
>>
File: emma3.jpg (170 KB, 2590x3079) Image search: [Google]
emma3.jpg
170 KB, 2590x3079
>>73582162
I read the comments first and even though I anticipated it, it still got me.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 680x580) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 680x580
>>73598710
>marrying a woman who does not respect and obey you
>>
>>73597882
>>keep in mind that "not an argument" is itself not an argument
>not an arguement
Kek
>>
>>73584809

child of a single mother detected

not even a hard guess from how fucked nippon's families are
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.