[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigger->White->Jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 85607910.jpg (132 KB, 918x612) Image search: [Google]
85607910.jpg
132 KB, 918x612
Hey /pol/ I have a question. If you hate jews and jews are the people of higher iq then you then why are you so wonder about niggers hating you? For niggers white people looks just the same way as jews for white people.
>>
>jews
>higher iq

having your syndicate of nasty kikes rig the system for you and rewriting all of your grade reports doesnt make you intelligent
>>
>>73580940
As for me, hating jews is a confirmation of niggers right to hate you.
>>
>>73581005
I'm not a jew.
Fix your jew-detector.
>>
>Oy vey goys, look at how much smahtah us Jews ah. Dats why we ah so successful!
>white sample size: 2500
>Jew sample size :14*
>*= self reported
>>
File: 25454469.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
25454469.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
Embrace the Elven
>>
>>73580940

Niggers and Jews are both parasites and wouldn't exist if they couldn't feed on us and our societies.

Whites build.

That's the difference.
>>
>>73581870
White is a skin color faggot

Civilization started around the middle east/Asia, and from there spread onward.

Since people most of the time related the "white race" with tribes originating around Germany, the Greek and the Roman have nothing to do with you.

Your "white race", which ignores the other half of the population with right skin, used to be raiders just like the Huns before getting civilized.
>>
>>73580940
Fuck off the jews try to destroy us, intelligent my Ass its pretty easy to achieve things if you dont have any morals. And what do we do to niggers besides working for their welfare?
>>
>>73582110

Here come the oy veys.

Please Greg Hinklestein explain to me again how the whites are inferior.

Please ignore any history before 1000 BC and maybe you can make a solid argument.
>>
File: 1449109883631.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449109883631.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>73582110
>tfw Europeans still don't know that they descend more directly from Africans than white Jews and people with Northeast heritage.
>>
>>73582324
You're either stupid or a faggot. What's the difference, anyway?

I never implied there is anybody here that is being "inferior", and I even marked how you ignore other white skinned people and erase them from being in your "white race".

However, I do find it amusing that you take credit over something that other people have done and sacrificed for you while all you've done is to masturbate to Japanese chicks.

You can either re-read my previous post, which you won't do, or you can stick your head at your balls and suck 'em like you usually do.
>>
>>73582110
>Rome and Greece have nothing to do with you!
>t. Khazarian Jew
Get the fuck out of here Attila
>>
>For niggers white people looks just the same way as jews for white people.

only because the jews told them to
>>
>>73582469
The theory that we originated from Africa is just a theory, maybe in the future we'll find out that we originated else where.

However, it seems the skin color of the first civilization wasn't as black or as white as we seem to believe.

It would probably start off as a pinkish skin color (due lost of fur) that would shape according to the climate.

Once the "latest product" that is humans appeared, we started to drift off and our skin color adapted to the climate.

It is important to remember that not whole Africa consist of blacks. Additionally, they had their own "race" wars too.
>>
>>73580940
Niggers have the option to go back to Africa. We do not have the option to live without Jews.
>>
File: Buda_es_Attila.jpg (4 MB, 2444x2112) Image search: [Google]
Buda_es_Attila.jpg
4 MB, 2444x2112
>>73582706
This one is butthurt
>>
>>73582110
>Civilization started around the middle east/Asia, and from there spread onward.

Around what time was that?
>>
>>73580940
jews are below whites
>>
If we have better iq than niggers and they hate us for that reason, its ok, I dont need their love...but keep in the guetto and dont mix with whites
>>
>>73583001
Earliest we found seems to be around 12,000 BC in Levant.

It seems to "take effect" in 11,000 BC.

If you want it more detailed, just look around the agricultural revolution.
>>
I dont hate jews..I dont mind if they do pathetic jewish things in his pathetic jewish state, they in their home, and me in mine...but I consider they as my enemies, just because they rule the world and they do all the things in their favor...even in my country
>>
>>73580940
How many jewish engineers do you see? Jews are mostly only intelligent with literary things.
>>
>>73580940
Goyim ARE the niggers of Jews.
>>
If you anons have two spare minutes, could you fill out this survey?

https://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=75274&c=1010177097TRVH

It asks you about your views in relation to other faiths.
>>
>>73580940

Jews have the highest IQ in the same way that Chinese have the highest IQs. It's cherry picked. Ashkenazi Jews aren't even that ethnically Jewish either and I could go on and on. OP is bait.
>>
>>73580940
Because the false Jews consider everyone else to be lower than them, and this invites sociopath tendencies.
Meanwhile, as demonstrated by white people, they project their senses of empathy and compassion on to everyone because they foolishly believe in equality.

Ivan, c'mon. This wasn't even difficult. Less vodka. More reading.
>>
File: 1462355936072.gif (3 MB, 192x333) Image search: [Google]
1462355936072.gif
3 MB, 192x333
>>73582578
>>
>>73580940
The negro likes the White man a whole lot better when he was a slave, before being subjected to Marxist, anti-White propaganda.

There were virtually no slave uprisings in the south during the civil war.

Even during the 1960s, all of the violent uprisings for an end to segregation were in the north. The burning of Detroit was a great example.
>>
>>73583799
>Facts are on my side but when they're not they are CHERRY PICKED
>>
>>73583799
Ashkenazi Jews are Ethnically Jewish.
Additionally, not all European Jews are Ashkenazi.

That includes: Greek Jews, Georgian Jews and etc. (Since I assume you think Ashkenazi means Europe, which it doesn't)

It is enough to take a peek at the history of Jews just to realize that. It was never doubted that Ashkenazi Jews are the descends of the 12 tribes, until recently as an excuse to get rid of Israel.

And if you gonna bring the Khazar theory bullshit, than know that the amount of people who converted is too low. Additionally, I doubt they would covert to the Ashkenazi Judaism as it would make sense for the to convert for something closer to home, like Georgian Judaism (Mountain Jews)
>>
>>73582845
That is true when we examine human evolution as a whole. Africa wasn't Africa as we know it now. In Northern Africa, there were plenty of caucasoids. Especially in Ancient Egypt. It is proven though that many Central Europeans descend more directly from Africans. La brana 1 being one example.
>>
>>73585069
And that's how you dismiss racism through logical means without depending on D.N.A tests first hand.

Also, there were Jews who contributed to the study of D.N.A which they seem to forget. Shouldn't they all get pissy and complain about Jew propaganda or something?
>>
>>73585479
you are manipulating again yid, mixing facts with speculation.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.