[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Voice of America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 750x1067) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 750x1067
>Social Media Rife With Myths About European Refugee Crisis

>Despite common misconceptions, all migrants have the right to apply for asylum in countries that are party to the relevant refugee conventions.

>--<-(^:
>>
>>73580734

The myth being where are the actual refugees and who are these niggers
>>
Economic migrants have no rights

as they say

"beggars can't be choosers"
>>
>>73580734
This blog or whatever it is looks like trash.
>>
http://m.voanews.com/a/social-media-rife-myths-european-refugee-crisis/3322203.html

Comments section is open...
>>
>>73580734
>>73580784
The only relevant myth is that "right to asylum" exists outside illegitimate laws that trample national sovereignty. I don't care if there's war in your home country, get the fuck out of Europe if you aren't European. All this hand-wringing about "real" refugees versus economic migrants is ridiculous.
>>
>>73581023
>Comments section is open...
let's make each other proud, /pol/
>>
>>73580734
>protesting

That's something you do in your own damn country... I don't go to Japan and protest for free housing and unlimited noodles. That wouldn't be called protesting, it'd be called being dumb as fuck.
>>
>>73580734
>Americans telling us to take in more migrants

This is why I hope Trump wins the elections. Fuck lefties, fuck "refugees".
>>
>>73580839
It ain't a blog, lad.

>The Voice of America (VOA) is the official external broadcast institution of the United States federal government. The VOA provides programming for broadcast on radio, TV, and the Internet outside of the U.S., in English and some foreign languages. A 1976 law signed by President Gerald Ford requires the VOA to "serve as a consistently reliable and authoritative source of news."[1] The VOA Charter states: "VOA news will be accurate, objective and comprehensive."[1] The Voice of America headquarters is located at 330 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC, 20237, U.S. The Voice of America is fully funded by the U.S. government. The United States Congress appropriates funds for it annually under the same budget for embassies and consulates.
>>
>>73580734
>> Telling me, an American, what non americans have tight right to do in my country.... Nah son, i dont think so
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.