[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO! SLOVAKIA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: a_look_through_the__window.jpg (663 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
a_look_through_the__window.jpg
663 KB, 1200x798
http://newobserveronline.com/slovak-police-fire-invaders/

During the night from Sunday to Monday Slovak border patrol tried to stop group of suspicious vehicles. One vehicle didn't stop, border patrol shot one immigrant in the back.
>>
Is this a happening?
Slovakia shooting tanned German citizens is basically a declaration of war, isn't it?
>>
>>73582032
According to officials, arrested immigrants were Afghanistan, Iraq and other random mudslime countries citizens. So that doesn't count. Although I'm sure Hans is pissed now, since we prevented his bull to get to his wife and daughter.
>>
>>73582032
i like this new meme. funny is thats how we call gybos here. lol. Tanned czechs.
>>
>>73582531
They were on their way to be repatriated in their homeland of Germany you racist.
>>
File: a_noble_turkish_diplomat.jpg (28 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
a_noble_turkish_diplomat.jpg
28 KB, 500x390
>>73582635
Comparing gypsies to Czechs is such an insult to Czechs. Honestly I don't even know to what we can compare gypsies without being offensive to the other group in comparison. Which lifeform is so useless and low to be compared to gypsies? Maybe Turks...
>>
>>73582765
Maybe. Sorry not sorry. Anyway I was thinking about how lucky those roaches were. This was border patrol which are under-equipped (how do you write it correctly?) and not used to this shit. If it would be regular police unit it would be much more fun. They carry submachine guns with them.
>>
>>73582852
its ironical on discusions under news because u cant write gybo and not be banned
>>
>>73583227
Really? The "love, truth and tolerance" censorship is so bad in Czech Republic?
>>
>>73583544
yes, its lügenpresse
>>
>>73583227
Really? Is the "love, truth and tolerance" censorship so bad in Czech Republic?
>>
>>73583227
kek, that's pretty good
>>
>>73580385
Based Slovakia.
Keep it that way.
>>
>>73583227
Didn't know that censorship is so bad already in Czech Republic.
>>
>>73580385
>border patrol shot one immigrant in the back.

it was a woman, muslims seem to like using their women as shields
>>
>>73583780
also depends where. Idnes will ban you fast, seznam.cz wont. idnes is actualy one of the worst. they literaly shill pro refugees every fcking day. there was also article how ghetos in sweden are acutaly good thing and you are safe there. kek.
>>
File: 1447878977932.jpg (37 KB, 229x238) Image search: [Google]
1447878977932.jpg
37 KB, 229x238
>>73582032
hol up
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.