[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will women be truly equal /pol/, meming aside here. When
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
When will women be truly equal /pol/, meming aside here. When will they be able to actually have equal pay in the west, when will society allow more females to pass cop/firefighter tests for employment? When will they be able to talk openly about their sexual appetites like men do? when will they be able to wear sexy clothes without being sexualized? Until that day comes, we have to fight for equality, which is all feminism is.

If you agree, congrats, you are now a real feminist
>>
>>73579285

Guess I'm not a feminist then. Oh bother.
>>
Weak bait
>>
File: meanwhile.jpg (22 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile.jpg
22 KB, 620x350
>>73579285

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world:
>>
>>73579285
when they can be genetically engineered to become men.
Then we are all equal and our society dies off in one generation
>>
>>73579285
When women act like equals.
>>
>>73579285
When they work as hard as men do, and equally do the shitty jobs instead of getting a degree in women's studies.
>>
>>73579285
Here's the thing.

I know a girl who wanted so bad to get into the fire academy. She's about 4'11" 100lbs, and about 40 years old. She keeps saying having to drag a 200lb dummy is unfair to women because they aren't as strong, which is true. Women are weaker.

Now, she thinks they should lower the standard for women. Would you support this? Keep in mind, if you weigh over 150lbs, you're going to burn to death because she's not strong enough to pull you out of a building.

Not only that, but almost every firefighter will be over 200lb with full turnout gear. She is now ensuring that if something happens on scene and her fellow firefighter needs to be extricated, he's going to burn to death.

I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. Feminism seems to have a hard time coping with reality.
>>
>>73579718
>I know a girl who wanted so bad to get into the fire academy.
WHY? Because firemen are hunky? What's the underlying issue there? Maybe she just needs to talk about it...
>>
>>73580253
She said it was for the pension.

She's a single mother.
>>
>>73580458
kill it with fire
>>
>>73579285
Never, because men and women are not fucking equal.
>>
>>73580524
Won't happen. They didn't change the standards so the firemen would be able to drag her out.

Funny how that works.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.