[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump would allow Khan as an exception to Muslim ban
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 13098593853.jpg (15 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
13098593853.jpg
15 KB, 281x350
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36253556

You see this? He's actually HAPPY that we now have a Muslim mayor. He wants to treat Europe and the UK like his little bitches so fucking badly.

Fuck off America.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING?

Well some people theorized that he would play nice after he got the nominee.
>>
>>73575189
Trump only gives him a pass because he's unlikely to blow himself up.
>>
>>73575310
Trump is trying to get the democrat votes so he starts talking shit about social stuff.

I mean, it's logical. He wants to win, after all. So he has to pander to shitskins and so on.
>>
>>73575189
>implying every britcuck doesn't spend every waking moment of every day wishing the worst for America just so they'd have someone to deflect on
>>
>>73575189
>>73575310
>>73575381

>implying trump won't immediately swing to the center and start shilling for minorities now that he's got the nomination

don't you people understand, he ISN'T retarded like the republican party and would rather get into office than win muh moral high-ground.
>>
Fuck off, shill.
Trump clarified what he means with the Muslim ban months ago.
He doesn't want to ''ban muslims''. He wants to ban people coming in from countries like Syria. He even said that there would be exceptions, like if a president or some other political figure has to go to USA. Pretty much anyone would be able to go to America if they have a legit reason.
>>
>>73575189
Guys don't you see its a genius move to get Sandersfags on board and when be becomes prez he'll kick out their towelheads
>>
>>73575488
Yeah, that's what I basically said. He would have basically no chance otherwise as democrats would get the dindu nuffin votes.
>>
>>73575189
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPFERS FUCKING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

YOU THOUGHT HE WAS ONE OF YOU WHITE RACIST SHITS (well he is)

BUT EVEN HE IS GOING FULL PC MODE NOW THAT HE'S THE NOMINEE

ONCE AGAIN - NO ONE WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH /pol/ RACISTS!
>>
>>73575189

>Banning the London Mayor

That would be a bad diplomatic decision.

We're talking about banning muslims temporarily. But let's say we had the Olympics in the U.S. next year. You can't fucking prevent Muslim athletes from coming in, that would be ridiculous.

There are exceptions. The purpose of the ban is to keep us safe, not to exclude people.
>>
>>73575543

my bad i linked you accidentally with the other two

>>73575592

i've read this post like 5 times and i still can't discern the point you're trying to make/where you fall politically
>>
Khan responded:

>Now Khan has responded, declaring: “Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe - it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

>“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”
>>
>>73575652
>i've read this post like 5 times and i still can't discern the point you're trying to make/where you fall politically

I'd vote for Hillary if I was Texas.
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>73575660
>London has proved him wrong
>mfw
>>
>>73575189
This Muslim mayor was elected democratically, right? To attack him now would seem rather ...unpresidential of Trump. Wait until the rapes set in.
>>
>>73575742

>the republican isn't conservative enough so i will vote for the full-blown cultural marxist

iron clad logic there Augustin
>>
>>73575189
>reading the BBC.

Also where does it state where he wants to treat us like his bitch?

AGAIN
>READING THE BBC.
>>
>>73575592
>NO ONE WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH /pol/ RACISTS!

You are here, you are one of us!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.