[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plus Sized Models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: plussizedjapanesegirl.jpg (45 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
plussizedjapanesegirl.jpg
45 KB, 736x981
Should politicians intervene? The Liberal Democrats have put this matter at the top of the political pile for debate in this modern climate.
>>
>>73572302
>support the fundamentals of obesity
>wait a generation
>huge strain on health services
>only the rich get to be fat and live
>neo-victorian era again
>govt. get mad cash from fatties

how didn't you figure this out? it's one thing masquerading as something larger (pardon the pun).
>>
>>73572902

>only the rich get to be fat and live

but what's the point? Fat people have HORRIBLE quality of life, compared to the fit. Getting fit was the greatest thing i've ever done, and I lament every moment I spent as a fat fuck.
>>
>>73573095

Well, Lee.

I'm afraid people like being lazy, gluttonous slobs because it means they becomes someone else's responsibility.

Just because it's common knowledge being strong, agile and motivated makes you happy long term, doesn't mean idiots won't get lost in the thought process or straight up refuse to put in effort.
>>
>>73574259

But the rich don't seem to want that. It's always been the poor and uneducated that want to be someone else's responsibility, because they have nothing to start with, so they're not giving anything up.

Most rich people aren't that fat, because they can afford decent food, and have some level of self-interest. More to lose, perhaps.
>>
>>73574402

Read what you just wrote and think about population control. it's like over-feeding stupid dogs.
>>
Plus sized models are gross, there always obese.
There's being thick and being a fat fucking piece of human garbage that should be shot
>pic is thick but if 5-10 puns more would be fat
>>
>>73574840

I still don't see why the rich would want to become fat and lazy. They're under more scrutiny, especially by the other rich people, who will see a weakness and exploit it. The poor and stupid have become the lazy, dependent underclass, and they seek to get fat because they will be taken care of by the state.

I just don't see the rich doing that..

As far as population control goes, getting poor idiots to get fat and die off is a great way to do it, but I don't know why any of the rich would get fat, because they still feel the adverse effects of it. We don't live in a world where it's seen as a measure of success to be fat any longer. It's seen, quite rightly, as weakness of will.
>>
>>73575140

>pic is thick
>dem overlapping thighs

Jesus, get some standards
>>
File: url-7.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
url-7.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
>>73575286

it's all about the right about of sugar and fat in a diet, you get it right, you get a well shaped woman.
>>
>>73572302

Who the fuck are politicians to decide models people are going to use? Aren't there more pressing matters or are the Lib Dems just trying to remain irrelevant?
>>
>>73575713

The lib dems can only win arguments when other politicians aren't part of them. They'll choose to debate all the crap that real politics won't touch with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>73575286
>>73575794
what the fuck is this shit
>>
>>73575929

I dunno, man. /pol/ fucks up the flags from time to time.
>>
File: 8101713538.jpg (67 KB, 619x800) Image search: [Google]
8101713538.jpg
67 KB, 619x800
>>73572302
>>
>>73576061
tits-to-gut ratio.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.