[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>https://panamapapers.icij.org So how much of the Panama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 450x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 450x250
>https://panamapapers.icij.org

So how much of the Panama papers are not shown and is this an attempt at shilling the public away from seeing the truth about American corporate cats?
>>
Everyone has forgotten about them anyways.
>>
>>73570268
They don't want this to stay relevant.

There's been absolute SILENCE about this since it came out, and tranny bathrooms seemed to become the issue of the century out of nowhere
>pure coincidence

Everybody already know US corps pay nothing.
>>
>>73570268
It's not that interesting. I mean, what's the headline here? That foreign officials store money in offshore accounts? That's not much of a story.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2684x1916) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2684x1916
>>73570436
Well that's what I mean. This shit has been downplayed so hard and I feel as if the mainstream media is trying to make people forget about it, all the while showing only bullshit information about Putin's and other eastern countries' involvement in corruption, which has been obvious for years.
>>
>>73570268
Notice this is a "news story" with a Hollywood movie style promotional photograph.
Notice the hype about this being bad for enemies of Soros, which did not pan out.
Notice that the law firm in question worked more with US clients than any other nationality, but the leak did not include any US clients.
Now you tell me.
>>
>>73570268
Clinton, or at least the people funding her are involved so they can't have it in the news. I would like Trump to drop the bomb on her at a stretegic time but he himself is likely tied up in it in some way.
>>
>>73570268
delete this
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 750x1334
>>73570580
The story would be the concrete evidence of Western shills using offshore accounts to store their $$$, which could possibly redpill at least some amount of the sheeple population.
>>
>>73570782

FLARE RAG
>>
>>73570268
This has widespread red pill potential.

Why should anyone want to raise taxes when our leaders just skip them entirely?

BIG government gets BIG savings using BIG business tools!

etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>73570610
Is there any possibility of US corporations using another offshore firm for their shilling?
Is it possible that Soros specifically targeted the certain Panama corp. so none of the US niggers would arise from the leaked files?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.