[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>convince the owners of Sealand to be granted citizenship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1024x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1024x686
>convince the owners of Sealand to be granted citizenship and be able to live there
>raise a child and teach him the dangers of Islam and what he must do
>save up enough to rent a plane and buy some conventional explosives
>tell son to fly to Mecca and blow up their precious box
>son is technically a citizen of Sealand
>Muslims declare all out war on Sealand

Thoughts?
>>
so then what happens to sealand? they get culturally enriched?
>>
>>73563457
Once Muslims destroy Sealand they'll probably make up someone else who was 'involved' and declare war on them
>>
>>73563403

Destroying their box is pointless.

They've already rebuilt it twice, and the thing inside of it is a piece of space rock.
>>
>>73565080
They've never rebuilt it on decaying plutonium though.
>>
>>73563403
Destroy their precious box. Turn the space into a pork rendering plant!
>>
>>73565080

Steal the space rock.
>>
>>73565252
You, I like you, med kit.
>>
>>73563403
Oh the irony would be amazing. But we can do better. Get a very powerful dirty bomb. Load it into a modified commercial airplane that can carry and drop bombs undetected. Label it as belonging to a country we also hate, and have it bomb them. Better yet, load multiple bombs, and carpet bomb everything.
>>
>>73565571
Ooh that could be fun.
>>
>>73563403
Nice fantasy life you got there, Walter Mitty, I bet you got that kid without ever having to actually touch a woman, too.
>>
>>73565571
Make sure to replace it, Indiana Jones Style, with a clump of dried up white dog turds and feed the rock to some hungry pig.
>>
>>73563403
All muslims would stop and drop dead, haven't you watched star wars 1?
>>
1. see rods from gods
2. satellite unit "malfunctions"
3. boom goes the cube
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.