[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything Trump be saying is offensive to me. As a proud african
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: black-scientist-450.jpg (19 KB, 450x396) Image search: [Google]
black-scientist-450.jpg
19 KB, 450x396
Everything Trump be saying is offensive to me. As a proud african american i will use my right to free speech to stump trump.
>>
> As an American.
That's how you should have stated it
>>
>>73558822
But he won't.
>>
More jobs for Americans is offensive to you?
>>
>>73558475

Hey there, Jermane.

Let me see if I can come to an understanding with an African American friend.

So let's start: what exactly has offended you?
>>
>>73558922
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

-Theodore Roosevelt 1907
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>73558475
MOONMAN IS COMING NIGGER
>>
>>73558475
>be saying
I know you're sliding shit but I still can't get over the way some people talk.
>>
>>73558475
I'd love to see it
>>
>proud african american
>identity politics
cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1024x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1024x900
I'll exercise your right to a gas chamber.
>>
>>73558922
Truly sad to see the decline of National identity.
People of all Nations will soon be put to the test.
I have a firm belief in the idea of America. In its values and its foundations. The citizenry is diverse in many ways, but should be united in one common cause, The safety and sanctity of the American continent. No where else in this world is there the ability to exceed ones own expectations and also receive the complete support of government and private industry to provide guidance assistance and materials. Provided rules and regs are followed. It's glorious friends
>>
>>73558475
Bro Trump wants to lower taxes for the middle class and bring back manufacturing jobs. What about that is offensive?
>>
>>73558475
>african american
You mean a nigger?
>>
>>73558475
You're not a nigger, stop this stupid shitpost.
>>
>>73559346
>who comes here in good faith
Here's you problem. Illegal immigrant don't come in good faith, otherwise they would've followed the procedure.
You are defending criminals.

Also, does Hillary pay well?
>>
>>73558475
Please attempt to master proper grammar before mastering politics
>>
>>73560585
Kek I wish.
I grew up in a border town. Me no likee undocumented workers. Saw a dead one when I was 12 .. Good times point is
Muslims Btfo with teddys speech. And don't get me started on Paco.
>>
>Only 2 people in this entire thread recognized the moonman lyrics.

Fuck man. Reddit really has infested this place.
>>
>>73560585
https://youtu.be/XtFb_xem6k8
Are you a Syrian-German?
>>
>>73558475
Do you consider offensive the fact that Trump promises to cut gibsmedats and give you jobs instead?
>>
>>73558475
hillary and bill will only govern a house divided...the reps will have a majority in both houses and she and bill will have to comprise to the lesser degree
>>
>>73558475

>Rapper Azealia Banks endorses Donald Trump on Twitter, says Hillary Clinton talks to black people 'like pets'

http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-twitter-article-1.2630529
>>
File: 1460922026369.png (168 KB, 312x300) Image search: [Google]
1460922026369.png
168 KB, 312x300
>>73558475
Good luck.

I think it's noble to try something that thousands of others have failed to do.
>>
File: df1.gif (432 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
df1.gif
432 KB, 500x333
>>73558475
>As a proud african american i will use my right to free speech to stump trump
>stump trump
Pff. Better men than you have tried
>>
>>73558475
I will use my freespeech to call you a dindu nigger

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.