[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homosexuality and Trannies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 99682661773221034.jpg (150 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
99682661773221034.jpg
150 KB, 1200x800
Newfag here, would someone bother to red pill me on these issues? My father told me such things aren't genetic but a mental illness such people possess, is he correct /pol/? Why?
>>
I'm gay and I'm ok :D
>>
>>73545509
Your father is correct, homosexuality, transvestitism and other faggotry are nothing more than perversions caused by mentall illness, it can be fully treated with medication, especially transvestitism.
>>
>>73545509
How does that even make sense? Mental illnesses are also genetic.
You don't just magically get schizophrenia and shit out of nowhere, you're genetically predisposed to it.

By saying "It's not genetic, it's a mental illness" you've effectively disproved yourself in the same sentence.
>>
>>73545509

Shitposting is apparently genetic.

How many fish do you two catch when you go to the pond with lame bait?
>>
File: 1462217047602.jpg (113 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1462217047602.jpg
113 KB, 960x617
>>73545509
Here's a comprehensive video about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lRqyZYfrmE

>covers the issues pretty well
>>
>>73545509
it's just a fetish but people make a much bigger deal about it than they should
>>
>>73546187

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
>>
>>73545909
>>73546019
/thread
>>
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2754583/

Like with most mental disorders it most probably has to do with a certain area of their brain not functioning the way it should.
>>
>>73545909
Not all mental illnesses are genetic and not all mental illnesses that are genetic will be fully expressed in all members of the family.
>>
>>73545509
...is that the Reddit mascot on those flags?
>>
>>73546296
This.
I never understood why homos and trannies are lumped into the same category though. They're completely different things. Is it just that they both happen to be fetishes that fall outside the norm?
>>
>>73545509
I just watched a tranny cum on herself that got me so hard i quickly came and licked my fingers clean afterwards
>>
>>73546557
It's predispositions to it though and they can be "activated" via environmental, social, and personal actions.
Like someone with a predisposition to schizophrenia may not get it until their deathbed, but if they smoke pot they might trigger it at the young age of 18.
We know it's at least partially genetic though because many people smoke epic fucktons of pot and never get schizophrenia, whereas a select group of people just need to smoke it a bit and suddenly it's triggered.
>>
>>73546674
>I never understood why homos and trannies are lumped into the same category though. They're completely different things.

shitpost baiting

obviously
>>
>>73546802

shitpost baiting like misuse of the word fetish
>>
>>73546674
Well homolove is real, but i dont get the deal with trannies. Their desires can't come true. They can compensate if they want, and I don't mind it honestly. So what if a guy wants to feel like a pretty girl. But he can't be a real one as much as i can't have sex with imaginary characters
>>
>>73545731
>Homosexuality
>Curable with medication

Good luck aussie.
>>
>>73545509
>homos
Science says it's both nature and nurture (genetics+epigenetics+environmental influence)
dykes and fags are as wildly different as men and women
>trannies
Women's brain on male's body or vice-versa
True tannies get mad at this whole gender bs because they are normalizing what they themselves call a mental illness.
/pol/ says it's all degeneracy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.