[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will you take the green pill and look for a hijabi gf with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: CfzkuY9UEAg9Oiy.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfzkuY9UEAg9Oiy.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
When will you take the green pill and look for a hijabi gf with traditional values
>>
>>73544480
>hijabi gf

No slimes. Ever.
>>
>>73544480
>smoking the shisha jew

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1462593619283.png (782 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1462593619283.png
782 KB, 800x820
>>73544480
>>
>>73544480

Why does she still have a nose?
>>
>>73544886
I think most women still have their noses outside of northern Faryab province
>>
>>73544480
You know that the Quran mentions the Hijab 7 times and not once does it refer to clothing.
Those that call themselves Muslims are largely Hadithist sheep.
The Quran ASKS (not demands) that women dress modestly and cover their bosoms and not wear clothing where stamping feet will reveal their breasts or ride the skirt up.
Hadiths are cancer.

Heres some Muslims on the other end of the scale.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLkpBFX5fTc

He's a complete hypocrite though, he reads from Hadiths as fact in other videos.
And the women are not dressed modestly so he misses the point on both sides, weirdo cult.
>>
>>73544662

>smoking ever

into the trash she goes
>>
>>73544480
If she had light eyes and wasn't wearing a hijab, /pol/ would rally around her as a role model for all arab women and would automatically think she was a christian.
>>
>>73544480
>Smoking
>Traditional values
Pick one.
It's against her religion, and it's degenerate.
>>
>>73544886

Afghans are fucked, they are very, very tribal people.
>>
>>73544480
>green pill
That's for jews.
>>
File: IMG_2461.jpg (30 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2461.jpg
30 KB, 256x256
>>73545870
>Canadian

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>73544480
Never.

I don't want my wife to give birth to a bomb.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.