[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How you want your vidya fam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: muslim_hero.jpg (124 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
muslim_hero.jpg
124 KB, 1920x1080
The new BF game features a black character and a Muslim female heroin
>>
>>73544335
BF 1 looks like shit. I was greatly disappointed.
>>
Who cares.
>>
>>73544335
this is why i dont play western games, japanese games are uncucked.
>>
>>73544335
Black character is DLC and Muslim female is obviously a Turk in the story mode.

No complaints here, I'm always looking forward to new Battlefields.
>>
File: 1445138279274.png (245 KB, 1014x412) Image search: [Google]
1445138279274.png
245 KB, 1014x412
>>73544413
You are smart
You are funny
Vegimite is a real food
>>
>>73544494
>black character on box
>black character on deluxe edition box
>black character on collectors edition box
>black character on steelbox
>black character statue

>it's just dlc guys
Don't think so senpai
>>
>>73544335
Aren't those characters dlc? The main protagonist is the guy who was staring at the zeppelin, no?

Either way, ea is shit even if the nigger and woman weren't included and triggering you so much.
>>
Even if I were going to buy this game, I wouldn't care. So a swede had to but a black man and a brown woman in prominent roles so he wouldn't be jailed, shocker. The combat mechanics of the battlefield franchise set in WWI seems pretty dope (biplane dogfights). Every WWI or wwii game so far has been pretty point and shoot and even a paper wall is bullet proof.
>>
>>73544805
>>73544494
>DICE has deposited 0.05$ in your account
>>
>>73544710
Even if he's the main character of the story mode who cares? The story mode is always shit-tier.

Nobody ever complains about everyone in BF3 and 4 running the assault class which is also a fucking nigger character.
>>
File: King_Leaf.jpg (248 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
King_Leaf.jpg
248 KB, 2000x1000
>>73544494
>>73544908
Fuck off nigger lover
>>
>>73545093
>Nobody ever complains about everyone in BF3 and 4 running the assault class which is also a fucking nigger character.
>>
>>73545093
Do you have autism or something? How does a virtual black soldier trigger you so much?
>>
>>73544723
>The main protagonist is the guy who was staring at the zeppelin, no?

Yes, but they're idiots who want the main character to be a nigger to justify their triggerings.
>>
File: WEWUZWW1NSHEEEEEIIIIT.png (984 KB, 793x1000) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZWW1NSHEEEEEIIIIT.png
984 KB, 793x1000
>>73545268
Because it's unrealistic and forced as shit

What if they made a white character the main character in a Zulu warrior game or some shit? And then defended by saying

>Actually some europeans fought for the Zulus

It's just asinine and an obvious political SJW statement...I didn't care when the guy on the front of COD 4 was black because it wasn't forced as shit

it's honestly not about the black guy, it's about how DICE felt the need to insert their own little Politically Correct Affirmative action crew into a WW1 game
>>
>>73545402
It's like those liberals who hope the perpetrators are white whenever a school shooting happens here.
>>
>any battlefield
>playing the campaign
>>
>>73544908
>who cares?

This mindset is why they get away with this bullshit. This disease seeps into the industry and starts socially conditioning white kids, and no one gives a shit.

And yes, there were complaints about entire servers seemingly populated by nothing but niggers. A design change that isn't as important as the great war. Millions will play this game, who are never taught about it in school (American education), and will walk away with a revised perspective of the events that took place.
>>
>>73545526
I wouldn't buy it either way. Neither do you HAVE to buy it. That's the glory of capitalism, you have options. Verdun is on steam and doesn't have black characters in it. Play that if you're so triggered.
>>
File: 1454791228956.jpg (238 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1454791228956.jpg
238 KB, 800x533
>>73545697
this
>>
>>73545526
>What if they made a white character the main character in a Zulu warrior game or some shit?
>Actually some europeans fought for the Zulus

This doesn't compare.

There actually were black soldiers and this DLC is probably going to feature the battles the Hellfighters took place in. Historically accurate but you have to get your panties all in a bunch, why?

It's retarded he's on the box and the statue but I don't care. You're injecting too much BS into a game that we know nothing about.
>>
>>73545811
But this has been done before...look at the last couple Assassin's creed games where they made sure to get all the demographics covered including a freed female black slave...give me a break, it's shameless pandering at best
>>
>>73545937
The pirate one?
>>
>>73546078
Not the one i'm thinking of with Edward Kenway but that was the last one I played. I guess they made another pirate game but I haven't been following the franchise since that game
>>
>>73545937
Assassin's Creed takes more liberty with their history than needless pandering.

>>73546207
That is the pirate one. It's set in the Caribbean, what's wrong with a freed black slave exactly?
>>
File: 1441923622067.jpg (29 KB, 454x372) Image search: [Google]
1441923622067.jpg
29 KB, 454x372
>>73546317
>What's wrong with a free'd black slave

Do you know where you are nigger?
>>
>>73545811
>This doesn't compare
It's a perfect analogy, structurally speaking. Your doublethink is astonishing.

The regiment they're focusing on was relegated to labor, up until they were sent to France, where they fought in a battle during the spring offensive at the end of the war.

Why not focus on the hundreds of other groups that actually struggles through the war? There were millions of Europeans that fought and died before America was even brought into the war.

But it doesn't even matter, what matters is there was a premeditated agenda of diversity by developers, which is why so many people are pissed.
>>
>>73546426
Are you baiting or in haven't graduated middle school? There were blacks on literally every carribean island. Of course there would be freed ones running around trying to get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>73546449
>up until they were sent to France, where they fought in a battle during the spring offensive at the end of the war.

DLC about that battle more than likely.

>Why not focus on the hundreds of other groups that actually struggles through the war? There were millions of Europeans that fought and died before America was even brought into the war.

That's obviously what the entire game is going to focus on. There's no black main character and there won't be any black characters for multiplayer besides the DLC.

WW1 was a pretty diverse and disgusting war if you didn't notice.

>>73546426
What's historically wrong with that?
>>
those battles*
>>
>>73546518
>>73546619
You are a couple of grade A cucks
>>
>>73546679
You are poorly educated and I feel bad for you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.