[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: images-217.jpg (16 KB, 343x428) Image search: [Google]
images-217.jpg
16 KB, 343x428
Opinions of /pol/ on Jesus being a sand nigger born in Palestine. How mad are you?
>>
>>73542698
Jesus is universal. Who cares
>>
Jesus could not of been black because he actually did something useful with his time on urf.
>>
Jesus was the first Christian and a Protestant. The fact that he had a job proves undeniably that he was a white man.
>>
>>73542698
Jesus is Jesus it doesnt matter what color he is because Hes Jesus you dense fuck
>>
>>73542698
Jesus was an arab not a nigger
>>
File: reversetrap.jpg (32 KB, 365x403) Image search: [Google]
reversetrap.jpg
32 KB, 365x403
>>73542773
'Muricans do.
>>73542953
Then why do you guys depict him as a white guy?
>>
jesus's eyes are like a flame of fire, and skin as if he had burned in a fernace. white wooly hair, and a golden belt.

he's not human any longer i take it
>>
>>73543133
No one is falling for it turkroach
Fuck off or i will use the bug spray
>>
File: images-62.jpg (21 KB, 325x404) Image search: [Google]
images-62.jpg
21 KB, 325x404
I think American government has been hiding it to hide the truth: Black male's superiority. Ask your wives to learn more about it.
>>
>>73543375
Ask your wallet about white superiority
>>
>>73543303
thats his dad you dumb nigger. jesus looked like an olive
>>
it doesnt matter how he looked as a mortal man.
What is important is you understand hes not flesh and blood, he wont reincarnate on earth, he will descend from heaven with armys of angels
>>
>>73543340
What is that flag? An ex-soviet nuclear dumpster? I'm sorry that radium radiation is bad for your brain.
>>
File: images-40.jpg (22 KB, 308x379) Image search: [Google]
images-40.jpg
22 KB, 308x379
>>73543716
Then why do you hang his pictures everywhere in your country and flick your beans to it? How many citizens know that Jesus was actually African-american?
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 486x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 486x389
>>73543720
The best comeback you could think of is trying to insult my flag ? And fail at it ?
Wow. Looks to me that you're hurt
>>
>>73542698
Jesus was a jew.It's not likely that he was black.
>>
doesnt matter if he was. he wont be some black dude on earth again, walking around saying he's ha mashiach

the prophecys we already fulfilled
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.