[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is "degenerate" just /pol/s version of "problematic"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 500x650
Is "degenerate" just /pol/s version of "problematic"?
And "WE WUZ KANGZ" just /pol/s "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"?
>>
File: 1454992698240.jpg (403 KB, 878x930) Image search: [Google]
1454992698240.jpg
403 KB, 878x930
Just say you want a 2hu thread.
>>
I genuinely think the "we wuz kangz nsheeeit" meme and some of its variations are funny.
>>
>>73542019
That goes without saying, it's probably one of the best things to come out of this board
>>
>And "WE WUZ KANGZ" just /pol/s "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"?

So you're implying that they are both desperate responses to a legitimate point, and therefore, that niggers really were Egyptians and Jews and Aztecs?

Get the fuck out, you don't know how logic works.
>>
>>73542240
/thread
>>
>>73542240
I'm saying you can't argue with memes
I have yet to see anyone prove the race of the Egyptians
>>
>>73541867

> Is "degenerate" just /pol/s version of "problematic"?

Yes

> And "WE WUZ KANGZ" just /pol/s "ARE YOU KIDDING ME"?

No
>>
>>73541867
We have evolved to communicate with images.
>>
File: 1446568085378.gif (53 KB, 828x472) Image search: [Google]
1446568085378.gif
53 KB, 828x472
i wanna rape a touhou tbqh
>>
>>73541867
Yeah, pretty much. "We wuz kangz" was funny but now there are too many iterations and people using it on certain people who actually were kings/scientists/army officers/ect... and milking the meme too much.

"Are you kidding me" was sort of funny the first day but I prefer
>current year
>still x'ing the y
>>
>>73542019
Its not a meme. Saw a black guy at Starbucks today with a tattoo on his arm that read "Black Kings" and had an ankh beneath it.

All I could think while waiting for my order was "we wuz kanz nyyyyyggaaa, we wuz kanz and sheeit!"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.