[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets not forget this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Lets not forget this
>>
>>73533295

Why don't you fuck off.
>>
File: 80302.jpg (22 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
80302.jpg
22 KB, 400x314
>>
>>73533295

That is a funny pic lmfao rofl noob
>>
File: 1449574392243.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1449574392243.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>73533295
>Jewish party uses Jewish tricks

It astonishes me how bluepilled /pol/ is on the Tories.

>Label something right wing
>It must be right wing
>Right wing means nationalism
>Tories = Nationalism
>The Daily Mail said so

Literally the most anti-British party around.
>>
>>73533295
WAR!
>>
>>73535539
How do you square this with the labour party's fetish for shit-skins?
>>
>>73535539
>>73535774

They're two heads on the same snake. The conservative party uses political power and traditionalism to push a multicultural agenda, while the labour party uses social power and progressivism to do it.

You're just voting on the manner of your own extinction.
>>
>>73533295
Is that from Only fools and horses?
>>
WAR! Wooo, oooo, ooooa, what is it good for.
Possibly preventing brexit.
>>
>>73536478
A+++ would read again.

The Conservatives deceive people into believing they are "taking a stand" against the left, when in fact they sell you the same shit in a different wrapper.

Remember Cameron's promise to reduce immigration to the "tens of thousands", when he is actually polluting the country at the same rate a New Labour.

BREXIT KILLS THE CAMERON
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.