[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump won't bail out Puerto Rico
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 75.jpg (111 KB, 1065x635) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
111 KB, 1065x635
http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/07/investing/donald-trump-puerto-rico/index.html
>>
File: 1456169470952.jpg (73 KB, 500x389) Image search: [Google]
1456169470952.jpg
73 KB, 500x389
Good

Let the lazy fucks solve their own damn problems. There's a reason they are a territory and not a state. Its not mine or anyone else who does not contribute to their economy's job to bail them out.
>>
>>73531701
Rubio BTFO!
This is what happens when you vote against Trump
>>
>>73531979
I used to be a Trump supporter like you, but let's face facts: Trump is too impulsive and unstable to make a good President. We need someone with a proven track record in government who can manage the nation with a steady hand. That's why I'm with Her.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

ᵀᵒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᶦᵇᵘᵗᶦᵒᶰ, ᵖᶫᵉᵃˢᵉ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ᵃ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒᶰᵃᶫ ᶜʰᵉᶜᵏ ᵐᵃᵈᵉ ᵖᵃʸᵃᵇᶫᵉ ᵗᵒ “ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ” ᵗᵒ:

ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ
ᴾᵒˢᵗ ᴼᶠᶠᶦᶜᵉ ᴮᵒˣ 999
ᴺᵉʷ ʸᵒʳᵏ, ᴺʸ 0434-6001
>>
>>73531701
serves them right.
A territory of 3million people that wont become a state just to avoid some taxes deserves to be left out in the cold
>>
>>73531701
There was a law passed that does not allow puerto rico to declare bankruptcy which is why they are in such a mess, Trump has used bankruptcy as a financial tool dozens of times.

Hypocracy? Or just a completely uninformed man?
>>
File: ShillFaggotry.png (37 KB, 840x352) Image search: [Google]
ShillFaggotry.png
37 KB, 840x352
>>73532234
Fuck off Hillary Shill.
>>
>>73531701
>lazy beaners blew all their money
>implying the federal government would bail out a state

Hope they enjoyed those gibs
>>
I'm so proud of my future president, I man's up and put Trump stickers on my car despite the risk and bought a framed picture of him by the American flag framed for my room.
>>
>>73531701

Good. Let the idiots that loaned them money lose it. I am not paying for theor mistakes.
>>
>>73532511

A country, dude.
Not some dude, senpai.
>>
>>73532896

>the joke
>your head
>>
The problem with this is that more and more are going to be coming to the mainland, which they are entitled to do. Puerto Ricans are even worse than Mexicans. They are trashy and entitled and violent like blacks. We should be doing everything we can to keep them on that island.
>>
>>73532511
He doesn't give a fuck about the law. He said he wants to allow them into some type of bankruptcy.
>>
>>73531701
isn't that a state
>>
>>73532511
Trump is a master negotiator. Puerto Rico clearly is not
>>
>>73531979
>Its not mine or anyone else who does not contribute to their economy's job to bail them out.
And then you're gonna bitch and moan when more puerto ricans move to the mainland because they can
>>
>>73531701
Anyone who thinks bailing Puerto Rico is a good idea is fucking retarded. What would that serve, really? Another opportunity for our corrupt and dumb as fuck government to get indebted again? No thanks.

>>73535839
Nah, just a territory like Guam, US Virgin Island, etc.

>>73532368
People actually voted to become a state, but yeah, we're way too damn poor and backwards to become a state. And even so people here don't really adhere to typical American values. We're only Americans in name and citizenship, but that's about it. At the end of the day, it's a lose-lose situation for the US whether we become state or not. The best possible scenario for the US would be if we somehow end up independent which really isn't going to happen.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.