[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why shouldn't we let Catalonia and Basque secede from Spain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Spain.png (38 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
Spain.png
38 KB, 640x445
So why shouldn't we let Catalonia and Basque secede from Spain?
>>
>>73524718
Better question is why Spain just doesn't finish the pork and cheese off.
>>
>>73524718
So that we can grab them. First in the football league, then full annex.
>>
>>73524718

Because I can't be fucked for having to say I'm going to Catalonia on holiday when I can just say Spain.

And because Alicante Airport would remain in Spain, but my hotel would be in Catalonia.

Fuck that, they'll remain Spanish so I can book my holiday easier.
>>
So, why shouldn't we let Alaska, Oklahoma and the Dakotas secede from the US?
>>
>>73525386
>Going to spain on holiday
w o r k i n g
c l a s s
s c u m
>>
>>73525386
Try going to Monaco, you have land in France, and sometimes you might even need to stay in a hotel in France, and drive over to Monte Carlo every morning.

>>73525435
If they want to and go through the proper method of doing so, then sure, why shouldn't we?
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 585x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 585x437
>>73525435
Because they speak the same language and don't want to be separate you stupid Turk
>>
>>73524718
Because you dont have a say and because Spain has invested money in those two territories (logically, since they belong to us). Move the industry and the infrastructure from Pais Vasco and Cataluña to Extremadura or Castilla-La Mancha and they can both go fuck themselves with a rake if they want. Until then, they should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>73525525

I've spent more time in Spain than I've spent in England. And I'd much rather go to Spain than fucking England.
>>
>>73524718
Because I can't be bothered to give a fuck about another batch of muh independence shitholes.
>>
>>73524718
We should. Join my country pls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.