[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cyprus is doing something right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cyprus.jpg (748 KB, 1592x1320) Image search: [Google]
Cyprus.jpg
748 KB, 1592x1320
So Cyprus has been getting rid of its Muslim Turk population. Europe should do the same with the rest of the Muslims.
>>
>>73524388
What is what here, leaf? Care to legend it up?
>>
>>73524388
>1973
What happens next?
>>
Misleading, they all just concentrated in certain areas. You see the low density areas emptied the already high density areas became even worse.

They formed ghettos.
>>
>>73524388
They left to the north after the Turks took a third of the island

And there's no more bombings, race riots mob killing like before

Segregation it just werks
>>
>>73524388
Your a complete idiot, the turk population probably got even larger they just moved to the cities
>>
Why the fuck is half of Cyprus still under Turkish control to begin with?
>>
>>73526619
if you say so, Mark
>>
>>73524388

Any data from this century?
>>
Before the split in 1974, Turkish Muslims and Greek Cypriot Christians lived in their villages peacefully with no problems
>>
>>73527279
Because Turkey's greedy ass wants North Cyprus as a strategic location
>>
>>73528455
>>73528735
>unironically believing this
Burger education at its finest
>>
Russia should just annex that island and remove the kebab from it.
>>
>>73528879
I'm Cypriot you roach, I think I'd know more about where I'm from than a cave dwelling kebab muncher
>>
>>73528735
I'm honestly amazed the major powerhouse countries are completely okay with this. So Turkey can just invade and control half a country with no form of repercussion?

Need to red pill myself on this whole Cyprus situation, seems fucked something like this is going on and everyone's turning a blind eye to it.
>>
>>73529309
>what is EOKA-B coup
anyway both sides want to reunify now,
dont fuck this up this time
>>
>>73524388

Are you retarded ? Since the occupation by Turkey and the division of the country , Turkey has been flooding the north with hundreds of thousands of turkroach settlers
>>
File: 1462723390296.gif (734 KB, 858x1072) Image search: [Google]
1462723390296.gif
734 KB, 858x1072
>>73526173
>>
>>73529996
Ottoman 2.0 when?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.