[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age should a true Aryan, non-degenerate move out? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
At what age should a true Aryan, non-degenerate move out?

What is the most redpilled age?
>>
You aren't Aryan so whats it matter?
>>
>>73524514
But I am, pajeet.

100% Germanic ancestory as far as I can trace back
>>
File: You Wish whiteboi.png (122 KB, 344x427) Image search: [Google]
You Wish whiteboi.png
122 KB, 344x427
>>73524584
You sound like a queer. You should move out when your education's done. I left at 20 and I'm making 90k a year within a trade. Although at any time I could be cut off so it's not the most stable job but it's aight for now.
>>
>>73524801
>Only $90k

I'm making $110k in a better trade than you are. Stay poor idiot
>>
>>73524961
You sound young as fuck.
Get off /pol/ I also honestly doubt that as well.
Tell me your trade bud.
>>
>>73525143
I'm a rocket engineer. What about you?

>You sound young as fuck.
>Get off /pol/ I also honestly doubt that as well.

How old are you gramps?

You do know this board is satire and that most people here are underaged right? I only come on here occasionally to post an ironic "white genocide" meme or talk about how the holocaust never happened or something retarded like that.
>>
>>73524361
Why should they be obligated to move out? So long as they work, I see no reason for it. Whatever happened to family homes?
>>
>>73525418
I'm literally 20, you're also a Hilary Shill.
Fuck off now ye?
>>
>>73526055
where was Hillary mentioned?
>>
>>73526055
Oh you moved out this year? Congratulations!

What trade do you work in and what province?
>>
>>73524584

Cool ancestory bro.
>>
>>73524361
ASAP
>>
>>73526968
Thanks ahmed, yours is cool too
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 798x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 798x809
18 and off to college
>>
>>73526760
he only moved out because his house burned down idiot
>>
>>73524361

Within 3 months of finishing high school if not sooner.
>>
>>73527305
>going to college out of state

nigger why?!
>>
>>73524584
>German
>claims Aryan

Obvious troll obvious
>>
>>73527904
What is Aryan then?

Is it only the Iranian people, Reza, my white friend?
>>
1. God Tier: Living for Free
2. Good Tier: Owning a detached house
3. Mid Tier: Owning an apartment/condo
4. Shit Tier: Renting
>>
27-28. There's absolutely no reason to move out before that.
>>
>>73528047
t. Real estate agent

>G-good goy! Buy this overpriced home in a housing bubble off the boomer's hands! It's a good investment goy!
>>
>>73527805
Not all of us live in Rhode Island. I went to college in-state, and it was still 5 hours away from where my parents live. Shit, I could have moved 12 hours away and it still would have been in-state.
>>
>>73528255
Unless you live for free (god-tier), you're always paying a mortgage. Always. You just have to decide whether you want it to be your own (owning) or somebody else's (renting).
>>
>>73528446
>Unless you live for free (god-tier)

Being homeless kind of sucks though, at least in Canada. It's pretty cold, I wouldn't call it god-tier.

>You just have to decide whether you want it to be your own (owning) or somebody else's (renting)

Mortgages are a lot more expensive and inconvenient than renting. Especially for young people.

>Interest on mortgage is throwing money away just like rent
>Maintenance costs/time
>Property Tax
>Inconvenience of having to sell the house if you want to move as opposed to just waiting out the lease
>Keeping literally all your money in one basket(the house)

Keep in mind, house prices can fall just as much as they rise. It's not that good of an investment.
>>
File: truman.jpg (50 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
50 KB, 850x400
You should be moved out no later than a year after graduating college or trade school. You should spend most of the last year of school looking for a roommate(s), looking for affordable housing, and looking for a job. If you are still living with parents at age 21, you are a loser. A lazy, slacking, parasitic, irresponsible loser. You have obligations. You are a man. Your are meant to husband a wife and to father your children. How do you ever expect to develop the skills necessary to lead yourself and them successfully through life if you are 22 and still playing Xbox in your mom's basement?
>>
>>73524361
There is no requirement to move out. Why the hell would you want to pay some kike to be allowed to live somewhere and then pay taxes to an unlawful state? In the past it was common to have three generations living in the same house.
>>
>>73524361
20, in the years you stay at home you should take as many self improving courses ad you can, charisma, management, and so on - you need many skills - and by this time you should already know where to, what path to follow in life and what university to attend to.

Some leave home earlier 18 - 19 for college, but there is literally no hurry - it's better to do things right than become just another dumb eater, or go to college and just do drugs and waste parents money.
>>
>>73529353
>Why the hell would you want to pay some kike to be allowed to live somewhere and then pay taxes to an unlawful state

Because you don't want to be your parents' little cuckold and be a manchild posting MAGA and fapping to CP all day?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.