[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: strong woman.png (1 MB, 1279x722) Image search: [Google]
strong woman.png
1 MB, 1279x722
What does /pol/ think of this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u8RbxQb1KY
>>
>>73523629

Uncle Tom self-hating black man. Intelligent blacks who see the issue should be striving to bring civilization to their people and pull them out of the, not nigging out and starting shit for views and drama.
>>
>>73524191
So at what point does a person go from telling the truth to uncle tom?
>>
>>73524191
M8, they try, but they are often met with excessive aggression. Would you do the same and risk getting shot/killed/raped in that order?
>>
>>73524552
Its sad but true. I've tried talking to black folks about it and they get extreme on me.
>>
File: 1 boy 7 girls.jpg (54 KB, 592x496) Image search: [Google]
1 boy 7 girls.jpg
54 KB, 592x496
bumping for interest.
>>
Tommy sees sense about blacks and their ways but he's slightly too black power for my liking.

He doesn't advocate for blacks to stop being niggers so that they'll join us up here, he wants blacks to stop being niggers so that they'll finally have the power to completely fuck us.
>>
>>73526834
I always liked him. I don't see anything wrong with focusing on you're own communities issues. I wouldn't say that makes him "black power"

Only catch his videos now again. Been a while since I've watched him consistently. But never got the black power vibe. Unless I've missed it in recent videos.
>>
>>73527218
I used to watch him fairly regularly but In one video in particular he said something along the lines of "You can't ever trust the white man, every time they talk to you, everything they do for you, it's all a lie, it's all a trap. That's why we need to get together and fight back" I'm paraphrasing horrifically of course but that was the gist of it.

Perhaps a year ago on his second channel?
>>
>>73526834
What's so bad about some friendly competition, Charles?
>>
>>73526834
>>73527218

He didnt even give off the black power vibe when he had david duke on.
>>
>>73523629
he is a disgusting nigger
>>
>>73523629
He's pretty much just a regular guy that rants on youtube. I can't take him for too long, he kinda drones on, like most youtube talkers, and he's no genius, but he's a decent guy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.