[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moore is god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 580x290
Hey /pol/, how does one become enlightened like Michael Moore?
>>
>celebrating your own extinction
>>
File: bait22.jpg (43 KB, 699x637) Image search: [Google]
bait22.jpg
43 KB, 699x637
>>
>>73500686
I'll never understand how somebody can have this mindset.
>>
>>73500686
Take your pills, leaf.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
>>73500686
GTFO you cuck
>>
He really makes me sick, fat bloated lump of shit that he is.

Will never forget, was travelling with ex-gf and we stopped in Asheville, NC, which must be one of the most Leftist,hippie cities in world.
Before his film a college-aged girl got up apropos and made a brief speech about ?war is ba'd. m'kay."
Everyone clapped politely. BTW, how did everyone like this fat shitbags OR gign-where here went into a NYC hospital claiming to be on verge of death and saved by "Obamacare."

Fat hunk of shit.
>>
>>73500686
Bacon grease.

Gallons of it.
>>
>>73500686

Self-hating lard ass who would make a lousy college roommate.
>>
>>73500686
You have to admire his courage in being willing to make a good film about how fucked up American health care is compared with the rest of the world. Most Americans are brought up to be patriotic, which means thinking our shit is the best, which means not being at all critical of it. This has meant that most Americans now have trouble admitting that we have the most expensive but also most annoyingly cumbersome and inequitable healthcare system in the world. It took Mike Moore to express this articulately so people could understand it. We need many more people like him.
>>
>>73500686
As Moore swilled down the last burger, he became confused, fearful, angry and lashed out, not knowing his second dinner was over.
#angryfatfuck
>>
>>73500686
That might be the most retarded thing I ever read

How does he know how dinosaurs behaved? Why does he think lizards had any concept of their animal kingdoms slow demise?

What the fuck is he talking about what a retard
>>
>>73500686
Dinosaurs evolved into eagles and tore the shit out of anything that got in the way of their freedom.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.