[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Employee vs employer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
>lawsuit because work is a drain on life.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/03/news/boring-job-lawsuit/

Why don't employers understand the struggle that low income employees go through every day? I notice it alot at my career. I show up every day to get my 4-8 hours in and get treated like trash. I could be using that time to better myself by attending school, but i can't not.

Employers don't understand what it's like to invest your time into helping others make money, they don't have the risk of being fired for underperformance. It's not fair.
>>
>>73493743
>It's not fair.

Life is not fair you commie child.

Film at 11
>>
>workers and employers fighting each other

somewhere a marxist kike is wringing his hands
>>
>>73494549
My self-described third wave dyejob-red-haired feminist teacher in the 7th grade used this excuse* to justify grading all the boys in the class lower than the girls while verbally berating and harassing us

The horseshoe theory is real
>* = "LIFE ISN'T FAIR YOU STUPID STUTTERING PRIVILEGED MALE CHILD"
>>
>>73494549
>Life is not fair
It doesn't have to be not fair you know?

How to fix the world in five easy steps;
1. Kill all niggers
2. kill all religions
3. kill the rich
4. kill the poor
5. kill humans

Problem solved.
>>
>>73494549
>calling people commie
>acting in commie's best interest

Think about it, burger. What are commies always on about? Class warfare. The working classes being treated like shit and exploited like a Columbian donkey.

The strength of capitalism versus communism has always been that communism is overt bullshit: Under communism, the worker was more fucked than ever. While under capitalism, even a menial, unskilled labourer could afford to raise a family, own a home, and live a comfortable, luxurious life.

You are the catalyst of communism by shilling for the conditions communism needs to even begin to sound logical.
>>
>>73493743
Your job is shit.
That's why they're paying you to do it.
If it was "fun" then they wouldn't pay you to do it.
>>
>>73496106
My career isn't shit. I get to chat with all my girlfriend's and I am constantly getting employee of the month. Not many female chefs in my line of work and I'm doing better than my male peers, so my boss always giving me free kids meals and stuff for my son
>>
>>73493743
>can't not.

Let me help you better yourself. You used two negatives, that is improper grammar.
"but i can not not" is what you said.

The more you know!
>>
>>73493743
If I was president. I'd lockdown the country. And nuke everybody else

Because of you faggot , fucking op at it again
>>
>>73497864
>>
File: mfw.png (53 KB, 144x222) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
53 KB, 144x222
>>73493743
have a company, year being 20XX, Europe

>don't hire muslim
get sued
>hire muslim, he is terrible fire him
get sued
>hire muslim, he is terrible can't fire him, so give meaningless tasks, hoping he will quit
get sued

you can't win
you can't escape
>>
Well that's how the real world is, people aren't going to take care of you like mommy did and they would stab you in the back if it profits them.
>>
File: 6297226.jpg (21 KB, 318x271) Image search: [Google]
6297226.jpg
21 KB, 318x271
>>73498781
Well maybe we need to change the real world. It's 2016, there's no reason why we can't have more time off with our children with out hurting our economic wallets.
>>
>>73494679

I can't tell if he's shitposting, or if this is true. Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.
>>
File: 1376663569136.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1376663569136.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>73494679
>>73494917
Some kids are born with heart defects and some grow up to become people.
Some people get lung cancer and they never touched a cigarette in there lives.
Some alcoholic lies about his habits and stays on the donor transplant list, taking a liver from a small child.
Life isn't fair, and if you think anything will change that then you're a fucking idiot. Which is a rather UNFAIR disadvantage.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.