[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duterte Leading Philippines Presidential Election
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 333x333
As Philippine born American Jungle Asian - Jesus, what the fuck is going on there? This guy was a syndicate lord before becoming mayor. The criminals his hit squads likely killed off were his competition. We had 16 years of good economic growth and (although I'm not surprised people are being suckered by a meme candidate) you guys are putting in what will become a likely dictator? So I guess it'll be too dangerous to come back for the next 6 years?
>>
Is he flip's Trump?
>>
>>73493711
Considering how he personally executed every criminal in his city and turned it into one of the safest cities in the world I bet a Punisher in Chief is a good thing.
>>
>>73493711
People everywhere are sick and tired of leftist globalist democracies

It's time for some good old fashioned authoritarianism to shake things up.
>>
>>73493849
Yes and no. He's a candidate that would likely reverse any positive gains from the last several years like Sanders or Trump, yes. But unlike "free shit" or "the wall," government hit squads and secret police killing anyone who disagrees with him would likely become a reality.
>>
>>73493711
I don't care if I go to hell as long as the people I serve will live in paradise.
—Rodrigo Duterte

I need to know more about him, he seems like an ideal role model.
>>
>>73495441
this

OP's probably got family back there that are a bunch of flip dindus
>>
>>73494241
This
Fuck globalism and rigged democracy

Nationalism first then everything else

At least with a dictator you know who to overthrow instead of a whole religion of democracy rigging kikes
>>
guy looks like a fucking mongoloid

dear god flips are ugly
>>
>you guys are putting in what will become a likely dictator?
Time to free the shit out of the Philippines
>>
Pretty based here since he's BTFOing government elitist left and right.

literally trump incarnate
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.