[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Azealia Banks endorses Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1082733.jpg (97 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
1082733.jpg
97 KB, 1012x675
>The singer defended her support for the "asshole" GOP candidate and said of Hillary Clinton: She "talks to black people as if we're children or pets."

>Donald Trump can add another member of Hollywood to his list of supporters.

>On Saturday afternoon, singer Azealia Banks expressed her support for the GOP candidate in a spree of tweets, kicking off the conversation with, "I REALLY want Donald Trump to win the election."

>She told her Twitter followers that her predictions about the presidential race were true: "I told you guys Bernie Sanders didn't have the clout. i told you all he wasn't going to be the nominee."

>In her series of tweets, Banks defended Trump and his outspoken opinions. "Trump is an asshole but he's not been groomed and programmed on some mkultra tip to DO & SAY what the establishment wants him to," she began and added, "Trump just wants the U.S to be lavish ... for all of us. I can f— with that."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/azealia-banks-endorses-donald-trump-891709
>>
>>73493220
Why would anyone care about an artist's political opinion
>>
>>73493303
That's the problem man. Far too many do.
>>
>>73493303
She's also batshit crazy. This is an endorsement the God Emperor doesn't need.
>>
She is more of a twitter account Than she I rapper I feel
>>
>>73493220
but shes a witch, the don is in on it
>>
>>73493509
This.

Doesn't she have a hate for white people? She has complained about us a lot.
>>
>>73493303
celebrities are massively influential in elections. just think of all the SNL/colbert/stewart influence
>>
>>73493220
This is not an endorsement. This is degeneracy so degenerate it doesn't even know that anti-degeneracy is not the same as degeneracy.
>>
>>73493666
>666

confirmed practitioner of the dark arts
>>
>>73493770
i wish i did not type that the don is in on it ;_; SENPAIIIII
>>
File: black qt for trump.png (1 MB, 758x758) Image search: [Google]
black qt for trump.png
1 MB, 758x758
black girls wearing trump hats is my fetish.
>>
File: 1462669932700.jpg (275 KB, 634x808) Image search: [Google]
1462669932700.jpg
275 KB, 634x808
>>73493666
great, now what will it take to undo the curse
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 525x700
I'd beat her pussy 'til it's soft and mushy with my mongolian mongoose, ŧbh fām
>>
>>73493220
>1 post by this ID

sage and goodnight
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.