[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does Trump need to do in order to win over the ¡Yeb! vote?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (147 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147 KB, 1920x1080
What does Trump need to do in order to win over the ¡Yeb! vote?
>>
all 3 of them?
>>
>>73492047
he wont and never will
he is already supporting tax hikes now
flip flop trump is at it again!
>>
>>73492074
first post best post
/thread
>>
It's not about winning for Trump, it's about planting seeds. It's about showing the world the gross underbelly of the republican party. He will eventually announce he was a joke candidate on the side of HRC and will shame the millions of racist, white Americans duped into voting for him.

He's a disgusting racist and it's horrifying how many white losers fell for his schtick. He did well to completely destroy the party in a way that could only have been orchestrated by a mastermind like Hillary Clinton. She's laughing her ass off right now, at you, OP. At everyone on this shitty site. How could you possibly win the election with only white men voting for you? You're a shrinking minority in the US.

Women hate Trump
PoC hate Trump
The young hates Trump
The media hates Trump
Hollywood hates Trump

The very vocal minority of old white men is dying, and you're all pushing them off the cliff even faster. The republican party will dissolve after this election, and we'll be ruled by democrats for the next 500 years. Hopefully you enjoy the social justice, freedom, safety, and prosperity that democrats will bring you. Try not to throw any more hissyfits, we're tired of having to change your poopy diapers.

;)
>>
>>73492047
Gather all six of them in a room and have a heart to heart conversation.
>>
Barbara Bush wouldn't have voted for Yeb! anyway. George Jr. I guess feels guilty enough that he would probably vote for his brother. Consuela probably cannot read, let alone in English.

Have I forgotten anyone who might have voted for him?
>>
>>73492252
Germany, this post is the worst thing you have ever done.
>>
>>73492252
Found the paid Hillary shill.
>>
>>73492047
Yeb didn't have a vote
>>
>>73492252
How do I sign up to shill for hill on the net?
>>
File: slow and steady.png (500 KB, 686x999) Image search: [Google]
slow and steady.png
500 KB, 686x999
>>73492074
Don't knock 'em.

Slow and steady wins the race.
>>
Sell taco bowls for $75
>>
>>73492047

Just let Hillary talk for 5 mins
>>
>>73492252
Nice copypasta Germany
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.