[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race War? Topfuckingkek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (190 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
image.png
190 KB, 549x653
How many of you seriously think there's going to be a race war? How many of you actually want one to occur?

With the way the Western world is looking today, it's not only highly unlikely, but I would say outright impossible; it's a fantasy scenario that's propagated by people that frequent this board and other related sites (I'm looking at you, Stormfags). In reality, the majority of the people here are nothing but circle jerking millennial NEETs and keyboard warriors stuck in their parents basements that indulge in infeasible daydreams of restoring the Third Reich (topfuckingkek). If you're over the age of 30 and partake in these deluded fantasies then you should do the genepool a favor and hang yourself.

I would bet my ass most of you have never even lived in a war zone and wouldn't even begin to comprehend the implications that something like that would have on society.

>inb4 get ready for day of the rope

You're all pathetic. You're all feeble minded victims of controlled opposition.
>>
>>
>>73491765
You made me have to filter your flag, enough from you people today
>>
>>73491765
Now listen here goy, don't be defacing the promised lands flag with your goyposting. This is almost as bad as the Shoah.
>>
>>73492110
>Implying I'm not part of the Jewish master race.
>>
>>73491765
This desu
>>
>>73492275
Sure you are goy
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x330
>>73492723
>>
File: 1458969205993.jpg (49 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
1458969205993.jpg
49 KB, 420x480
>>73492943
>>
File: 1459439204474.gif (2 MB, 300x176) Image search: [Google]
1459439204474.gif
2 MB, 300x176
>>73492943
Everyone has seen through OP's lies, no more thread to be had gents. Now good day.
>>
>"rumors of wars"
>>
>>73491765

It's just nature, men want to fight. It doesn't matter when or how, war is man's sport. If it kills off all niggers, then it's all the better.

Bourgeoisie life is boring.
>>
>>73491765
this stinks of american rebbiter with a proxy.

israelis usually aren't petty enough to bother poking /pol/acks - it's too easy.
>>
>>73493316
Last time the majority of people in my country thought that bourgeoisie life was boring, we entered the 1st world war. We all know how it went for us (cadorna is a fag)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.