[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is murder inherently wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Abortion_RIPBaby.jpg (68 KB, 506x657) Image search: [Google]
Abortion_RIPBaby.jpg
68 KB, 506x657
Is murder inherently wrong?
>>
>>73488899

yes unless you are a democrat then its completely ok to squash the brain of babies and sell the parts to big pharma for profit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhoFNmMeO8k
>>
>>73488899
No, but women are.
>>
>>73488899
Abortion can be good, considering that girl probably jumped on a nigger dick.
>>
>>73488899
murder=an unlawful killing
so yes murder is always wrong, however there are times like in cases of self defense where killing is okay. but abortion is just the new slavery "muh property my rules" and the left believes that babies dont count as having rights.
>we do everything we can for the unborn person but that doesnt stop a womens right to choose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_keodvXFNUI
>>
>>73491284
Until the baby can survive outside of the womb it's an extension of the mothers body.
>>
>>73491665
i agree with you, but in no way do i agree you can kill the baby just bc its more convenient for the mom. the argument on the left comes down to is that "its not a human yet" and i disagree they are cutting off what is already forming, organs and sensory receptors form in 2 months i think
>>
>>73488899
>no bashing
on the contrary, some bashing would have saved her a great deal of time and sticky coathangers.
>>
>>73492053
>and i disagree

that's nice. no one gives a fuck about your faggy underage/uninformed opinion.
>>
>>73488899

if you're going to ask if murder is inherently wrong, you might as well frame the question and debate as: "does objective morality exist?," as it is generally understood that murder is among the worst of moral wrongdoings.

and the answer, of course, is "yes." of course morality is objective - it's a matter of to what we attribute the existence of the moral code. even no less a "new atheist" than Sam Harris believes morality is objective; he just struggles to justify that existence from within an atheist framework.
>>
>>73492543
nice rebuttal m8, i made my arguement that the baby is already forming body parts and sensory nuerons so can feel pain, how is that not human?
>>
>>73488899
Murder causes damage that can never be undone. Of course it's wrong.
>>
>>73488899
No, it's part of basic nature of nature.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.