[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I'm here for the job interview. What position is available
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1436578415987.jpg (11 KB, 240x300) Image search: [Google]
1436578415987.jpg
11 KB, 240x300
Hi, I'm here for the job interview. What position is available for me?
>>
>>73481891
Yeah Mr.Nicanor, I'm sorry but there are no more positions in the bus company, Im sorry
>>
>>73481891
You don't know what position you're applying for? Get out of here fellow human!
>>
>>73481998
Caca Rica
>>
>>73481891
Whichever you're trained or skilled in, it is no secret that Mexican bros are resourceful and creative as hell, possess good work ethics and have ample humility, unlike white weenie stormboys who think they are entitled to deporting a workforce so companies are forced to pay them juicy union tier wages.
>>
>>73482183
That's a really long-winded way to say dishwasher.
>>
>>73481891
sorry we dont do "job interviews" you must want the place across the street.

corporate does all the hiring here. your welcome to fill out a application and turn it in or send it directly to HQ your self. the address is at the bottom on the back
>>
>>73481891
Wall builder :^)
>>
>>73481891
You have been hired by the US government as a bomb. We are going to drop you into Syria or Iraq.
>>
>>73482183
>spic
>thinks unions pay well

No wonder you retards are so poor, you think lower middle class is the top of the ladder.
>>
File: memes.png (355 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
355 KB, 480x600
>>73481891
>>
>>73482576
Compared to burger flipping or landscaping, do they not pay better?

>>73482383
That's a worthless generalization.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.