[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/vi deo-innocent-man-stands-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9
File: poo.png (73 KB, 193x295) Image search: [Google]
poo.png
73 KB, 193x295
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/video-innocent-man-stands-entire-swat-team-raiding-home-warrant-wins/

Video:
https://youtu.be/O6DGmi80Jb4

>On Thursday morning, an Odessa man and his family were rudely awakened by a dozen militarized DEA and SWAT officers with AR-15s at their front door. Instead of cowering to the men who were clearly not authorized to be there, this man stood his ground and sent them on their way.
>Guy decides to film them unapologetically leaving

And people say that only niggers face this kind of abuse. What do we do if even whites have their 4th amendment rights breached?

Discuss.
>>
>Odessa

Fucking hohols.
>>
>>73479894
Apparently it's the most dangerous city in Texas.

http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/the-fbis-list-of-the-most-dangerous-cities-in-texas/
>>
>>73479763

Lovin' the accent boss
>>
>>73480084
The south keeps it's culture right down to the accent. God bless.
>>
If only there were more real Americans with the balls to stand up to these glorified thugs.
>>
>>73480302

>Why? He should've just complied and just fought it in court.

This cowardly response occurs too often in our political landscape when it comes to police abuse. At this point, niggers defend themselves from officers more than white people. Maybe you guys will understand my point of view and maybe you won't, but a nigger verbally defending himself at a traffic stop is better than a white guy doing nothing when officers raid his home without a warrant. That's not good!
>>
http://www.wect.com/story/31909021/vassey-found-not-guilty-of-voluntary-manslaughter

>Officer shoots teen, shouting "we don't have time for this"
>Not guilty of voluntary manslaughter

It really happens on a weekly basis to be honest. Kinda see this as a challenge on American values, and the cowardliness of our fellow apathetic Americans is a sign of our values being stripped away. I don't recall the last time someone had serious consistent beliefs regarding the 4th amendment, for example.
>>
Violent revolution is the only answer and has been such for 20 years.

Either we overthrow the government or we accept slavery.

Wake up.
>>
>>73479763
>"I just came here to talk"
With an entire team armed to the teeth with breach equipment and assault rifles.

Good on the guy and fuck that bitch yelling in the background fucking cunt.
>>
>>73482219
>we accept slavery

Seems like we're at this point.
>>
>film police
>"am I being detained I dindu nuffin"

Sigh. Just cooperate and they'd leave you alone. It's not that hard.
>>
Aw. Baby libertarian negro mad at the popo? Looks like they're standing outside, which they legally can do. No raid.

So, they banged on the man's door and that's how he reacted? There's got to be more than that. What is he hiding?
>>
>>73484490

>just spread your asscheeks man and get it over with, it's not that hard
>>
>>73482219

or we could just, you know, reform the police
>>
>>73482767
>don't cooperate with police
>they get mad because they can't do their job
>"muh chains n shackles!"
>>
File: angry whopper.jpg (1 MB, 2907x2432) Image search: [Google]
angry whopper.jpg
1 MB, 2907x2432
>>73484490
>Sigh. Just cooperate and they'd leave you alone. It's not that hard.

It's easier to hide like a coward. It's harder to stand up for yourself when armed men arrive on your doorstep to intimidate you. It's easier to give in. It's also easier to be politically apathetic about this issue. Voting for Clinton this year?

>>73484767

>libertarian
>fedora
>nigger

There's a mental illness crisis going on if these are the only people that come to mind when you think of one standing up for themselves.

>Looks like they're standing outside, which they legally can do. No raid.
>'standing outside'

No, it's pretty clear they're on his lawn and porch.

>“We were rudely awakened, they just started banging on the door,” said the man who wishes to remain anonymous in an interview with KEPJ News, “I just didn’t like the way they did it.”
>Ector County SWAT team was assisting the DEA in a raid on Tripp Avenue when they simply decided to move to the next house and attempt to enter without a warrant. The next house belonged to this innocent man, who was angered by such a vulgar display of incompetent power.

What is your justification for this? Is every neighbor obligated to assist in a neighbor's raid? Get out of my country.
A SWAT team banging on a guy's door with AR-15s is not simply "standing outside".

>So, they banged on the man's door and that's how he reacted? There's got to be more than that. What is he hiding?
>If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Where do you live? I would gladly buy you a plane ticket and a passport to get you the fuck out of my country.

>>73484932
>cooperate with police

With an investigation surrounding his neighbor? He's not obligated. He wants to mind his own business or get the fuck to bed, not wake up to a SWAT team banging on his front door.

>mocking those who defend their rights
Are you all the samefag or did you all just happen to be new IDs posting the same passive-aggressive bootlicking responses?
>>
>>73485339
You think cops like talking to rednecks? It's just as bothersome for them as it is for the homeowner. There's no reason to make the situation worse by being uncooperative.

Just because you can say no doesn't mean you should.
>>
File: NSA.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
NSA.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>73484931
and let the people who brought us to this point stay in power? oh to be 15 again
>>
>>73485618
>and let the people who brought us to this point stay in power?

Why does "reform the police" mean "make them worse" to you, and immediately resort to calling someone 15? I really want to know if you even have an idea as to what most people think of when they think police reform. You're definitely on a different page than most people.

>>73485457
>You think cops like talking to rednecks? It's just as bothersome for them as it is for the homeowner.

What makes this guy a redneck? Is it because he's a Texan who is standing up for himself?

A group of armed officers are not as bothered as the unarmed man being woken up by them. This isn't a bear in the wild, these are multiple human beings. The SWAT team isn't as scared of this guy as he is of them.

>There's no reason to make the situation worse

They went to his door. They began a difficult situation.

>Well since it's a shitty situation anyways lol just cooperate with police

>There's no reason to make the situation worse
>you shouldn't say no just because you can

Words of wisdom like this surely needs some explaining, by the way. There's plenty of reasons to defend yourself and to say no.
>>
>>73479763

As long as humans run the system there will always be flaws. As long as we have niggers and spics in our countries then this sort of policing will be necessary. You will never be happy with your government as long as it is trying to accommodate the shitskins. Shitskins and White trash want "reform" because they stand to gain the most from this. They want everyday, average Americans to think shit like this happens all the time and can happen to them so they need police reform, too.
>>
>>73479763
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've broken 14 bones had 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>73485820
>As long as humans run the system there will always be flaws.

Yes, but humans are also capable of acknowledging and analyzing flaws. This doesn't justify this behavior. It almost seems like you consider this an accident.

>As long as we have niggers and spics in our countries then this sort of policing will be necessary.
>They want everyday, average Americans to think shit like this happens all the time and can happen to them so they need police reform, too.

Is this video not evidence that it happens to more than just minorities? I don't justify stepping over one's rights because of niggers and beaners. We don't need to step over every white American just to tackle the minorities. That's a terrible excuse, and you're definitely not alone in thinking this.
>>
>>73485797
because reforming the police doesn't take care of the problem. we need to start from scratch. maybe even draft a new constitution
>>
>>73486058

I'd honestly just clump that under "reform". Even a completely new system with a new constitution would be considered reform. Not trying to argue semantics but that's just what a lot of people mean by "police reform".

People need to learn the history of our police. It's very interesting how it came to be this way. Used to have some level of dignity and respect for the fellow man, as well. I think our education system has done a pretty effective job at conditioning people to looking at police officers the way they do now. The way some adults looks at an officer is the way a child looks at an authority figure.
>>
>>73486058
>fixing the police doesn't fix the police
>we should make a new constitution

you're an unbelievable idiot
>>
>>73485977

Nigger have you been to Odessa? It's filled with spics and White trash. And did you even read what I wrote? This was a mistake. The cops were idiots and dun goof'd. Some cops, somewhere else in the US will make a similar mistake at some point in the future. It's inevitable. 99.999% of all police interactions go smoothly. The shit doesn't get much higher than that, nigger.

>we need more reform

Want European-style police? Then you need Europeans. Niggers will walk all over those neutered faggots. You sound like some retarded libertarian. The day the niggers come to beat your head in with the last copy of Atlas Shrugged you'll be trying to explain voluntary agreements and private property rights to them.
>>
>>73486348
i think the police/pigs do a pretty good job of turning the public against them themselves

i can smell your donuts from here you fatfuck
>>
>>73486419
lol shut up pig
>>
Damn this guy is just inviting harassment later on

Not saying he shouldn't tell them off but goddamn I don't have the balls to risk an "audit" or being stalked by those cunts
>>
>>73479763

God bless America.
>>
This is why you should booby trap all entrances to your house.

Unlawful entry should be a death sentence for atleast half a dozen pigs.
>>
>>73486610
All seniors should have life alert!
>>
>>73486639
What
>>
>beep property
>beep search warrant beep
>beep beep beep beep
>y'all have a nice day beep

That's the most American thing I've seen in a while.
>>
>>73486630
Not legal in america, senpai.
and if it's not legal here, it's probably not legal in your nanny state either.
>>
Guy filming is hispanic you mongrels
>>
No search warrant no search. No legal justification to be on his property. He's doing god's work sending them on their way the Police need to be taken down a peg
>>
>>73486843
so what? he's a texan first

>>>/b/
>>
>>73482219
>ONLY SHILLS CONDONE VIOLENCE
>>
>>73486437
>This was a mistake. The cops were idiots and dun goof'd. Some cops, somewhere else in the US will make a similar mistake at some point in the future. It's inevitable. 99.999% of all police interactions go smoothly. The shit doesn't get much higher than that, nigger.

They accidentally went to the house that was next to the one they were raiding, carrying their weapons, and banged on the man's door without a warrant? Nah, and accidents don't justify abuse.

>>73486437
>Niggers will walk all over those neutered faggots. You sound like some retarded libertarian.

Haha. I'm an American who does not justify abuse with "it protects us from niggers". Mistakes happen in every job, and in almost every job people are held accountable for it. When the job includes such a high amount of risk, you don't justify it. You don't sugar coat it with a heartfelt apology.
The people who are abused aren't sleeping better at night because the officer said, "It was an accident, I'm sorry" or "Well if you were a nigger you'd see why it'd be necessary".

There are more white people than niggers and beaners, and you would rather widespread abuse continue just to target the minorities doing the actual crime. That's cuck mentality.

>>73486444
>i think the police/pigs do a pretty good job of turning the public against them themselves

I agree. How could you possibly think I'm disagreeing with you? And the fuck is with >>73486509 ?

>>73486843
>Guy filming is hispanic you mongrels

I don't justify abuse with "save me from beaners". This guy seems pretty based for standing up for his rights. Also

>>73487122

You eunuchs should be thrown into Mexico. There's no reason you should have a right to call yourself an American when you spit all over American values.
>>
Respect civil liberties
>>
>>73481554
good luck dealing with these modern day cavemen if your not going to fight them legally.

they have the man power and resources to do what they please.
>>
>>73487533
i guess we just disagree about how far we need to go about reform.

>And the fuck is with
he called me idiot so i called him a pig. no offense if you really are a cop. i just can't stand them but i am civil when questioned by them. it doesn't mean i hope cops should encounter harm

and how am i a eunuch? i just assume the guy is a American citizen and that he is a Texan before a hispanic
>>
>>73488166
That's the problem being addressed here.
>>
>>73482050
>I don't recall the last time someone had serious consistent beliefs regarding the 4th amendment, for example.

I actually do know less than a handful of people who do, but I'm still sickened by the amount of people in my life who don't.
>>
>>73488370
I'm quoting you, not calling you a eunuch. I should've added a colon after it though to make it easier to read.

I think police reform can be all kinds of sizes. As long as it's effective. It's become a complex organization of departments and unions backed by judges and those who are blind to abuse. When it's normalized, that's a problem.

>>73491381
We are already at a point where every amendment has at least one law stepping onto it that seriously and negatively effects someone's life.
>>
>>73480204
That was a Tex-Mex accent, the guy sounds Mexican
>>
>>73491984
>justifying a SWAT team banging on a door without a warrant

You have nowhere near the amount of balls this guy has to defend himself. He's based and a Texan first. Maybe you should stop pissing the our white race and stop being such a bootlicking cuck, or you can deal with watching darker people have more balls than you when it comes to protesting abuse. What'll it be faggot?
>>
File: 1398918400258.jpg (247 KB, 1600x981) Image search: [Google]
1398918400258.jpg
247 KB, 1600x981
>>73491706
>We are already at a point where every amendment has at least one law stepping onto it that seriously and negatively effects someone's life.

One of them being mine.

Property tax literally destroyed almost everything I cared about. They weren't fucking kidding when they said the power to tax is the power to destroy.

I used to read history books about a free country where people didn't give a slice of what they make to the government.
>>
>>73493484
>I used to read history books about a free country where people didn't give a slice of what they make to the government.

America lives in the history books. It doesn't exist anymore. We start off learning about this beautiful country's history, and we grow up wondering where it is.

The other day I looked around me and thought, "This is the world I keep hearing about?" Doesn't seem familiar to me. Where's this freedom? Where's this strong American population who cares for their freedom, privacy, and their fellow man? Where are these strong leaders? It's a good thing you guys legalized pot and all, but what the fuck about your other freedoms? Huh, America?
>>
>>73479763
>DEA
Surely a drug dealer.
>>
>>73479763
>>73480007
Odessa is a shithole because of all the oil workers who spend their money on things like cocaine/meth and booze. Not saying the cops are justified, I'm just giving you a little background as to why they're not using the kid gloves.

>t. texan
>>
>>73493484
>I read propaganda in my school and bought into it, when I realized world is not as it is as the book says I got cognitive dissonance.

I don't know much about roach but good american goy meme is real.
>>
File: 1389057293151.jpg (53 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
1389057293151.jpg
53 KB, 500x252
>>73494105
American history is not propaganda. The colonists who founded the country put out death warrants on british officers for the things they did to people. They really did destroy millions of dollars worth of east india company tea. Freedom is not propaganda, but I wouldn't expect a roachposter to comprehend that, he's never had it.
>>
>SWAT and DEA gets scolded by some hobo living in trailer and they run like little babies

priceless keks
>>
>>73493118
That certainly did take some balls. But claiming it was a raid on his house is somewhat misleading. Had those pigs really wanted to raid that trailer, they'd have Ave found a way
>>
>>73494105
Are you actually a turkroach and if so what brought you to /pol/ , genuinely curious. I stumbled here after seeing a funny picture of an African wearing a lifejacket as a bullet proof vest
>>
File: 1416122715418.png (360 KB, 538x477) Image search: [Google]
1416122715418.png
360 KB, 538x477
>>73494785
>cops
>pigs

spot the black/leftist
>>
>>73494970
No hell no, it's a figure of speech friend. I'm right wing Military. Looking beyond my use of the word pig, you can see I was defending their actions
>>
>>73484931
What makes me furious about the blacklivesmatter movement is that they have a lot of legitimate points. But police abuse isn't a racial issue, as numerous studies show. Whites get buttfucked by cops just as much.

At this point I'm almost prepared to believe that blm is a government ploy to make the average person more receptive to law enforcement overreach.
>>
>>73480204

>culture

:^)
>>
>>73495130

>At this point I'm almost prepared to believe that blm is a government ploy to make the average person more receptive to law enforcement overreach

You saw the light! Similarly remember how they vilified those ranchers at the same time? Perfectly executed psyops
>>
>>73484490
fuck off.
sure he didnt have to use all the colorful language, but no search warrant and you're not standing on my property either
>>
File: 1461560854924.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1461560854924.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>73484490
>any SWAT/ special unit
>just cooperate and they'll leave you alone
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.