[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of survivalists and preppers? Also, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Survivalist-Prepper-Expo.jpg (27 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
Survivalist-Prepper-Expo.jpg
27 KB, 500x305
What does /pol/ think of survivalists and preppers? Also, how do European preppers cope? Crazy population density for such a small continent.
>>
>>73478744
The Europeans would need a bunker.
>>
>>73478744
>preppers
is cuckoldry really that widespread?
>>
>>73478863
When the happening finally happens you're just going to roll over for Jamal eh mario?
>>
>>73478891

You have Justin Trudeau.
>>
>>73478996
You're Italian
>>
Prep all you want, I'll just steal it at gun point.
>>
>>73478891
>not getting the joke
come on. Also not much need to prep here. we are so urbanized that you would have no way to avoid contact with hordes of people
>>
>>73478744
There's still a lot of very sparsely inhabited areas in Europe senpai, even Japan has shitloads of untouched wilderness up in the mountains inhabited by no-one except a few lumberjacks
>>
>>73478822
I'd question the feasibility of bunkers, if there was a legitimate thermonuclear war the only things that would survive would be deep sea bacteria and at least one Jew
>>
>>73479087
>we are so urbanized that you would have no way to avoid contact with hordes of people

What are you going to do then when it all comes down?

>>73479144
It's still too small of an area for how many people there are. When the shit hits the fan, the population would spread out.
>>
>>73479032
kek
>>
Scandinavia would be okay though, they have a smaller population and more room too the north. Ireland has good prospects but it's too close too the mainland UK being they have nearing 65 million people to Ireland's lowly 4 million, plus a lack of any real hunt-able fauna.
>>
>>73479423
>the population would spread out.
I would question whether that would happen, in the event of a legit happening I'd imagine whatever was left of humanity would flee to a few heavily armed fortresses for protection, living innawoods would be suicide unless you lived in an unbelievably remote and inaccessible area
>>
>>73479380
You forgot the Turks.
>>
>>73478744
LARPers cut off from reality. They are exclusively people who want a happening, a real survivalist would prepare to maintain crucial infrastructure instead of learning how to drink his piss.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.