[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 39
>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with just America vs da Nazis, give us something obscure like the African front!!
>Get an obscure event in a WWI game
>Waaah that only served as a minor portion of the war, it's not mainstream enough

>Mad at giant dindu statue you need to pay extra money for
>Literally mad about that SJWs and coal burners will pay more money than you on a video game for something you don't need to play

>Implying Valiant Hearts didn't have a black main character in WWI

These are all stupid things to bitch about. Why not just focus on the female kebab warrior, which is ACTUALLY retarded?
>>
>white people with dreadlocks is cultural appropriation
>putting niggers and sandniggers and making WW1 revolve around them is not
the double standard is real
>>
>>73478076
>Revolve around them
>Dindu is literally a DLC character arguably put on the box to hook SJWs and make them spend moola
>There are like 3 other main characters and all characters in the trailer are white except kebab
As said, the kebab is the only really retarded thing
>>
The dindu is just as retarded.
>>
>>73478251
>Dindu actually happened and a few America education posters on here didn't even know
>Literally from Harlem Hellfighters

>FEMALE KEBAB WARRIOR
>HAPPENING EVER

But you're absolutely wrong, senpai.
>>
>>73477998

If it's set on the African front, there's gonna be blacks in it. I don't understand the problem here.
>>
>>73478350
>war in which 8 million European soldiers died
>they put some dindu from an unit which barely saw any action on the front cover
No, fuck off. It's just as stupid. He has as little to do with WW1 as a female Bedouin on a horse.
>>
>>73477998
>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII with just America vs da Nazis, give us something obscure
I dunno, sounds obscure enough to me.
>>
>>73478460
>Italian perspective
>British perspective
>WWII
>Mattering to the war at all
Yet people want it. Do you just look at his digital face and imagine him fucking your girlfriend or something, f a m?
That's even more cuck tier than the Swede devs. Quit crying you got your obscure war events.
>>
>>73478460
Aquafresh knows what's up.

I don't really mind, though. It's Battlefield. It's always been a pop culture version of history. I don't demand perfect historic fidelity of all my entertainment.

If they wanted to put a nigger on the cover, though, they should have gone for someone from the French colonies, or Eugene Ballard. This current guy is only there to make Americans think they weren't as racist as they really were. Huh, I wonder if you get the nigger character model, all the guys around you are also niggers. You know, because of the segregated units.
>>
World War 1 games are hard to do because you don't have a clear GOOD GUY (FUCK YEAH AMERICA) and clear BAD GUY (oi vey nazis with their triple Hitler)

The Great War was begun entirely because European nations had been spending so much money building up their militaries, that they figured they MUST fight. Some spaniard royal fuck got headshot and everybody just agreed it was high time to wipe out all their young men. I suspect the Rothschilds needed a mighty blood sacrifice to celebrate the formation of the Federal Reserve in America and the start of the satanist's reign.
>>
>>73478667
>American runs out of arguments

Oh boy, you guys really do get triggered when your habit of joining wars two years late is discussed, don't you? Wanna start a Tumblr about it?
>>
>>73477998
Someone needs to make holohoax simulator, where you try your hardest to reach six gorillion and realize it's impossible
>>
>>73478667
I only addressed the glaring inconsistency in your own argument, Tyrone. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I don't give a shit about your C-tier video game made by cultural marxists.

We're used to americans/SJWs being retarded about history and insulting it at every chance they get.
>>
>>73477998

AVANTI SAVOIA!
>>
>>73478751
>Netherlands
>Trying to get cocky about WWII
How'd your occupation go? We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot
>>73478987
Not a dindu, and there WERE no kebab women warriors, while there were black soldiers in WWI, which is something I've facepalmed at /pol/ not knowing in some posts.
Not only that but as said, if it were any other obscure faction that didn't matter but was underused, then there'd be no shit. People got what they wanted but not how.
>>73478777
Garry's Mod has holocaust RP servers fampai, slavery RP too. Seen videos where roleplaying kids force feed the slaves watermelon.
>>
>>73478672
It wasnt a spaniard, it was a habsburg from austria. The habsburg family ceased ruling spain in 1700-1714.
>>
CoD2 and 3 had the African theater

Its just the UK/US fighting Nazis in the sand...

I'd take a China-Japan war game though
>>
>>73477998
>making a game about WWI

Oh boy, just what I always wanted, a trenchfoot simulator.
>>
>>73478672
Only you americans want a "good guy" vs "bad guy" video game. And WW1 is not hard because of that, but because the war is very monotone for a soldier. Sitting in a trench, be hit with shelling all day, sometimes gassed, and then have to go on some crater-ridden field to attack enemy position while being gunned down, not very good entertainment. There is no real advancement, it is just pointless trench warfare, suffering, and loss of life.

WW2 was an active war, much movement of territory, combined arms gives options for vehicle in games, it is more exciting for video game material. And for you americans, unlike WW1, in WW2 you actually did something, you fight against Japan and beat them.
>>
>Peoples don't give a fuck about history anymore, they don't even know what happened a century ago.

>Meanwhile SJWs re-write the history, with more diversity, females and shits, and give it us by TV, vidéo-games, movies.
>>
>>73479321
>American unable to tell WWI and WWII apart

Not really a surprise there, famalam. But still funny.
>>
>>73479321
>How'd your occupation go?
Pretty good, all things considered.
>We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot
You were too busy being neutral and not getting involved, you mean. We were occcupied in May 1940. It would take almost 3 years for the Americans to join, at a time when the Brits and Russians already turned the course of the war. All the US did in Europe was trying to get to Berlin before the Red Army. Which failed,btw.. Also we were liberated by the Canadians, not the Americans.
>>
>>73480111
To be fair, that is grossly misrepresenting what the US did in the European theater.
>>
>>73480484

How exactly? The turning points of the war in Europe were the Battle of Britain and Stalongrad. Unless you're talking about material support for the soviets and western allies, the US really didn't shine too much in Europe. Pretty decent effort considering you were late to the party I suppose.
>>
>>73480828
Material support to Britain and Russia allowed both of those battles to succeed. Without us D-day would have not happened considering US took the most dangerous beaches. While we didn't get to Berlin in time, mostly because of silly posturing between our allies we did stop the advancement of the Russians.

Also the retaking of Italy was pretty vital.
>>
>>73481114

>Americans thinking D-day matters as much as Hollywood would have you believe

The war was basically over when D-day came.
>>
>>73481312
The British couldn't get off their island and the French were done.

The Battle of Britain was a great success but they didn't have the manpower to retake France.

If that didn't happen the USSR would have "liberated" the rest of Europe.
>>
>>73481114
> Muh America did everything and set the world free
War was over after Stalingrad and North Africa, get over it.
>>
>>73481502
>If that didn't happen the USSR would have "liberated" the rest of Europe.

My point exactly. America entered the war at a time when Nazi Germany's days were numbered. It was just a race against that other ally, but that fact seems to be largely forgotten these days, no doubt with the help of Hollywood.
>>
>>73477998
>something like .1% of the soldiers were dindus
>dindu is the mascot for your game
>>
>>73477998

"premium" edition content is so ridiculous. I mean, who the fuck buys this shit?
>>
>>73482478

I probably will when the Christmas sale comes. Or a year after release.. Still enjoying bf4 premium which I got for €25 all in.
>>
File: true about ww2.jpg (414 KB, 2035x1131) Image search: [Google]
true about ww2.jpg
414 KB, 2035x1131
>>73477998
there you go son.
>>
File: muhsoviets.jpg (523 KB, 800x3016) Image search: [Google]
muhsoviets.jpg
523 KB, 800x3016
>>73483439
Read this you fucking retarded, coke-dealing Colombian nigger.
>>
>>73478076
>being this retarded
>>
I love anything that upsets gamers. SJWs cucking MUH CHILDHOOD is one of my personal favorites.
>>
>>73483439
I wish Americans didnt even help. I wish we just let nazis take over all of the UK too. Ungrateful fucks
>>
>>73479321
Murica
>>
File: u.s birth rates 1.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 1.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>73483638
oh boy cant help myself from an american hate train cause boy do I hate that jewish nation
>>
>>73483888
>>
File: Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg (32 KB, 523x331) Image search: [Google]
Serbien_muss_sterbien.jpg
32 KB, 523x331
>>73483983
We should've just left you Serbfags to get ass raped by the Croats, Bosniaks and Albanians. The Ustase had lots of things in mind for you cunts. Is there anybody in the Balkans that even likes your shit-hole country? What do you guys do besides chimpout at your neighbors over "muh Greater Serbia" and make creepy films about incest and infant rape?
>>
>>73484317
fuck off! we like serbs!
>>
>>73484063
Shut up maple-nigger. You have no right to speak considering you faggots elected Tumblr as your PM.
>>
Why are you guys so upset over a portugese main character anyway?
>>
>>73477998
viral marketing faggot
>>
>>73484317
>we should've left you
When were you even here?
>movies about infant rape
1 movie
>>
>>73477998
Why are you worrying about this? Why are you worrying about anything? How can you not be happy with minimal salary 7.5$/hour?
>>
File: ustase.jpg (68 KB, 408x569) Image search: [Google]
ustase.jpg
68 KB, 408x569
>>73484430
>HITLER IS TEH BEST LOL
>SERBS ARE TEH BEST LOL

Hitler fucking hated Serbs. He gave weapons to the Croats, Bosniaks and Albos to wipe them off the map. The Croats went around literally sawing their heads off. I have no problem with anybody, but if you shit on muh country, I'll shit on yours too.
>>
>>73478350
>Harlem hellfighters
>minor combat compared to French/British Empire troops
>not retarded
They should've gone with Algerians if they wanted forced diversity
>>
>>73483888
I wish that as well, I'd take speaking german over degeneracy any day
>>
>>73477998
>Implying Valiant Hearts didn't have a black main character in WWI

He joined the army while he was in France, after the comical villian killed his newlywed wife in a church. They needed someone to represent the americans for later and a possible sequel it seems.

It's quite legitimate to bitch about the amerinigger on the cover when it could have been an actual colonial.
>>
>>73478667
>Battle of Britain didn't matter
>North Africa didn't matter
>Germany fights a 1 front war with the soviets
Good luck Ivan
>>
>>73484654
No one is shitting on your country,you just think you are gods because of D-day
>>
>>73484521
>When were you even here?

If the Western Allies didn't fight, the Soviets would have gotten the shit kicked out of them. If the Soviets got the shit kicked out of them, the Nazis would've been able to continue funneling weapons to the Croats, Bosniaks and Albos to keep butchering you Serbfags en masse.

>1 movie

That's 1 movie about infant rape too many.
>>
I don't get why people are so upset, niggers in Verdun, sure go mad. But in African theatre, what were you expecting?

And the dindu is in the cover just to cater to the urban market, blacks have always been more CoD people.
>>
>>73484897
Soviets didn't need western allies they were aleredy advancing by the time you did D-day
>>
File: Ioannis Paglis.jpg (11 KB, 260x275) Image search: [Google]
Ioannis Paglis.jpg
11 KB, 260x275
>>73477998
not poltics.

but who cares about this dumb dindu
seriously, I want to play as someone that deserves this attention, not a black doing clean up

I want
to kill
turks
>>
>>73478672
It wasn't a Spaniard anon, now we know you didn't pay attention in history.
>>
>>73484871
>No one is shitting on your country

I swear, Serbs are the biggest dindu nuffins on the planet. They attack and fuck over every ethnic group in former-Yugoslavia and then get all butthurt and run crying to Russia when their victims fight back. Your faggot countryman just posted a picture of a fat American caricature. Typical nigger tactics. Attack and then play dindu nuffins.

>You think you are gods because of D-day

We don't think we're gods because of it, but we do recognize the importance of D-Day. Without opening a second front, the suicidal Soviets would've faced the entire might of the Wehrmacht. If the Germans weren't distracted in France they could've mopped up the Soviets 1v1 no problem. That's one of the reasons the Battle of the Bulge occurred. The Germans planned to crush the Allied forces in Western Europe so they could sue for a white peace to go back and focus on the Russians because they knew that they could beat them if there was no threat on the other front. Not to mention all the lend-lease equipment used by the Russians.
>>
>>73485057
They wouldn't have if Germany hadn't been fighting in N.Africa and Italy and been able to use their reserves guarding western Europe on the Eastern front.
D-day is overplayed for sure but the soviets wouldn't have advanced like they did without it. British and American contributions before that in Italy and N.Africa are often discredited.
This idea that the soviets could have beaten Germany alone in the same way they did and reached Berlin without Britain and the US is as bad as American world war revisionism.
>>
>>73485057
>HURR DURR THEY WERE ALREADY ADVANCING

They were advancing using American-made equipment. They were advancing against a Wehrmacht split in two by American and British forces fighting in North Africa. They were advancing on one front because America, Britain and Australia were keeping the Japs tied down in the Pacific. Without that, the Japs could've opened a second front and swept through undefended Siberia. They were advancing against a Wehrmacht that was being majorly hampered in Italy. German troops had to be diverted to hold the Gothic line and prevent the US and Britain from pushing up from Southern Italy. You have a nigger-tier understanding of history if you honestly believe that the contributions of the Western Allies were negligible.
>>
>>73483638
top kek
the soviets wanted war the germany
stalin was ready for the red army to march through britanny just weeks after barbarossa
>>
>>73485340
>they attack and fuck over every ethnic group
Says an amerifag
>>
>>73477998
Does this mean you will get to kill dindus?
>>
>>73478215
SJWs don't buy videogames and even if they did they wouldn't buy a Battlefield game. They don't buy comics either.

No, this is pure Sweden YES propaganda.
>>
>>73485559

>the soviets wanted war the germany

I'm going to assume that you meant "The Soviets wanted war with Germany." If that's the case, then why did Stalin go forward with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact? He probably wanted to eventually, but the sheer lack of preparedness of the Red Army when Barbarossa first started was horrible. The Red Army officer corps was decimated by Stalin's purges, which is also why they lost to the Finns. Stalin knew his army was shit, and everyone knew his army was shit because they got beat by a nation with a few million people hiding in snowforts with sniper rifles.

>>73485126
>I want to kill turks

Maybe you can start with your grandmother, dirty wog.
>>
>>73485583
>Says an amerifag

This is AIDS Skrillex logic. You don't refute my claims, you just say that because I'm an American, my opinion doesn't matter. Why do you think that every country in Yugoslavia was pounding on the doors to get out? Not even fucking Montenegro stayed with you when that shitshow of a country finally fell the fuck apart.
>>
>>73478215

And then everyone just did not buy the game
>>
File: stalin laughing.jpg (14 KB, 238x256) Image search: [Google]
stalin laughing.jpg
14 KB, 238x256
>>73485880
yes, sorry, that was a typo

> If that's the case, then why did Stalin go forward with the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact?
Because then they could have Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and East Poland.

After the red army regained a stable command structure, it was just winning from now on.
The germans failed to identify key-points o the locations and time of soviet counter-offensives.
>>
>>73479930
What the fuck are you talking about Frenchie? Your country was the one that used the most black soldiers during WW1.
>>
>>73483439
Perhaps you can enlighten me on the trillions of tons worth of land-lease given to the soviets, worth more today than your country? Or the fact that General Zhukov himself is quoted as saying Land-Lease was essential to winning world war two?
>>
>>73486006
No I am saying that you don't have the right to say that anyone fucks over ethnic groups.
You fucked more ethnic groups than anyone else...
>>
>>73485840
>SJWs don't buy videogames

This dumb as shit meme needs to die. They do buy video games. Yes, they are a significant portion of the market. No, they aren't a majority. But pretending they buy nothing is fucking stupid. Stop it.

>hurr if we just pretend they don't buy anything it means we can invalidate all of it!!
>>
>>73477998
I am really looking forward to buying the collectors edition. My wife will love the statue!
>>
>>73484072
>>
>>73479321

>How'd your occupation go? We were too busy winning the war you frog tier faggot

We made decent profits
>>
>>73486134

>Because then they could have Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and East Poland.

That doesn't explain why Stalin kept true to the non-aggression part of the deal. He probably wanted war in the far future. He was somewhat wary of a German invasion, but he didn't expect Hitler to actually go through with it. The Soviets lost shit tons of time and men in Stalin's initial stupor and disbelief at the situation.

>After the red army regained a stable command structure

As if that was their only problem. They had nothing to fight with. They had more soldiers than shit to equip them with. If it weren't for the Lend-Lease aid they would've been demolished.
>>
>>73483439
Shit k/d though slavs GOML
Also that is a shitty chart misrepresenting the actual contributions to the fight
No way Canada did more than Poland

>>73484063
That's tough to see
>>
>>73486363
Will you be able to play it in your shed, Sven?
>>
>>73486316
>You fucked more ethnic groups than anyone else...

OY VEY MUH SIX TRILLION INDIANS.
The difference is, they were uncivilized. The ethnic groups we "fucked over" were raised out of their shit condition of living in tents and eating raw buffalo scrotum for sustenance. The Croats, Slovenes and Bosniaks (among the many others) were fine and wanted an independent nation. If you guys at least admitted your imperialistic desires, I would understand, but you always hide them and play dindu nuffins when the rest of the South Slavs fight back.
>>
File: battlefield 1.png (3 MB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
battlefield 1.png
3 MB, 900x1300
>>73477998
>>
>>73486503
>That doesn't explain why Stalin kept true to the non-aggression part of the deal
Why did the Germans?
You can't just break a NAP dude.
Let me explain you how NAP's work.
NAP's last for a few years, people can break them after a year or two though, that's what Hitler did. But first, that requires them to have the same amount of soldiers on their shared border.

>Stalin's initial stupor and disbelief at the situation.
Yes, indeed, he even went to a cabin somewhere for a small amount of time and was completely panicked and paranoid. Went crazy for a while there.

>If it weren't for the Lend-Lease aid they would've been demolished.
What did lend lease do, really.
>>
>>73477998

>harlem hellfighters
>africa
>>
>>73486723
In all fairness we aren't exactly SURE what sex the bedouin character is, and the pistol can easily be captured equipment from the frontlines. Also, find a single university that doesn't teach marxism, I'd question the credentials of one that didn't.
>>
>>73486330
Every game tailored for SJWs flopped.
>>
File: image.jpg (442 KB, 828x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
442 KB, 828x1024
>Hurr they are making up history.
>>
>>73486956
I thought undertale did pretty well.
>>
>>73486726
>Why did the Germans?
Because Nazi philosophy revolved around creating lebensraum for the German herrenvolk. Hitler had a raging hardon especially for the chernozem fields in Ukraine. Hitler couldn't even have given any less of a shit about France and the UK. All he wanted was everything to the East. An everlasting NAP with Russia was contradictory to what Hitler had intended to do per the Drang nach Osten doctrine.

>What did lend lease do, really.
"HURR DURR DA SOVIETS COULDA JUST FOUGHT TEH NAZIS WITH SLINGSHOTS AND SHEEIT"

Are you legitimately this retarded you mutant glob of Ottoman sperm? How do you expect to fight the Wehrmacht, the best equipped, most technologically advanced military in the world at that time without the most basic of weaponry? The Russians had pretty much none and no means of making any more for a while until they moved the factories that were overrun in Barbarossa to far over the Urals out of reach of German bombers. Without Lend-Lease, they wouldn't have made it long enough to do that since they couldn't just run around niggering guns off of the bodies of dead Germans and expect to win.
>>
>>73479835
Yeah. Except our public raises a ruckus too everytime russians aren't portraited as the saintly saviors in some pop-culture piece of entertainment.
>>
>>73486919
How pretty common is in your university 're-visioning' Marxism? 'Re-visioning' National Socialism, when?
>>
>>73477998
>segregated black units served in WWI
>someone makes a game about a segregated black unit in WWI
>idiots think that this is somehow unacceptable
There is historical precedent for it, you don't have to buy the game.
>>
>>73479835
The end of WW1 when America jointed the war (GASP!) was a return to maneuver.

It was monotone and drudgery when it was yurofags only. But I guess britcucks want to imagine the drudgery and Russians withdrew because Lenin.
>>
>>73487067
There was an incredible amount of propaganda, false reviews, and social media "presence". Emails were leaked and it was posted all over /v/, and sometimes linked to from /pol/, shame I don't have them anymore. From what I remember, it did sell alright, but the user reviews were average to bad, particularly based on how previous playthroughs affect future plays, and how it portrayed some of the characters.
>>
Why not made the whole game based on Soška fronta???
Literally the biggest battle ever fought.
Fun fact: Hemingway fought on Soška fronta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_the_Isonzo
>>
>>73487268
That single course is from 2010, for one we don't even know if he took it, for another we don't know if he took that specific class.
>>
File: foduhkaisernsheeit.jpg (83 KB, 508x805) Image search: [Google]
foduhkaisernsheeit.jpg
83 KB, 508x805
>>73487293
I wish they made it one of Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck's colonial Schutztruppe dindus instead though.
>>
>>73487566
Cumulative casualties of the numerous battles of the Isonzo were enormous. Half of the entire Italian war casualty total – some 300,000 of 600,000 – were suffered along the Soča (Isonzo). Austro-Hungarian losses, while by no means as numerous were nevertheless high at around 200,000 (of an overall total of around 1.2 million casualties)
>>
>>73482289
You forgot all of North Africa and how it restricted German access to rubber and oil.
>>
>>73484459
Because he is wearing American uniform.
>>
>>73484897

>What Americans actually believe

Sad, really..
>>
>>73487879
Nice argument.
>>
>>73487218
Chill the fuck out stormfag
I asked what lend lease did
>>
>>73487067
Undertale was for autists, not SJWs.
>>
File: handschar.jpg (59 KB, 800x556) Image search: [Google]
handschar.jpg
59 KB, 800x556
>>73487879
What? The Germans didn't send shit tons of weapons and supplies and raise SS divisions filled with Croats, Bosniaks and Albos to fight the Yugoslav partisans? Because they did.
>>
>>73487879

Indeed.
>>
File: lawrence of arabia in damascus.jpg (238 KB, 749x925) Image search: [Google]
lawrence of arabia in damascus.jpg
238 KB, 749x925
>black guy on cover
>british allied arab fighter is a fucking girl (laughably innacurate)

oh well, at least i get to live out my lawrence of arabia fantasies and join the arabs revolting and killing turks and generally fucking up the caliphate
>>
>>73477998
Sir, that is not a "dindu" or a "nigger". That is a true black man. Instead of sitting on the dock lazing around and stinking up the place, he's at the front fighting for his country. Granted this is fictional of course, and I would like to see a nice aryan soldier with removable gas mask. But we need to get one thing straight that this man is no dindu.
>>
>>73488025
Your sarcastic, niggery tone proved otherwise. Lend-lease made it possible for the Russians and Brits to fight. The Germans were sinking Royal Navy ships faster than they could build them. The Russians didn't have nearly enough weapons and their factories were out of commission since most industrial areas were in the area that the Germans occupied. If they had no weapons and supplies, what would they have fought with? Gyros?
>>
>>73487218
"hur dur the wermacht was so great they had plasma lasers n sheeit"

The German military is most consistently overrated fighting force of World War II. The Wehrmacht was impressive in its victories, and still dangerous in its defeats, but it had some mind boggling flaws which the myth of German military genius and the "blame Hitler" excuse often served to hide. For their part, the Russians are underrated more than they're overrated. For the longest time they were seen as a blundering mass of men and tanks who just ground over the Germans with endless waves. The recognition of their operational skill and sophistication is a relatively new thing in the West and based on a much more thorough understanding of the Eastern Front since the end of the Cold War. The USSR were generally on the back foot until late-1942, but after that the Soviets repeatedly showed the ability to consistently out-general the Germans. The German high command repeatedly failed to correctly identify the time and place of major Red Army offensives, and was thus consistently unable to stop them, and then when those offensives developed they were always playing catch-up with the fast moving Soviet Tank Armies.
>>
>>73488135

America doesn't equal WEST ALLIES lel. You were just on of the parties involved in the fight. Nothings special about you guys.
>>
>>>/v/ is over here
>>
>>73488335
"Speaking about our readiness for war from the point of view of the economy and
economics, one cannot be silent about such a factor as the subsequent help from
the Allies. First of all, certainly, from the American side, because in that
respect the English helped us minimally. In an analysis of all facets of the
war, one must not leave this out of one's reckoning. We would have been in a
serious condition without American gunpowder, and could not have turned out the
quantity of ammunition which we needed. Without American `Studebekkers' [sic],
we could have dragged our artillery nowhere. Yes, in general, to a considerable
degree they provided ourfront transport. The output of special steel, necessary
for the most diverse necessities of war, were also connected to a series of
American deliveries."
-General Zhukov.
>>
>>73487566
>>73487689
>Literally the biggest battle ever fought.
In what regard? Those casualties were normal for a large WW1 battle and that was over several years. I can't imagine it being larger than the Somme or Verdun Or Ypres
>>
>>73488250
They dindu much in the war though
>>
>>73477998
#Cottonfield
>>
>>73488682
you gave them lend lease, i dont know how we got this far about lend lease, but it's part of a war
you gave lots of lend lease to the germans and brits too
so whats up
>>
>>73487907

Not an argument, just an observation.

>>73488135

The Western Allies =/= US

>>73488451
>Nothings special about you guys.

Except for the fact they waited 3 years to enter..
>>
>>73488335
>"blame Hitler" excuse

I do blame Hitler. He had all the time in the world to focus his forces on knocking out the UK first but he bumrushed the USSR and opened a two-front war. Stalin needed fucking years to prepare.

>they were seen as a blundering mass of men and tanks who just ground over the Germans with endless waves

This is pretty much what they were up until the counter-offensives. I'm not blaming them, they were on their last leg and threw everything they could to halt the advance.

>out-general the Germans

Nigger what? They didn't out general shit. They outnumbered the Germans. The German generals were given jack shit to work with after '42-'43 because half the Wehrmacht was in North Africa and Italy.

Look, the Russians played a huge roll, and to be honest, I don't think we could've faced the Germans alone ourselves (Unless it's a German invasion of America, muh gun ownership wins that one). All of the Allies contributed greatly to the cause. Stop being bickering crybaby niggers and complaining that Americans make movies and video games about Americans. I thought /pol/ was fervently pro-nationalism? "Oy vey goyim, we need to be inclusive and make sure that everyone's role was acknowledged."
>>
Ignore all stormfags as they are equally bad as sjws.

Listen stormfaggots, you have to pick your battles accordingly. Sometime there is a push by the Jews for diversity in which history is discarded and the sole intent of said push is culutrual Marxism at work.

Then there are instances in which none of these influences are in play and the intent is NOT to politically correct or push a diversity agenda.

You know it when you see it. Replaces the wizard bitch from harry potter for example. Replacing the kid from fantastic for with a negro for example. Ghost busters for example. These are all perfectly legitimate reasons to pull out the pitchforks because it's so obvious what is occurring in these examples.

Battlefield is not one of these cases.
Look, the market for these war games has been beaten to death, revived, and beaten again. In some cases, they make these faggot world war games yearly. It's gotten so bad that CoD is based in fucking SPACE now. They have covered every war, and every battle of every war. People want new perspectives. How can you keep telling the same story over and over?

This is simply a case of developers looking for a fresh angle to grab peoples interest. To anyone who has the pitchforks up, you easily forgotten the 100 world war 1 games that had no coverageon these negroid regimens. You seem to not understand battlefields last 10 games all focused on the Aryan bullshit yada yada yada. The second they try a fresh angle and explore some hardly talked about negroid warfare you flip out.

Stop being a retard.
Choose your battles properly.
>>
>>73477998
>>>/v/
>>
>>73488335
Agreed for the most part. The myths of Tiger tanks and German engineering dominating a poorly equipped Soviet army is nonsense but the Germans had to be tactically very good to perform how they did against larger armies even after 1942. The German soldiers were also very impressive even in defeat.

>>73488540
>implying you can talk about black people on /v/ without being banned by reddit tier mods
>>
>>73488451
>>73488937

Holy shit, its almost like I used the term "Western Allies" to emphasize the fact that it wasn't just the United States.

The Brits couldn't have done it on their own. They benefited from Lend-Lease just as much as the Russians did. They would've been starved out by the U-Boats if we didn't give them destroyers to make up for their shoahed fleet. They left all their land-based shit in Dunkirk too, and they Germans captured it all. America was a crucial force in the war, just like every other nation. Slovenia sucked German cock the whole war and the Netherlands got massacred in a week and hid on their faggot islands in the Pacific for the rest of the war. Fuck off pussy cunts, your faggy countries did fuck all to help.
>>
>>73489031
>They have covered every war, and every battle of every war. People want new perspectives. How can you keep telling the same story over and over?

>Because WW1 games are totally 10 a penny

Imbecile
>>
>>73489308

>this mad

Why didn't you lads get this mad in 1939?
>>
>>73489031
>you easily forgotten the 100 world war 1 games that had no coverageon these negroid regimens. You seem to not understand battlefields last 10 games all focused on the Aryan bullshit yada yada yada.
Maybe WWII, but they've never made a AAA WWI game. Also niggers did next to nothing in WWI, they fought more in WWII but like under 100000 fought in WW1 and the Germans were already on the edge of defeat. Not to mention the Arab woman campaign.

This is clearly multicult revisionism from a Swedish developer, they've fully admitted it.
>>
>>73479930
Feels bad man

>In historical writing, the most common type of anachronism is the adoption of the political, social or cultural concerns and assumptions of one era to interpret or evaluate the events and actions of another. The anachronistic application of present-day perspectives to comment on the historical past is sometimes described as presentism. Empiricist historians, working in the traditions established by Leopold von Ranke in the 19th century, regard this as a great error, and a trap to be avoided.[16] Arthur Marwick has argued that "a grasp of the fact that past societies are very different from our own, and ... very difficult to get to know" is an essential and fundamental skill of the professional historian; and that "anachronism is still one of the most obvious faults when the unqualified (those expert in other disciplines, perhaps) attempt to do history".
>>
>>73488239

The only fucking that happened with Lawrence of Arabia is arabs putting their cock's up his bum.

The man was a fairy.
>>
File: fooling no one.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
fooling no one.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>73489031
Holy fuck I thought this was a caricature but it's spot on.
>>
Its fucked because the US had very little to do with WW1. Its like making a vietnam game with australians as the main characters.
>>
>>73482289
Killing nazis faster than russia is a more significant feat than just killing nazis
>>
>>73489584
Kek it's true. He was in the middle east to have sex with paki men like British girls do.
>>
>>73488750

Check out where they fought tho, It was the hardest and biggest battle of WW1 by a large margin.
>>
>>73489454
Because we were sick of being dragged into your nigger-tier turf wars.

Eurofags are like fucking Shaniquas at a hair salon.

"YOU HEAR? DAT FUGGIN BITCH AUSTRIA-HUNGARY STARTED CRYIN N SHEEIT AND BITCH SLAPPED LA'SERBIA, SO DEN ME N J'FRANCE STEPPED IN AND SLAPPED DAT HOE UPSIDE DA HAID BUT DEN MUHFUGGEN DAGERMANY GOT HIS ASS INVOLVED N FUCKED WIT B'ELGIUM SO DA YOO-KAY WAS LIKE 'NUH-UH BITCH' AND I WAS LIKE 'GURRRRLLLL'."
>>
>>73488239
Tbh i cant tell the difference between tutks and arabs or kurds. They all look the same.
>>
>>73489680
>Its like making a vietnam game with australians as the main characters.
That's actually a good fucking idea.
Aussies were madcunts in 'Nam.
>>
>>73486919
>In all fairness we aren't exactly SURE what sex the bedouin character is

I get it because a woman warrior can have a penis in 2016
>>
>>73489719
Yeah, and vaporizing peaceful cities is more significant than fighting armed men. You should have a war at your own territory to find out what it's all about, burger.
>>
>>73490062
The game would get a Mature rating because no American mom can handle aussie bantz. Guns and violence is fine but the word cunt is a huge no no here.
>>
>>73489929
>being dragged into your nigger-tier turf wars

Yeah must have been the reason why escorted and protected british and canadian convoys waaayyyyyyy over your borders before 1941.
Because you didnt wanted to be dragged in....
>>
>>73490119
Algerian men are very feminine looking. Samir Nasri looks like a female.
>>
>>73490233
Franklin Delano Jewsevelt was itching to get involved, but many people in America wanted to stay out of it.
>>
>>73477998
Dumb gooks fucked it up with Pearl Harbor
>>
>buying EA games
>buying EA games with obvious marxists agendas strapped too them
>>
>>73490170
>Implying anyone could take russia when they have +100 ice resistance and winter hits
>>
>>73490457
2/3 of america then were of german descent and wanted nothing to do with fighting the homeland. It was all jewish interest that got us into ww2.
>>
>>73489929

You didn't get in because you were sending money to Nazis thinking they would win, but once you saw it will not end that way, you changed the sides and joined the war so people would think you were the good guys...
Eternal yanks
>>
>>73490170
>Russian criticizing America for muh Dresden

You Mongoloids were the ones who went on a chimpout throughout Germany rapin errybody n sheeit.

I once read a bout a Jew Bolshevik (redundant I know) named Lev Kopelev who actually spoke out against the Russian barbarism in Germany, and he was thrown in a gulag by Stalin for "bourgeoisie humanism." If a Jew is telling you you're being too evil and psychopathic, you know you've gone too far.
>>
>>73490543

Yup you always have been and will be nazi scums. Next time don't change sides fuckers.
>>
>>73490636
Fuck off slav subhuman
>>
>>73485340
>the suicidal Soviets would've faced the entire might of the Wehrmacht

The entire might of the Wehrmacht was already dead and buried in stalingrad.
>>
File: 1443738187748.gif (105 KB, 232x297) Image search: [Google]
1443738187748.gif
105 KB, 232x297
>>73477998
>give us something obscure like the African front!!

Said literally nobody ever.
>>
>>73477998
>We're tired of the typical perspectives on WWII
Thats all anyone's been begging for. We haven't had a ww2 game for a full decade.
>>
>>73490636
You're a Slovene, you guys sucked so much Nazi cock that they were planning on incorporating you into the Reich. You didn't even partake in any cool shit like sawing off Serb heads like the Croats did. You were an irrelevant country then, and you're an irrelevant country now, fuck off.
>>
>>73490680

Who won?
>>
>>73490634
>You Mongoloids were the ones who went on a chimpout throughout Germany rapin errybody n sheeit.
It's a bullshit. While destroying of Dresden, Nurnberg, Hiroshima and Nagasaki is a well documented fact. Also you are talking like raping is somehow worse than killing. Are you serious?
>>
File: Vojvoda-Petar-Bojovic.jpg (59 KB, 670x480) Image search: [Google]
Vojvoda-Petar-Bojovic.jpg
59 KB, 670x480
>tfw you get to play a nigger instead of Serbian cavalrymen
>>
>>73490843
The Jews...
>>
>>73490776
African front isnt "that" part of africa so its ok. Imagine a vidya of dindus chucking spears at tanks.
>>
>>73490881
interracial rape is far worse than death.
>>
File: tatars getting wrecked.jpg (201 KB, 1023x756) Image search: [Google]
tatars getting wrecked.jpg
201 KB, 1023x756
>>73490886
>tfw you'll never ride along with your serbian mates while shooting turks
>>
>>73490821

Who won nazi scum? Just tell me who won you nazi scum?
ps.: we didn't part take in sawing of Serbian heads because we are not animals, like you nazi scum. Fuck off you american wanna be fascist.
>>
>>73490999
I hope the game atleast makes turks thebad guys.
>>
>>73489929

>Amerimads

Hilarious
>>
>>73490952
Prepare your anus then.
>>
>>73487492
just admit murica didnt do squat in ww1
>>
File: WEWUZSOLDIERZNSHIEET.jpg (200 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WEWUZSOLDIERZNSHIEET.jpg
200 KB, 1920x1080
How's my loadout for the game?
>>
>>73491096
Damn Overpowered weapons !
>>
>>73490881
>It's a bullshit
MAMA MIA! IT'S A BULLSHIT. What are you? An Italian with a proxy?

There's nothing bullshit about the Russian chimpout in Germany after the war. People here talk about it all the fucking time. The only reason you guys didn't bomb very much is because your airforce consisted of shit-tier Yakolevs that the Germans had a turkey shoot with. Instead of bombing, you Russians, for instance, shelled the shit out of your own people and played dindu nuffins to start the war with Finland, in which you promptly got your asses handed to you because of Stalin's chimpout on your few competent military officers.
>>
>>73490999
those were some grand days my elline brother
>>
>>73491096
How does one hold a watermelon sideways?
>>
File: 1383568674956.png (718 KB, 1291x845) Image search: [Google]
1383568674956.png
718 KB, 1291x845
>>73491084
>>
>>73490999

I know that feel brother although I am not Serb nor Greek :)
>>
>>73477998
Ooga booga indeed.
>>
>>73490999
I wish the Bulgarians won. They're whiter and than you financially inept, half-Turk dumpster babies will ever be.
>>
>>73491165
You are just one walking meme, arent you?
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 711x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 711x738
>>73477998
>no general vorbeck and his band of nogs
>>
>>73489919
You keep saying that but you're not describing why.
Was it geographically a large area? Did it have the most troops involved?
Less the 1 million casualties over 3 years is nothing compared to what happened at the Somme in a few months
>>
>>73479835
only in europe though, the entire African front involved the german forces running circles around the british/australian troops
>>
File: FirstSerbianArmedPlane1915.jpg (178 KB, 1632x831) Image search: [Google]
FirstSerbianArmedPlane1915.jpg
178 KB, 1632x831
I can't imagine how they will make flights in this wooden piece of shit interesting
>>
>>73491778
But muh tobruk, nigger.

Rommel BTFO
>>
File: concernedmerchant.jpg (27 KB, 284x305) Image search: [Google]
concernedmerchant.jpg
27 KB, 284x305
>>73491549
Oy vey! You've discovered my true identity goy! I am nothing more than an anthropomorphic meme!
>>
File: Franco.png (335 KB, 310x420) Image search: [Google]
Franco.png
335 KB, 310x420
>>73491539
xd

brown people can't fight
that's why they lost
bulgarians are tatar fucks and were raped more by turks
they even fought for turks

they're so incapable of doing anything, their expansion has always failed.
Byzantine-bulgar wars - Lost and absolutely btfo
1st Balkan War - Cared so much about Greek land and Constantinople (which they never controlled btw, neither do they have any reason to own it) and ignored all the bulgarian people that lived in Vardarska, then being butthurt about it leading to 2nd Balkan war
2nd Balkan War - Lost, was started because they wanted more land.
1st World War - did absolutely nothing, only joined C. Powers so they could steal land from serbia
2nd World War - Joined Axis because they wanted to steal Thasos from Greece, literally did nothing, again.
>>
>>73491611
A german general who treats his nignogs with respect and wasnt defeated by Anglos through the entire War ?
Wont happen.
>>
>>73478215

Another one is a girl who is fighting in North Africa.

Not much better.
>>
>>73477998
this thread has americans arguing about world war II... are you that idiotic? It's about world war one... you know, the first war you were late to the party...
>>
I agree with OP trillion times.
They focused on real, existing, nigger militaryunit that saw combat and was amongst the first american units to receive combat decorations. They were actually amongst the most decorated american units and they saw longer continous combat deployment than any other american unit.

There is literally nothing wrong with that and i am going to be the last person o criticise devs deciding to focus on something as interesting as that particular unit even if they did it for SJW reasons.

I mean bitching about is like bitching about any random modern military shooter focusing on special forces because majority of soldiers do not belong to special forces.

If you want to be buttmad about this game, focus on the kebab female warrior. Because there is not a single documented case of frontline female bedouin warriors (Even if there are reported cases of tradition in which bedouin girl on horseback leads the charge, but she did so as a moral booster rather than a combatant)
>>
>>73486723
So not only are you playing as a sandnigger woman with a dog face, you're also fighting against the British empire who were our fucking allies.

Are they trying to turn everyone into mudslime sympathizers?
>>
>>73491677

It was the hardest because of it's geographical location. Read about it if you have time. Being a soldier in ww1 and send to Soška fronta was literaly like you would be send on death row. If bullets didn't kill you, nature did. I noticed in the trailer for the game that they were flying and fighting over some mountains so looks like it will be in it :D
>>
File: dirtywog.jpg (17 KB, 400x259) Image search: [Google]
dirtywog.jpg
17 KB, 400x259
>>73492071
>WE BEEZ ARYAN SUPERMEN N SHEEIT

Bulgarians are based. They're much whiter than you smelly gyroniggers will ever be. I don't care how many wars they lost, at least they don't go broke spending money on nigger bling and asking for gibsmedat when their economy inevitably tanks. Fucking greasy wog cunt.
>>
>>73492456
>this mad
>>
>>73490886
They invented a Muslim woman over using Milunka Savic...
>>
>>73492456

Idiot fucktard. We, serbs, croats, bosnians, Greeks etc.. are darker because of our geographical location. Wtf can we do, if the weather here is fine as fuck.

Now go eat a burger and go fucking shot somebody you pathetic burger fuck
>>
>>73492555
Suleiman's best friend was a smelly, hairy Greek ape named Ibrahim. I don't understand how people consider you white. Most kikes look whiter than you leftover Turkish cumstains.
>>
The real outrage should be why 2143 isnt coming out.
>>
>>73479633
>COD 3 had Africa
>>
>>73492762
Space niggers are far more interesting than classical niggers
>>
>>73480828
>joins 1941
>sea battles
>massive amounts of war material and supplies
>did nothing
We didn't win the war but were a part of it.
>>
>>73492652
>IT BEEZ DA TEMPERATURE N SHEEIT

The Bulgarians are further south than Shitvenia, and they don't have ugly Arab body hair, kinky nigger heads, and puffy, protruding lips? Greek wogs need to face facts. They're great grand mammy blew some random nigger janissary and that's where they come from. Wogs need to realize that nobody cares about they're opinions because they spend money in typical nigger-rich fashion and beg everyone for gibsmedats to help them out, and also, they're niggers.
>>
>>73486237
Shh anon that's just propaganda.
>>
How do you faggots not realize it is a marketing ploy? Same with things like Quiet in MGSV and Tracer in Overwatch, this is made so that people talk about it and publicize the game for free.
>>
Female arab warrior? Hahahahaha

Women are not considered as actual people in arab culture, they are only for breeding and beating.
>>
>>73492831
Yeah I don't remember Africa being in COD 3 either. At least not in the campaign. Of course, that was like 10 years ago, so who knows what I remember.
>>
>>73492996
inb4 "HURR DURR WRONG FORM OF THEIR"
>>
>>73484654
That photo is the squad messing around with another guy in their squad.
>>
File: GERtyssen.jpg (8 KB, 164x247) Image search: [Google]
GERtyssen.jpg
8 KB, 164x247
>>73477998
like who provided important financing to Hitler at key moments? let's talk about Fritz Thyssen and all the horrible people he worked with
>>
>>73492996

American preaching about Europe and ethnicities in Slavic/balkan countries. Dude have you ever leaved your home town or god forbid America? Or do you get all your info from teh internetz?
I actually leave here ya know and daily see serbs and others/greeks not so much I admit that and then you are telling me how they look???? LOLOLOLOLOLOL
>>
>>73493217
You can't honestly be this retarded. Notice the Serbshit's facial expression? The fact that he isn't wearing the Croat Ustase uniform despite the fact that everyone else in the photo is?
>>
>>73485340
>we do recognize the importance of D-Day

we sent a lot of jews to their deaths on DDay, let the bulk of German forces escape, no reason to engage that way other than supply casualties to specific populations, all those guys with a star on their dog tags wiped out
>>
>>73493332
>facial expression
For the photo.
>uniform
I don't wear my uniform t bed either.
>>
>>73477998
Needed to be a xpac similar to the way Vietnam was an xpac to bc2. As it stands I don't see how this game will add anything new or exciting to BF.
>>
>>73477998
>Battlefield has a single player campaign

What? People play single player battlefield?
>>
>>73493332
Croats would never kill another human bean
t. Croat
>>
File: 1462706011878.jpg (75 KB, 793x822) Image search: [Google]
1462706011878.jpg
75 KB, 793x822
>>73493121
>mfw in real life turks just mow down the horse and rape the shit out of her.
>>
>>73485697
You were going to get to do that anyway
>>
>>73493500
The only reason people played it in bf4 was to get the SAW, P90 and whatever that chink assault rifle was.
>>
File: 1461153390041.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461153390041.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>73477998

>valiant hearts

Op is a huge faggot
>>
File: 1454491181749.jpg (3 MB, 4990x3572) Image search: [Google]
1454491181749.jpg
3 MB, 4990x3572
>>73478672
Thanks senpai
>>
File: nikoskarelis.png (363 KB, 276x300) Image search: [Google]
nikoskarelis.png
363 KB, 276x300
>>73493313
You're right, after some digging, I found this picture of Nikos Karelis, a handsome Greek Aryan superman. Look how white he is!
>>
>>73492413
I get that it is in Slovenia so it probably gets overhyped in your school system and I've read about it but I'm not seeing why it was so much "harder" than other battles.
I doubt it was much fun but neither was drowning in mud in France and Belgium.
>Being a soldier in ww1 and send to Soška fronta was literaly like you would be send on death row.
So basically like the other European fronts
>>
>>73488937
So, you didn't need the Lend-Lease supplies? I'm just checking how delusional you are.
>>
>>73493760

He is white tho you fuck face. That's what living under a good sun does to you ya know.
You pale piece of shit go hide in refrigerator.
>>
>>73479633
>I'd take a China-Japan war game though

Press X to rape Chinese peasant
Hold L2 and R2 at the same time to strangle her baby
Tojo has challenged you to a competition! Press Square to accept!
Great! Tojo just cut down 50 unarmed men with a katana in 2 minues, can you beat him?
>>
>>73493963
>

Yeah ok I'll admit that it gets hyped beyond believe since it was fought here. You gave me a nice home work for this week. Will read about other battles too.
>>
>>73494052
>living under sun turns your eyes and hair jet black
>>
>>73494052
Haha sure thing faggot. I have no problem with Slovenes because they aren't arrogant, ungrateful niggers like Greek wogs are. Trump's wife is a Slovene, so they must be pretty cool. The reason I started shitting on the Greek fag is because I think Bulgaria is pretty cool and he didn't.
>>
>>73491879
at the beginning they take off with only pistols and tried to shoot eachother
oh and swearing, a lot of swearing
>>
>>73494225
I wasn't shitting on it I'm sure it was hell I was just wondering if there was some specific thing that made it worse.
The whole war was suicidal and pointless
>>
File: 1460996638111.jpg (103 KB, 480x373) Image search: [Google]
1460996638111.jpg
103 KB, 480x373
>>73478215
That badouine woman (the sandsheboon who was riding the horse) had pretty much white skin though lol.

In general I noticed there are only white skinned people in the trailer. Only niggers are in the harlem hellfighter DLC which is completely optional.
>>
>>73494263

:P
>>
>>73492640
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milunka_Savi%C4%87

This, she was a real war hero and was wounded 9 times. Instead they choose, hurrr we can;t have serbs in our campaign, they hate muslims, we need pro-islam heroine, refugees welcome
>>
>>73490799

Sniper Elite 3?
>>
>>73477998
Why does the character look like John Boyega on the cover, but he looks like a respectable man in the statue version?
>>
File: 1462685268574.gif (616 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1462685268574.gif
616 KB, 400x226
>>73477998

>It's a "British people pretend they could have won either world war without American intervention" thread.

Although given the current state of Europe, I honestly think you might have been better off losing.
>>
>>73480111
That's not true. We were supplying the germans with shit to get the war really rolling so we could then come and save the day. It's kind of like being a fireman with no fires to fight. Sooner or later you'll need to start a few fires so you're not getting too bored.
>>
>>73496610
It's not that Americas help wasn't important it's just that they overplay it. Canada and Australia both did more fighting in WWI and we had combined less than 1/5th of Americas population. Americans came in and fought German elderly and teenagers then take credit for the entire war.

In WWII America was crucial in keeping Europe out of Soviet hands and defeating the Japs.
>>
Americans don't take credit for WW1

We had a huge role in WW2 though and anyone that says we didn't is just a faggot
>>
>>73484862
Battle of Britain was fought in WW2 retard.
>>
>>73477998
To be totally honest and I will probably get a lot of hate for this, but I don't care about the black guy fighting in ww1 when your fighting an enemy fear comes first,fear for your life and your family, your friends and your nation at that point I'm sure no one but the whitest of whitenationalists (the racist kind) would give a Shit about skin color or where they came from but would be more concerned with how many Jerry's they could suppress or how accurate they are with a gun or a grenade or a mortar. War never changes it will always bring people of different races and religions together to fight a common foe look at Isis they have Christians Muslims Shia sunny alawite all enemies of each other fighting against them.
>>
>>73490799
Red orchestra 2?
>>
File: Dark Knight.jpg (33 KB, 600x699) Image search: [Google]
Dark Knight.jpg
33 KB, 600x699
>>73477998
Uncanny resemblance
>>
>>73480111
You're welcome pal :^]
>>
File: 1460588294877.jpg (76 KB, 460x550) Image search: [Google]
1460588294877.jpg
76 KB, 460x550
>>73477998
Seems like any old war game with a shiny new historical theme.

I want a game that depicts the war as the hilariously unnecessary bloodbath like it was. I want to see the most twisted senses of humor and general malaise towards human life by the youth of the that characterizes the Great War, not just some political bullshit on race and friendship.

Gore, tramau, insanity, corrupt jewish doctors, and the brainwashed masses of fools that are always killed off in the first wave. Sporadic charges and chaos included with griding gameplay to give a sense of the dire nature of trench warfare.

But this is EA and DICE we're talking about, they just want to turn the largest profit. They aren't about to change the money making formula anytime soon.
>>
>>73488071
this
>>
>>73494097
kek
>>
>>73478390
rare
>>
File: 1241252346347.jpg (443 KB, 793x965) Image search: [Google]
1241252346347.jpg
443 KB, 793x965
This triggered some mod on /v/ enough to ban me for 2 days just now
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.